• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"PWNED by InfP"

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Have the generaL viewership of Sammy's FaLLen ?..

narong, pls don't talk so much
i asked you to show me a thread where i disrupted and distracted the flow
now i asked you again show me a thread where LCB started a thread and hogging attention and cross talking with my clones
you always like to accuse people
show me some evidences and some proofs
if you can't please stop pangsai here, peesai here and blame everything on kopisai
it's obvious you only target the weak forummers
you dare not even touch the whiskers of the big brothers here

Need to show? You start your own threads to hog limelight.
To turn others off this forum.
You and your kind are super vile....I have more respect for a troll like kinana.....at least he tries to spin....unlike you just keeping piling on the doggerel and repeated rubbish ad nauseam

jw5

Loyal

The morning I woke up and see all those threads in trivia folder, I know someone is upset. There's only 2 person who could be upset :biggrin:
So I have to be more on the ball lah :p

To Raiders:
This forum is anything goes one.
Even the OB markers change all the time, and what is OB to one may not be OB to another.
All 3 of you have your different OB markers (or mod mood), so just do your job as you see fit.

To all forummers:
Just like kopiuncle can choose to post like a bitch, I can also choose to say that he posts like a bitch.
Let anyone argue, discuss or object if they want to.
For a definition of "posting like a bitch", just read kopiuncle's posts.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheebye kopisai. Who I infract who I zap? Your mother Phua cheebye I never play zapping game.
Thank you to bros who up me.... Until now got almost 40 notifications I never click on them to check.
Can check when I last zap or add.... I fuck your mother cheebye if I can prove it? Ai mai pua bak kia?

haha you have gone berserk. take it easy my dear friend. cool down. calm down. don't run amok here.there is no place to run but in the arena of the Hades...you have created this Hell yourself...so better cool down. pls get a new dictionary for yourself. your vocab is an utter disgrace for a senior infractor. take care hor brother. love you:smile:

DogVader

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Cheebye kopisai. Who I infract who I zap? Your mother Phua cheebye I never play zapping game.
Thank you to bros who up me.... Until now got almost 40 notifications I never click on them to check.
Can check when I last zap or add.... I fuck your mother cheebye if I can prove it? Ai mai pua bak kia?

More vulgarities and you will be banned, you twit.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This thread sibey fierce. I'm outta here :biggrin:

Have fun guys :wink:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
#jw5 85
To all forummers:
Just like kopiuncle can choose to post like a bitch, I can also choose to say that he posts like a bitch.
Let anyone argue, discuss or object if they want to.
For a definition of "posting like a bitch", just read kopiuncle's posts.

haha...jw5, you have turned from an obscenity and expletive intellectual into an intellectual bitch
your vocab has degraded and down the drain. i don't blame you. you keep too close a company with narong the sarong chump. good luck.

jw5, you certainly have improved - your poetic license has given you much immunity. haha good luck. keep bitching ...:smile:

jw5

Loyal

what you are doing now - chasing kopisai - is utterly childish, immature and parochial. good luck!

Good evening kopiuncle.
I am just an ordinary NS-serving born and bred Singaporean, so "credibility of the written word" or being a "failure at clone hunting" among the nonsense that you pile on me mean nothing.
In fact, your disgust with me is like a badge of honour that I wear with the greatest pride.

And by the way, you post like a bitch.

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Wow, For all your info, I did not move this thread. So fast my supervisor come and move :biggrin:

He is really super on the ball :p

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Need to show? You start your own threads to hog limelight.
To turn others off this forum.
You and your kind are super vile....I have more respect for a troll like kinana.....at least he tries to spin....unlike you just keeping piling on the doggerel and repeated rubbish ad nauseam

don't talk so much. don't bring in the innocent KINANA. i asked you to give me a thread - just one thread - and you keep spinning garbages...i say you are a saboteur and a provocateur of this forum. the senior infractor with the biggest vulval mouth..be good hor:smile:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Good evening kopiuncle.
I am just an ordinary NS-serving born and bred Singaporean, so "credibility of the written word" or being a "failure at clone hunting" among the nonsense that you pile on me mean nothing.
In fact, your disgust with me is like a badge of honour that I wear with the greatest pride.

And by the way, you post like a bitch.

you are an utter disgrace to NS
you keep repeating your badge of honour
you call me all sorts of names - a bitch is the latest
you got tired of cunning man...you got tired of PAP IB...you got tired of everything you have lambast at me
all these do not bother me jw5..you wear yourself out completely...now you are bitching like a mad man who has lost it all
what really bothers me is YOUR UTTER FAILURE AS AN INTELLECTUAL GIANT HERE.....you are an utter failure and you refuse to admit it ...your bruised ego is as mighty as your arrogance...your poetic license is not sufficient to cover your intellectual flop and snobbery...

be good...sleep well...sweet dreams....

jw5

Loyal

be good...sleep well...sweet dreams....

Why not from tomorrow onwards, stop posting like a bitch.

Treat the forum as a place to obtain information, entertainment, ideas or a place to discuss topics of mutual interest.

Like a normal person would.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Treat the forum as a place to obtain information, entertainment, ideas or a place to discuss topics of mutual interest.

now you have morph into an intellectual chameleon....good luck to your intellectual hypocrisy and snobbery. you are just a big flop..i bet you will not be able to sleep well tonight. your bruised ego will hang heavily upon your head and your snobbery will weigh heavily upon your heart. you are nothing now but the forum's greatest intellectual flop. this will give you nightmares.please continue bitching even in this rubbish heap...haha:smile:...the bitch kopisai will sleep soundly.....cheers!:smile:

jw5

Loyal

now you have morph into an intellectual chameleon....good luck to your intellectual hypocrisy and snobbery. you are just a big flop..i bet you will not be able to sleep well tonight. your bruised ego will hang heavily upon your head and your snobbery will weigh heavily upon your heart. you are nothing now but the forum's greatest intellectual flop. this will give you nightmares.please continue bitching even in this rubbish heap...haha:smile:...the bitch kopisai will sleep soundly.....cheers!:smile:

Good nite kopiuncle.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Wow, For all your info, I did not move this thread. So fast my supervisor come and move :biggrin:

He is really super on the ball :p

can you move it back ?

we should have at least one thread to quarrel to our hearts' content. :biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

can you move it back ?

we should have at least one thread to quarrel to our hearts' content. :biggrin:

This section is not under me. I can't. Only the two supervisors and the CEO himself could. Even if I can, I won't move it back. Not a wise thing to overwrite your supervisor :wink:

Don't worry, by the time you wake up tomorrow, sure would have new threads to fight :biggrin:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Kopiuncle really like an ah pek, say he will leave the thread, but still come back nag and nag, wah lau eh... lol

kopiauntie

Alfrescian
Loyal

kopisai !

Fuck your mother chow chee bye !!!

:oIo: :oIo: :oIo:

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How many point were you deducted? . If 41 points, it could be me. Ha Ha.

Zap is only one point so can't be u. Soon u know which clone sabo u because i want to attract more zappers before i upgrade this account. Hehe

NLjBgGI.jpg

Last edited: