• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Remembering Bruce Lee

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
from this i know you are not trained in boxing. this is really not in any form of boxing. i trained with boxer before, although they are not professional, we merely take up martial arts for fun.

when i see a boxer punch, i know it belongs to a boxer

that means you admit you dont know boxing, boxing is never about 1 punch, its all in combinations. who the hell ever see a boxer throw 1 punch and stop? you are a joke lah friend, hahahhahaha, fyi i trained in boxing for 5 years at SABA under Coach Kadir

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one will adpot a traditional stances in a real fights.

"discard what is useless"

JKD concept

vamjok

Alfrescian
Loyal
that means you admit you dont know boxing, boxing is never about 1 punch, its all in combinations. who the hell ever see a boxer throw 1 punch and stop? you are a joke lah friend, hahahhahaha, fyi i trained in boxing for 5 years at SABA under Coach Kadir

i never said its about stopping at 1 punch or another.

the closest i get to see a boxer doing something similar is when they do a jab. but never jab in a vertical fashion like he do.

do you do block and strike drill then? the so call cross you said? seriously that is not a boxing cross.

if you are a boxer, after me mentioning the striking difference you should be able to tell the differences. you merely hate to admit the influence is there cos you have to back down on your stand.

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
no one will adpot a traditional stances in a real fights.

"discard what is useless"

JKD concept

then why your god Goose Lee always stand like a wild monkey when he fights? and why your wing chun got stance like a sissy? and why your legend wing chun William Cheng stance or no stance kana whacked upside down by German spectator man ? why why why why why ? are you admitting JKD is just a useless theory ???? :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
i never said its about stopping at 1 punch or another.

the closest i get to see a boxer doing something similar is when they do a jab. but never jab in a vertical fashion like he do.

do you do block and strike drill then? the so call cross you said? seriously that is not a boxing cross

alamak now you backtracking, your Goose Lee always advocate his famous deadly 1 inch penis can kill a man with just 1 cumshoot and make everyone keep harping on it.

Last edited:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
wing chun is an akua sissy martial art, specially designed for akuas in mind, becos it was founded by a Cantonese old virgin nun , the basic concept of wing chun is you must first protect your vagina from harm by tucking in both your elbows so closely and punch at the attacker's lanchiao before he can reach your cheebye. and thats why wing chun believes in hitting a big wooden dummy becos wood is hard and resembles a big erected penis

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway that was not a cross he uses 2 hands. but it was too fast that you did not realised it. one to block and the other to strike.

i had not seen any boxing drill doing that. prehap you can show me a video or 2 of a boxer doing that. i believed if i go and find more of his clips i can fish out more unique moves that are distinct in favour of JKD/wing chun. but that will only makes you get more aggressive knowing that you have lost your ground.

after showing concert evidences, you merely have nothing else to argue except to show those silly pic.

if thats the case, its definitely not wing chun becos wing chun punch is short vertical as demonstrated by your famous lau akua below, it shoots out like a half erect penis, just look at your this pyjamas wearing grandmaster Yippy old fool, do you honestly believe he can survive in a UFC fight? i seriously doubt leh :biggrin:

Yip%20Man%20one%20sided%20triangule.jpg

Last edited:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey vamjok, i know you will be too ashamed to put up this video of how your great grandmaster wing chun was beaten up by some skinny angmoh punk so i did you the kind favour here, enjoy :biggrin:

by the way, this is wing chun har?? notice how in 0:03 he was flung like a ragdoll to the ground, and you have the nerve to connect UFC to this chow akua martial art of yours! please dont leh, you make me puke lah :biggrin:

<p>
<center>
<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/DTDbwRuuIiY&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/DTDbwRuuIiY&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
</center>
<p><p><p>

Last edited:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some Bruise Lee Bullshits 101...

"discard wat is useless" - please lah, isnt that common sense? wat a stupid understatement

"be water" - water can fight one meh? hahahahha wat a joke !

"like a finger pointing to the moon" - he means like a finger poking up your arse lah

Bruise Lee is just a copy cat lah, cut and paste here, paste there, and self proclaim invincible legend, and no thanks to all the mindless morons spreading exaggerations of his so called super skills! of cos invincible lah, never even fight a real fight before, how to lose rite? wat a joke, period ! (oh sorry, he did kicked alot of asses in Fist of Fury and Enter The Dragon) :biggrin: :biggrin:

Last edited:

coolguy

Alfrescian
Loyal
whoa, this thread seems to be piping hot!
ok. Here's my frank answer.
I have heard of judo, karate, TKD(was trained during sec school in the 80's) and muai thai((after year 2000), but I have never heard of JKD or even Wing Chun until recently. I know of JKD through the biography bruce lee, and Wing Chun through Bruce Lee cos' he was once a student.
But I will not be able to spot a JKD or Wing Chun technique even if someone uses it. They still remain obscure and shoruded in mystery after the millenmium. They are not widely spread and learned by people throughout the world. Bruce Lee is reknowned for his screen image and body builder physic but not for his JKD. The things about his personal life are intermixed with heresay and myths so much that he has become a legend just like the legendary dragon which he adorely represents. No one has seen a real dragon before but you have heard so much stories about this creature, even westerners are familiar with it.
You have heard of the dragon sprouting fire, and can fly thorugh the air, and other marvellous feats it can do. You heard of the dragon pearl.
Bruce is like the dragon. And JKD is a lost martial art not explored. And it shall be buried together within the tomb of bruce lee.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey vamjok, any of these guys will kill your god Bruise Lee

jean-claude-van-damme-niv.jpg

steven_seagal.jpg

tony-jaa-photo1.jpg

kickboxerlcs9.jpg

wp-goro-1-m.jpg

you are a stupid fool. All of those in there are actors and not real fighters and pls GORO from mortal kombat? Is he real? Hey you are a real idiot posting fantasy characters.

By the way jean claude was beaten up by some bouncer and he also lost to a fight to some country singer i think.

elephanto

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you are a stupid fool. All of those in there are actors and not real fighters and pls GORO from mortal kombat? Is he real? Hey you are a real idiot posting fantasy characters.

By the way jean claude was beaten up by some bouncer and he also lost to a fight to some country singer i think.

rastafar, tis chap is mentally unsound, steer clear .... after 5 futile yrs training in SABA, neither here nor there, everyday obsessed by watching UFC on internet & collecting short dick pix ..... curse/swear/boast ... really stinking cunt...his own nick, nobody abusing him....

After reading overnight vamjok vs chowcheebye verbal sparing ....
Vamjok wins by KO - credible display of knowledge, experience & good old common sense

Steer clear now, expect backlash & terrible stench next from stinking cunt :oIo:

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
hhahahahahahaha you are so stupid you cant even see the irony of what im trying to do here, your BOAST LEE IS THE BIGGEST BOASTFUL ACTOR OF THEM ALL, FULL OF NOTHING BUT BULLSHITS

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey Vamjok dont use different nickname to post lah, so obivious is you, so cowardly and childish must flatter yourself with different name until like that,hahahahha.
5 years of boxing nothing? why dont we meet outside to see if what you say is true or not, and after I punch out all your teeth and you will learn how to bow and kowtow to me

chowcheebye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Some hard facts for you blind worshippers.........

- Bruise Lee did not fight a single real fight, except in the movies only, all fakes

- None of his so-called fights are documented, all based on heresay only, rumours of he beat the shit out of this guy, he beat the crap out of that guy is all based on talk, and nothing but talk only, nobody saw, nobody witnessed any of him actual fighting in real life

- he is a performer, a demonstrator, thats about it! he likes to give demo on stage how fast he is, fuck lah, thats all lah, like a magician performing illusion only lah

- stories of he fought some muay thai guy lah, he fought Chuck Norris lah, etc etc etc, hahahaha, all fucking stories spread by blind worshippers idiots like you bunch in here, wheres the real prove??? show me lah!! where exactly he fought ? location where? with who? when? any witnesses? no date? no time? ZERO, NOTHING, ZILCH !

Bruise Lee is the BIGGEST MARTIAL ART SCAM of the century lah!!!!!!!!!!!

kiko

Alfrescian
Loyal
Danny Chan act out this to shows , when Bruce Lee was establishing his martial art school , he participate in Karate competion and won!