• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Qatar will not allow any cooked kosher food, bans Jewish prayers at World Cup

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Jesus these people should live in caves. Who let them out. Even amish sounds more modern
not only did they let them out, but their influence is now global. About half of the world follows Jewish or Jewish-descended religion -- Amish included.

If you include Marxism/communism, they definitely have more than half of the world following their crazy thoughts.

I'm not even touching on the supposed Jewish controlled media... :roflmao:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
But m&ds do eat seafood
exactly my point. by Jewish or Islamic definition they should not eat non-fish at all. Just that nobody bothered to point it out and the priests in charge either too stupid or can't be bothered to clarify. There is no way that crabs or clams can be consumed according to the basis of those two "religions" (I hate that word).

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Because Allah has made everything living in the sea edible and halal.
that statement is factually incorrect. Allah has never described anything as halal or haram. Only the priests have done so.

And on the basis of why some foods are haram, some of the seafood readily consumed by Muslims is downright blasphemous. Again, only the Islamic priests have failed to note the finer points that Judaism adheres to. This also proves that Islamic priests have poorer understanding of the principles they preach and disproves their claim that Islam is the more authentic version. Even based on the food consumption guidelines alone, it readily demonstrates that it is an error-ridden copy of Judaism at best.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
that statement is factually incorrect. Allah has never described anything as halal or haram. Only the priests have done so.

And on the basis of why some foods are haram, some of the seafood readily consumed by Muslims is downright blasphemous. Again, only the Islamic priests have failed to note the finer points that Judaism adheres to. This also proves that Islamic priests have poorer understanding of the principles they preach and disproves their claim that Islam is the more authentic version. Even based on the food consumption guidelines alone, it readily demonstrates that it is an error-ridden copy of Judaism at best.
“Lawful to you is what you catch from the sea and use it for food as provisions for yourselves and for the travelers…”- (Quran 5:96)

Really that difficult to understand?
Islam sticks to the core belief of one God and follow the messenger of your time and has never claimed to adhere to the previous fake, false and modified by other human covenants.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
“Lawful to you is what you catch from the sea and use it for food as provisions for yourselves and for the travelers…”- (Quran 5:96)

Really that difficult to understand?
Islam sticks to the core belief of one God and follow the messenger of your time and has never claimed to adhere to the previous fake, false and modified by other human covenants.
thank you for bringing that quote up. not difficult to understand at all. if you choose to take only easily understandable single statements as I think most people do because it is a most complex set of instructions, then you should be fine. But let me point out another one :

He has only forbidden to you dead animals, blood, the flesh of swine, and that which has been dedicated to other than Allah.

— Qurʼan, Surah 16 (an-Nahl), ayah 115[10]

Most seafood consumed by everyone including Muslims transgress the two above points I've boldfaced for you if you bother to consider further.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This fucking WC been a farce from the day they won the bid
Really fucked up im glad the host is out worse record ever haha

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
not only did they let them out, but their influence is now global. About half of the world follows Jewish or Jewish-descended religion -- Amish included.

If you include Marxism/communism, they definitely have more than half of the world following their crazy thoughts.

I'm not even touching on the supposed Jewish controlled media... :roflmao:

Less than 1% of the world's population maybe jewish.

WTF is jewish-descended religion? Maybe christians believe in nonsense like that. No Muslim will fall for such nonsense. Arabs living under DICTATORSHIPS are not represented by their anglo imposed dictators.

Islam is the oldest religion in the world, Prophet Adam (PBUH) was the first human and prophet and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was only the last/final prophet to receive the revelations. That's all.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal

Allah (SWT) alone has decreed what is Haram and what is Halal, not some nobody kafir rat slanty chink like you bumchumming some Jewish faggot.

Islam is the more authentic version? Of what? Incomplete sentence that does not make sense.

Food consumption guidelines for Muslims varies depending on which school of thought they adhere to, nothing to do with Islam or Quran. There are different Madhabs, different Fiqh and so on and so forth. Not every so called scholar and so called Madhab prescribe the same things.

Unlike Jewish festival of penis sucking, Metzizah B'peh, there is no such weird perversion (disease spreading oen to boot) permissible let alone promoted in Islam.

https://www.sammyboy.com/threads/metzitzah-b’peh-jewish-festival-of-childrens-penis-sucking.324829/

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
they have no explicit proscription against dogs, but they are kind of looked down upon as aggressive and rough.

Officially, the original recipe (aka Judaism) says that anything from the water must have fins and scales to be eaten. That means even a fucking catfish cannot. All the prawns, lobsters, cockles, clams, stingray, crabs all haram. It is an oversight of Islam that it doesn't include it. But of course Islamists would insist that Islam is the truer form... :roflmao:

It is obvious that high and dry Mecca had no idea such things even existed. And this got translated to our poor Malay brothers to fool them.

It is obvious that you are a moron bumchumming Jews and hoping to gain some favours from them for your nonstop apple polishing.

Judaism does not even have 20 million followers. With weird perversions such as Metzizah B'peh how the hell can they even claim to be originals of anything except sodomy or perversions?

Islam is the oldest religion as Prophet Adam (PBUH) was the first human being and first prophet on Earth, and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was the last/final Prophet to have received revelations.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Muslims should stop listening to stupid clerics.

Better yet, Muslims should stop listening to kuffar such as kafir chinks, kafir westerners, kafir ceca virus like you pretending to be Muslims but exposed as a ceca hindu polytheist long ago.

btw if it soothes you, you might want to know that Muslims ruled over CECA virus for 1000 years and then the christian poms also ruled over ceca virus for 200 years.

of coz the poms created this colonial enterprise called "India" which had never existed in history prior to that

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is obvious that you are a moron bumchumming Jews and hoping to gain some favours from them for your nonstop apple polishing.

Judaism does not even have 20 million followers. With weird perversions such as Metzizah B'peh how the hell can they even claim to be originals of anything except sodomy or perversions?

Islam is the oldest religion as Prophet Adam (PBUH) was the first human being and first prophet on Earth, and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was the last/final Prophet to have received revelations.
Adam was the first prophet, all agree because Bible gives the evidence. Judaism, Christianity and Islam may discuss the topic, there are errors sweep in all religions. Bible in Hebrew is the only book that are uncorrupted. When translators translate they introduce errors in every translation. KJV in English is the only translation is closer to the original translation of Hebrew and Aramaic.

According to the Bible, John the Apostle who was one of the 12 disciples of Jesus who was the youngest of all is considered the last prophet who clearly seen and written about throne of God, Armageddon and the judgement to every one. Out of 12 disciples of Christ, John was the most beloved apostle, very closer to Jesus’ inner circle more closer than other 11 disciples. Apostle in Bible is more powerful than Prophet as Apostles were given more authority over all powers of satanic world. As i was given the same authority, I am also part of such innermost circle with Jesus whom i love more than anyone else on earth. But none of you know of my alligiance to Christ or God the Father whom i have access to talk any time any where.

apostle Kohn was not popular yet because whatever he prophesied is going to happen in the near future. These events from Revelation chapter 4 to Rev 22 are future events which are very clear. There is no pastor in Christendom knew how to interpret these chapters as satan confused all of them. God Himself asked me if there is a one man on earth who understood these events correctly.I tried my level best but i could not find one man who understood this in an unadulterated way. I spoke to more than 2500 Bible scholars, Bishops from all over USA, all of them failed the test. That is why God gave me a pulpit or a stage to show who God is and who is NOT.

William Shakespeare once said,

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

This is going to come true in my life as i am getting prepared taking the world as my stage for all of you to see. Even President of USA cannot grown up my level spiritually to take up this stage to deliver his speech all at once simultaneously.

Please know that no religion can violate Bible as it is the only book which discusses Eternal Past to Eternal Future. Bible never give a clue on Mohammad as a prophet.

Where is the evidence in Bible because of such confusions, i requested God to bring back Muhammad back for all to see on stage as well. I will unmask who is Allah and who is Muhammad as both of them will be taking the stage at the most spectacular event. i will clear the air and bring a truth, all to see and hear them speaking. If God willing, i will give you a chance to talk to them and clear all your doubts as well. LKY is expected to arrive as well as he once said even if you lower me in death bed, i will wake up. Though he cannot do that himself, God has promised me that he will come to testify his allegations to his 2G, 3G leaders. At the moment there is none has access to LKY. No religion or bomoh can communicate to him. If anyone clais he can talk to LKY, it is error by satan. Even satan doesnot have access to LKY’s soul. Wait for him to speak on stage.

Stay tuned for the the most spectacular event which is planned to take place @Speakers Corner in SG. I knew this 15 years ago but now i am revealing as the time and hour comes closer.

Last edited:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
Islam is the oldest religion in the world, Prophet Adam (PBUH) was the first human and prophet and Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) was only the last/final prophet to receive the revelations
Believing in The Creator does not need a religion.
Better yet, Muslims should stop listening to kuffar such as kafir chinks, kafir westerners, kafir ceca virus like you pretending to be Muslims but exposed as a ceca hindu polytheist long ago.
I sm not a hindu. I am a thoroughbred malay.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rightly said believing in the Creator does not need a religion. Who is that Creator? That is where all religions divide.

That is why i stand here there is only one creator and even satan steal that rank as he tels everyone he is a god himself. Bible also says satan is the prince of this world and he usurp men’s dominion and pseudo rulership on all nations and all governments to claim he is the Almighty above Jesus and God Father.

Though he can convince any one that he is god, he is not a creator as satan, himself was created by God. I am tasked to clear up the errors and demonstrate the truths in time.

Though i respect all faith, but i do not believe them myself. If you are lost and seeking for directions, someone says all ways lead you to the destionation. Can you believe it?

Every religion says all religions will take you to God. I do not agree as i am going to show who the real way, life and truth in an open stage. Have i taken the permission to hold such meeting? I haven't yet but God said He will send His angels to minister the event. None if have ever seen them. You will see satan, the fallen angel and Holy angels. Holy angels are more charming, more stronger than satan. Beware