• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Qatar will not allow any cooked kosher food, bans Jewish prayers at World Cup

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Qatari govt is erring on the safety side. They do not want these Jews lynched for openly rubbing their religion into muslims noses in public.
And those rich American Jews? They have never watched a football match and would not be interested if it were not in an Ara country. Its an opportunity for them to cause trouble.

Qatari intelligence made the right call.

Haha, in what way does kosher food has anything to do with security? Have you ever witness a jew converting a muslim in public in ME? If there is a brave one, I am worry for his head.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Haha, in what way does kosher food has anything to do with security? Have you ever witness a jew converting a muslim in public in ME? If there is a brave one, I am worry for his head.
Idiot. Simple point still cannot fathom.
It has been a great dislike for both sides to each other. A public display of Jewishness in the Arab world will get the same treatment from the Arabs as when Arabs have mass prayer in the streets of Tel Aviv.
Or was that still to difficult for you to understand?

bobby

Alfrescian
Loyal
All people with strict dietary requirements should either not eat when they go out or just stay at home and cook your own meals....

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe its no shellfish and other idiocy, but they can rouch dog?
they have no explicit proscription against dogs, but they are kind of looked down upon as aggressive and rough.

Officially, the original recipe (aka Judaism) says that anything from the water must have fins and scales to be eaten. That means even a fucking catfish cannot. All the prawns, lobsters, cockles, clams, stingray, crabs all haram. It is an oversight of Islam that it doesn't include it. But of course Islamists would insist that Islam is the truer form... :roflmao:

It is obvious that high and dry Mecca had no idea such things even existed. And this got translated to our poor Malay brothers to fool them.

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can understamd why they ban the jewish prayer as it resembles the muslim one in bowing and prostrating.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
they have no explicit proscription against dogs, but they are kind of looked down upon as aggressive and rough.

Officially, the original recipe (aka Judaism) says that anything from the water must have fins and scales to be eaten. That means even a fucking catfish cannot. All the prawns, lobsters, cockles, clams, stingray, crabs all haram. It is an oversight of Islam that it doesn't include it. But of course Islamists would insist that Islam is the truer form... :roflmao:

It is obvious that high and dry Mecca had no idea such things even existed. And this got translated to our poor Malay brothers to fool them.
But m&ds do eat seafood