• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Islamic Qatar will not allow any cooked kosher food, bans Jewish prayers at World Cup

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adam was the first prophet, all agree because Bible gives the evidence. Judaism, Christianity and Islam may discuss the topic, there are errors sweep in all religions. Bible in Hebrew is the only book that are uncorrupted. When translators translate they introduce errors in every translation. KJV in English is the only translation is closer to the original translation of Hebrew and Aramaic.

According to the Bible, John the Apostle who was one of the 12 disciples of Jesus who was the youngest of all is considered the last prophet who clearly seen and written about throne of God, Armageddon and the judgement to every one. Out of 12 disciples of Christ, John was the most beloved apostle, very closer to Jesus’ inner circle more closer than other 11 disciples. Apostle in Bible is more powerful than Prophet as Apostles were given more authority over all powers of satanic world. As i was given the same authority, I am also part of such innermost circle with Jesus whom i love more than anyone else on earth. But none of you know of my alligiance to Christ or God the Father whom i have access to talk any time any where.

apostle Kohn was not popular yet because whatever he prophesied is going to happen in the near future. These events from Revelation chapter 4 to Rev 22 are future events which are very clear. There is no pastor in Christendom knew how to interpret these chapters as satan confused all of them. God Himself asked me if there is a one man on earth who understood these events correctly.I tried my level best but i could not find one man who understood this in an unadulterated way. I spoke to more than 2500 Bible scholars, Bishops from all over USA, all of them failed the test. That is why God gave me a pulpit or a stage to show who God is and who is NOT.

William Shakespeare once said,

All the world's a stage,
And all the men and women merely players;
They have their exits and their entrances,
And one man in his time plays many parts,

This is going to come true in my life as i am getting prepared taking the world as my stage for all of you to see. Even President of USA cannot grown up my level spiritually to take up this stage to deliver his speech all at once simultaneously.

Please know that no religion can violate Bible as it is the only book which discusses Eternal Past to Eternal Future. Bible never give a clue on Mohammad as a prophet.

Where is the evidence in Bible because of such confusions, i requested God to bring back Muhammad back for all to see on stage as well. I will unmask who is Allah and who is Muhammad as both of them will be taking the stage at the most spectacular event. i will clear the air and bring a truth, all to see and hear them speaking. If God willing, i will give you a chance to talk to them and clear all your doubts as well. LKY is expected to arrive as well as he once said even if you lower me in death bed, i will wake up. Though he cannot do that himself, God has promised me that he will come to testify his allegations to his 2G, 3G leaders. At the moment there is none has access to LKY. No religion or bomoh can communicate to him. If anyone clais he can talk to LKY, it is error by satan. Even satan doesnot have access to LKY’s soul. Wait for him to speak on stage.

Stay tuned for the the most spectacular event which is planned to take place @Speakers Corner in SG. I knew this 15 years ago but now i am revealing as the time and hour comes closer.

a lot of nonsense

There is no uncorrupted bible whatsoever.

Send us one so called uncorrupted bible, send us a copy, a link, a manuscript, who memorized this bible, and what are the scientific flaws mentioned in this bible, we can discuss that afterwards.

Zakir Naik did a pretty good job exposing SOME of the scientific flaws in the Bible.

mudhatter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Believing in The Creator does not need a religion.

I sm not a hindu. I am a thoroughbred malay.

What's the point of denying the obvious?

Believing in the Creator and the Sustainer of the Universe is the first requirement for being a Muslim. Then, one also needs to recognize that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is his last/final messenger/Prophet.

And the rest follows from there.

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Adam was the first prophet, all agree because Bible gives the evidence. Judaism, Christianity and Islam may discuss the topic, there are errors sweep in all religions. Bible in Hebrew is the only book that are uncorrupted. When translators translate they introduce errors in every translation. KJV in English is the only translation is closer to the original translation of Hebrew and Aramaic.
haha! The Muslims will insist that their version in a different language from the original with writers that are unattributed/unchecked that came a few hundred/thousand years later is the uncorrupted version... :roflmao:

Last edited:

nightsafari

Alfrescian
Loyal
Rightly said believing in the Creator does not need a religion. Who is that Creator? That is where all religions divide.

Religions are works of clerics to amass power, wealth and women. Creators cannot be influenced by us or anyone. Some of course would rather follow the ramblings of another man and rebuke his creator. good luck to those people.

That is why i stand here there is only one creator and even satan steal that rank as he tels everyone he is a god himself. Bible also says satan is the prince of this world and he usurp men’s dominion and pseudo rulership on all nations and all governments to claim he is the Almighty above Jesus and God Father.
amazing isn't it? that satan tries to steal rank that creator has? religion tries the same no? who gave the clerics/priests and their religion the right to claim the creator for themselves? certainly not the creator. :rolleyes:

Though he can convince any one that he is god, he is not a creator as satan, himself was created by God. I am tasked to clear up the errors and demonstrate the truths in time.

Though i respect all faith, but i do not believe them myself. If you are lost and seeking for directions, someone says all ways lead you to the destionation. Can you believe it?
bravo. :thumbsup:

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the point of denying the obvious?

Believing in the Creator and the Sustainer of the Universe is the first requirement for being a Muslim. Then, one also needs to recognize that Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) is his last/final messenger/Prophet.

And the rest follows from there.
Believing in the prophet is not essential. They are mere humans like you and me.