• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"PWNED by InfP"

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Have the generaL viewership of Sammy's FaLLen ?..

An example of balless prick zapping and putting somebody else name aka inpersonation. Waiting to draw more.

NLjBgGI.jpg

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What have this Post degenerated into..just a simpLe thread on faLLen attendances becomes poLiticaL ?..:cool:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Dumbfuck there's quite a few pro pappies here.
Everybody entitled to their views but these fucktards' agenda is to disrupt and distract others here.

please Narong give me ONE thread where I disrupt and distract
the only person who did this form of sabotage is YOU YOURSELF
in every thread, you pangsai and peesai on kopisai
that is sabotaging the thread - like this one
in fact YOU ARE THE PAP IB saboteur and provocateur

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

An example of balless prick zapping and putting somebody else name aka inpersonation. Waiting to draw more.

NLjBgGI.jpg

Actually if me up or zap someone, there is no need to leave name. So obvious is me.

Except this one, where one bro was zapped 40 points and some chump implied that it was me.
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...for-doing-nothing-leh-!&p=1420386#post1420386

Fortunately I upz me 81 points one days after the bro was zap. So it was not me after all.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

What have this Post degenerated into..just a simpLe thread on faLLen attendances becomes poLiticaL ?..:cool:

you can see for yourself
it's so obvious
narong has a hidden agenda here
he always comes in and sabotage the thread
pangsai here,peesai here and then blame o kopisai
what a uselss and insane troll

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How many point were you deducted? . If 41 points, it could be me. Ha Ha.

Tonight me upz you back. I think it was one chump whom I infracted last month!

Only one pathetic point that's why. How can your power 82 deduct only 1 point? It is a power 1 or 2 or 3 clown. I just want to bait more zappers before i upgrade this account.

Last edited:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Fucking dumbfuck chihuahua starting this kind of thread to gather "feedbacks"

I have told you guys this fucktard is here with an agenda, you guys still dun believe, LOL

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Only one pathetic point that's why. How can your power 82 deduct only 1 point? It is a power 1 or 2 or 3 clown. I just want to bait more zappers before i upgrade this account.

aiyah why get so worked up over one point?
one miserable and pathetic point?
i kana zapped all the time from one point to 60 points
it's nothing - it's all a game. why get so angry over one point?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

haha good one!!!
narong is the number one forum's disruptor and distractor!!

I seldom start any threads if at all. Not like you Lao cheebye start those turn off threads to hog attention majority only you and your clones inside cross talking.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I have told you guys this fucktard is here with an agenda, you guys still dun believe, LOL

Fishypie sure this kinda thread wouLd sure to bait this Chow Ah kwa Humpkoo Kia here..LOL.:biggrin:

jw5

Loyal

Actually if me up or zap someone, there is no need to leave name. So obvious is me.

Except this one, where one bro was zapped 40 points and some chump implied that it was me.
http://www.singsupplies.com/showthr...for-doing-nothing-leh-!&p=1420386#post1420386

Fortunately I upz me 81 points one days after the bro was zap. So it was not me after all.

Just noticed that you replied to me then. That time wasn't you, it was drifter, shortly after he donated to get InfP.

Btw, don't understand your last sentence above. "I upz me 81 points one days after the bro was zap"?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Wear sarong lanjiao tua kee best to shove into your big mouth

see you never changed at all
always so vulgar and so profane
is your vocab so limited
get so impulsive, get so upset,
if you are not careful
you will burst an artery in no time

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hate to admit it but you are right....back then I still upz that fishy cheebye thinking he was being unfairly targeted. Chow chee bye how wrong was i

Last edited:

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

The gangs using zap by impersonation are here. Not difficult to know who is behind it. Look for EagleRanger or KINGFALCON.

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?136673-YOUNG-PEOPLE-Thread!-Old-People-Please-GET-LOST!

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Ok, one thread for all of you to bulldoze each other. If not, super moderator is going to send all the threads to trivia again. Please keep it within this thread. Any new quarrels will end up in the trivia section. Thank you.

Fishypie

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I hate to admit it but you are right....back then I still upz that fishy cheebye thinking he was being unfairly targeted. Chow chee bye how wrong was i

You were & stiLL right Bro..this FucKing Akia is the FLame thrower aLL aLong.That's aLL i can say.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Naaaaaa don't blame it all on them, recent team drifter episode is the most turnoff for me and many I believe.

Someone told me drifter is kopisai....
I leave it for the jury out there to decide