• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Qatar will not allow any cooked kosher food, bans Jewish prayers at World Cup

duluxe

Alfrescian
Loyal
https://www.opindia.com/2022/11/fifa-world-cup-kosher-food-jewish-visitors-qatar-ban/

Jewish organisations have said that Qatar has backtracked from promise of offering kosher food to visitors at the 2022 FIFA Football World Cup the Gulf country is hosting. According to The Jerusalem Post, Qatar will not allow any cooked kosher food be sold or offered to visitors. As per the report, Doha had promised to allow Jewish prayer services during the games but has backed out claiming they could not ‘secure’ this type of activity and proceeded to ban it completely.

Citing a representative of Jewish organisation, TJP reported, that they were promised they would be allowed to create their prayer space for those religious Jews who come to watch the games. About 10,000 religious Jews from Israel and around the world are expected to come to Doha during the World Cup. They were informed they would be able to cook kosher meat but are now informed that they will only be allowed cold bagel sandwiches. Kosher foods are food that conform to dietary regulations of the Jewish community. Food that are fit for consumption as per Jewish law are only permissible.

A lot of wealthy American Jews were planning to visit Doha, but now have cancelled as they do not feel secured about kosher food, Shabbat meals and no public prayer services….

Earlier on Sunday, The Jerusalem Post was informed that the Jewish people will be able to buy kosher sandwiches in Qatar. In fact, opening of first ever kosher kitchen in time for the games was also announced recently….However, twarm [sic] kosher food will be served to Jewish visitors in Qatar only if they come in large groups.

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Qatari govt is erring on the safety side. They do not want these Jews lynched for openly rubbing their religion into muslims noses in public.
And those rich American Jews? They have never watched a football match and would not be interested if it were not in an Ara country. Its an opportunity for them to cause trouble.

Qatari intelligence made the right call.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Very obvious Winnie has substantial interest. Qatar is being used as proxy in this us China war.

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no religious butchering allowed in Judaism ever since Christ sacrificed Himself on thr cross. Bible says what ever we eat, we should avoid blood as blood. Halal is accepted by Muslims and all as they butcher according to Bible standards. OT also says Pork is unclean and should be avoided. Muslims abide by thiis rule as well.

When the Jersalem temple was destroyed inn70 AD, jews were scattered all over the world. Today the most richest and wealthiest men were Jews but they don't declare their wealth as they kept it secret under private banks

What exactly was Solomon's net worth? Exactly how rich was he?

According to 2 Chronicles 1:12, Solomon must be the richest person ever. Bible declares the wealth, possessions and honor, such as no king who was before him ever had and none after him will have.”

I have done a research, Solomon”s wealth was estimated about USD 700 Trillions TODAY. But the net worth of Rothschild’s family has already exceeded 700+ Trillions. Bible says there is none as much as wealth ly as Solomon. Bible cannot contradict with the actuals . How do i know? This is all spiritual. But he and his family pay meager tax. They evade taxes because their assets are protected under their private banking they run.

They are running a monoploy business. All IT giants such as Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Google, Amazon arre all collaborating data to come up with a ONE WORLD DATABASE. Satan sought my cooperation for such manipulation and i told him yo get behind me devil. I have told him it is a breech of data privacy and i will exercise my authority to send both Dragon and him to prison in the Hell. As i had seen the bottomless pit where devil expected to ne incarcerated on multiple occasions, devil was trembled before me. That is because God gave me this vision when devil was also present at the same time. There is none on earth have ever seen the Hell while living. Devil knows this truth.

WHAT IS NEXT??

Whatever wealth Rothschild accumulated will be nullified when i exercise my spiritual authority to send the devil out. World rconomy will ve collapsed. One third of the world population are affected when i execute the judgement of God. There is none PAP or CCP leaders expected to survive.

All rich nations will be impacted including Singapore, India and China. One third of population will be gone as they will goto Hell as well. These folks who sided with devil to repeal 377A and practice sodomy. There wont be any gay parades allowed in any part of the world.

Beware and be aware.

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is no religious butchering allowed in Judaism ever since Christ sacrificed Himself on thr cross. Bible says what ever we eat, we should avoid blood as blood. Halal is accepted by Muslims and all as they butcher according to Bible standards. OT also says Pork is unclean and should be avoided. Muslims abide by thiis rule as well.

When the Jersalem temple was destroyed inn70 AD, jews were scattered all over the world. Today the most richest and wealthiest men were Jews but they don't declare their wealth as they kept it secret under private banks

What exactly was Solomon's net worth? Exactly how rich was he?

According to 2 Chronicles 1:12, Solomon must be the richest person ever. Bible declares the wealth, possessions and honor, such as no king who was before him ever had and none after him will have.”

I have done a research, Solomon”s wealth was estimated about USD 700 Trillions TODAY. But the net worth of Rothschild’s family has already exceeded 700+ Trillions. Bible says there is none as much as wealth ly as Solomon. Bible cannot contradict with the actuals . How do i know? This is all spiritual. But he and his family pay meager tax. They evade taxes because their assets are protected under their private banking they run.

They are running a monoploy business. All IT giants such as Facebook, Twitter, Apple, Google, Amazon arre all collaborating data to come up with a ONE WORLD DATABASE. Satan sought my cooperation for such manipulation and i told him yo get behind me devil. I have told him it is a breech of data privacy and i will exercise my authority to send both Dragon and him to prison in the Hell. As i had seen the bottomless pit where devil expected to ne incarcerated on multiple occasions, devil was trembled before me. That is because God gave me this vision when devil was also present at the same time. There is none on earth have ever seen the Hell while living. Devil knows this truth.

WHAT IS NEXT??

Whatever wealth Rothschild accumulated will be nullified when i exercise my spiritual authority to send the devil out. World rconomy will ve collapsed. One third of the world population are affected when i execute the judgement of God. There is none PAP or CCP leaders expected to survive.

All rich nations will be impacted including Singapore, India and China. One third of population will be gone as they will goto Hell as well. These folks who sided with devil to repeal 377A and practice sodomy. There wont be any gay parades allowed in any part of the world.

Beware and be aware.
Can the kosher followers eat halal food? No pork mah..

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
So halal is not backwards compatible with kosher? But Jews can eat pork ..
halal should be backward compatible. The requirements that I've run across are far less stringent in islam. As I said, the priests in charge want to show the Jews who's boss. That's the only reason,

And Jews rightfully cannot eat pork! But a good number of jews don't give a shit and just eat anyway. Not every Jew observes kashrut. You find out about Jewish rules you will likely conclude they are a bunch of nutballs.

For example, in halal, the stupid chicken must say prayers, cut throat with sharp knife, bleed out, etc... In kosher, additionally, the chicken has to be salted, put on a platform in such a way that this runoff must drain away from the meat, rinsed away from contact from all these tools, a certain minimum time of salting, the damn salt used must be like this and like that, etc, etc. :sleep:

Hypocrite-The

Alfrescian
Loyal
halal should be backward compatible. The requirements that I've run across are far less stringent in islam. As I said, the priests in charge want to show the Jews who's boss. That's the only reason,

And Jews rightfully cannot eat pork! But a good number of jews don't give a shit and just eat anyway. Not every Jew observes kashrut. You find out about Jewish rules you will likely conclude they are a bunch of nutballs.

For example, in halal, the stupid chicken must say prayers, cut throat with sharp knife, bleed out, etc... In kosher, additionally, the chicken has to be salted, put on a platform in such a way that this runoff must drain away from the meat, rinsed away from contact from all these tools, a certain minimum time of salting, the damn salt used must be like this and like that, etc, etc. :sleep:

Any religion that is soo hardup about outward and external rules etc is totally boliao

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
So the average Jew is definitely less hard up about dietary requirements than mudslimes
yes quite. most don't give two hoots about the old rules. they view it as a backward, historical thing. only the extremists still bother.

so you see, @duluxe posted something about radical islam and mainstream islam somewhere. You will largely hear this in the West. It's because the Jews and their american friends see this split between regular jews and the radical extremists jews. They don't realize that a good number of muslims are indoctrinated in radical and extreme ways to begin with.

For the record, the average Jew typically has a bar mitzvah, probably celebrates hanukkah and that's all.... nothing much else. in comparison the average muslim still prays 5 times a day and freaks out about a restaurant not being owned by muslims.