• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Qatar World Cup 2012: Malaysian muslims mistaken for LGBT supporters and almost got jailed!

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.nst.com.my/sports/footb...aken-lgbt-supporter-has-harrowing-time-qatari

KUALA LUMPUR: A Malaysian football fan was mistaken for an LGBT supporter at the Qatar World Cup, and as a result, he had a difficult time entering a stadium.

Johorean Zulfadli Ahmad Tajuddin was "detained" for nearly half an hour for investigation after his colourful chequered jersey caught the eyes of overzealous security personnel at the stadium entrance.

Any show of support for the LGBT movement is banned at the Qatar World Cup by its government.

Zulfadli, who was wearing Kedah's colourful chequered jersey, said he was held for nearly 30 minutes at the Al-Byat Stadium entrance as the security personnel "investigated" him.

The Malaysian had wanted to watch the Group E match between Germany and Costa Rica.

He said, fortunately, the higher-ranked security officers allowed him into the stadium after they were satisfied with his explanation about the colourful jersey.

"I had to google and show a picture of the jersey to prove that it's the jersey of a football team in Malaysia," he said during an interview with football commentator Datuk Jasni Shafie in his "Dari Tepi Padang" programme in Qatar.

"I was so worried at the thought of missing the World Cup match if I were not allowed to enter the stadium.

"I was told that LGBT activities are not allowed in Qatar and those involved could be jailed."

Zulfadli's "tense" experience could be watched through the "Dari Tepi Padang" programme on Facebook and Youtube at

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
tepi_padang1312_1670947178.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
https://www.nst.com.my/sports/footb...aken-lgbt-supporter-has-harrowing-time-qatari

KUALA LUMPUR: A Malaysian football fan was mistaken for an LGBT supporter at the Qatar World Cup, and as a result, he had a difficult time entering a stadium.

Johorean Zulfadli Ahmad Tajuddin was "detained" for nearly half an hour for investigation after his colourful chequered jersey caught the eyes of overzealous security personnel at the stadium entrance.

Any show of support for the LGBT movement is banned at the Qatar World Cup by its government.

Zulfadli, who was wearing Kedah's colourful chequered jersey, said he was held for nearly 30 minutes at the Al-Byat Stadium entrance as the security personnel "investigated" him.

The Malaysian had wanted to watch the Group E match between Germany and Costa Rica.

He said, fortunately, the higher-ranked security officers allowed him into the stadium after they were satisfied with his explanation about the colourful jersey.

"I had to google and show a picture of the jersey to prove that it's the jersey of a football team in Malaysia," he said during an interview with football commentator Datuk Jasni Shafie in his "Dari Tepi Padang" programme in Qatar.

"I was so worried at the thought of missing the World Cup match if I were not allowed to enter the stadium.

"I was told that LGBT activities are not allowed in Qatar and those involved could be jailed."

Zulfadli's "tense" experience could be watched through the "Dari Tepi Padang" programme on Facebook and Youtube at

The mohammedan religion bans faggotism but allows pedophilia? Why so confusing?

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Faggotism is worst sin than incest within the family.

I thought the only sin in the mohammedan religion is eating pork. Faggotism, incest, along with terrorism and stealing, have long been the established practice in most mohammedan societies for centuries.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I thought the only sin in the mohammedan religion is eating pork. Faggotism, incest, along with terrorism and stealing, have long been the established practice in most mohammedan societies for centuries.
Nonsense. One reason why arab influence and rule grew so quickly was because they were liberators from harsh roman slavery. Those people in conquered land became slaves and yet, rome was a democracy.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That kind of shirt must be matched with this kind of pants. Otherwise the Qatar Islamofascists will get very confused.

wwe-shawn-michaels-1592041781.jpg

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Nonsense. One reason why arab influence and rule grew so quickly was because they were liberators from harsh roman slavery. Those people in conquered land became slaves and yet, rome was a democracy.

moslem historians like to portray arabs as liberators and just rulers. A simple check with history shows that the arabs were more likely to raid and start wars in the name of their arabic islamic religion. Their administrations were more known to tax their own people to raise funds for jihad, traffick slaves they capture in wars and build mosques using money stolen from others during their wars.

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal

There are more. Anwar was jailed for anal sex.