• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Coco Lee’s Family Publishes 2nd Obituary; Sister Spills Disagreement With Bruce Rockowitz

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Coco Lee’s Family Publishes 2nd Obituary; Sister Spills Disagreement With Bruce Rockowitz
hype.my

Sources: Instagram/@cocolee/Facebook/Nancy Lee 李思林
Hong Kong artist Coco Lee (李玟) passed away earlier this month on 6th July, leaving many mourning her passing. However, after her passing, much of her family drama came to light, mainly between her husband, Bruce Rockowitz and her immediate family.
Bruce known for his infidelity had allegedly been fighting Coco’s family for her inheritance. Things got more hectic when an obituary was released by him, but Coco’s sister denied it. As it turns out, a second obituary for Coco Lee was published recently, this time, leaving out Bruce’s name!
Source: Facebook/CoCo Lee 李玟
Due to extenuating circumstances, Coco’s family had not been able to hold a funeral for Coco immediately after her passing. However, today (21st July), Coco’s family published an official obituary in Hong Kong newspapers, announcing the details for her memorial service and funeral.
Coco’s memorial service would be held on 31st July at 4pm at the Hong Kong Funeral Home in North Point. Fans would be allowed to pay their respects from 6pm to 10pm only. The funeral ceremony would then be held on 1st August at 10.30pm.
The obituary also mentioned that condolence money would not be accepted and requested such funds be donated to The Queen Mary Hospital Charitable Trust and the Community Care Fund (关爱基金). They explained that this was to honour Coco Lee’s spirit of charity which she had demonstrated during her lifetime.
Source: China Press
The obituary, decorated with black and white roses, was published under Coco’s sisters’ names; Nancy and Carol Lee, and Carol’s husband. However, notably enough, Bruce Rockowitz’s name was not published alongside theirs. Many found it odd as according to Chinese traditions, the wife’s obituary will be published by her husband.
According to ETtoday (ETtoday星光云), Nancy had claimed that the first obituary, published by Bruce, had not been done with the immediate family’s approval. Nancy added she had told Bruce they hoped to publish the obituary together, however, Bruce allegedly refused to do so, saying he could handle it by himself.
I think I respect him, (and) he doesn’t have a problem with me. I just wanted to wait until the approximate date of the memorial service (was determined). Everyone does it differently, (so) I didn’t stop him. I said yes, if you want to (publish an obituary), do so, I have no right to dictate what (Bruce) wants to do,” she reportedly said.
Sources: China Press/Oriental Daily
Our thoughts and prayers go out to Coco’s family as they continue to handle the aftermath of Coco’s passing. We sincerely hope they will be able to sort things out peacefully with Bruce.
Source: China Press
Follow us on Instagram, Facebook or Telegram for more updates and breaking news.
Filed Under Bruce RockowitzCoco LeeCoco Lee 2nd ObituaryCoco Lee funeralCoco Lee obituary李玟