• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

my lady director boss calls me "insane" after my suggestion for prizes for company d&d

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
my lady director tio arrowed by company management to organise this year d&d and asked us in the dept to suggest prizes but say budget is not so good this year for d&d. so I tell her why not give paid leave as prizes no need to incur any real.money. for eg. first prize lucky draw for d&d gets 100days paid leave, 2nd prize gets 90days paid leave and so on. not even need to spend a cent and save the d&d budget for better food.

she then called me "insane" and say my suggestion is "daft".

knn lor. i should have just mind my own business. anyway i.only contract employee. don't know why i so kaypoh for fuck