• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"PWNED by InfP"

StarshipTroopers

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This is what i meant by "PWNED by InfP" :biggrin:

This forum has plenty of quality contributors. It is funny to leave this place just because of the forum owner.

:biggrin:

zoHE8DF.jpg

AceFrehley

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Here's mine. Not the first, certainly won't be the last. Good to have this thread even if ended up in Trivia folder. :biggrin:

z1VASSs.jpg

YaoSiuKia

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Godiva is the chocolate factory sweet and nice right? Remember its a naked lady on a horse.

Joetys is Joe + Surname + Given Name right? So T is the surname and YS is the given name. In case you did not notice, YS also coincides with my moniker :o

Just joking, don't zap me ah :o

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Joetys is Joe + Surname + Given Name right? So T is the surname and YS is the given name. In case you did not notice, YS also coincides with my moniker :o

Just joking, don't zap me ah :o

You really yaosiukia kns. zap you!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Cheeybe Dogvader of the kopisai gang is aiming for my backside.......got me banned twice.

so new and yet so fierce
so vulgar already
deserved to be zapped
you must first learn about humility
second, you must learn to respect seniors here
you are a newbie
and you come out so strongly against kopisai already
what have kopiuncle done to incur your wrath and profanity
no wonder dogvader will bark at you for beingt so stewpig and disrespectful

jw5

Loyal
kopiuncle was also pwned by InfP.
One of his zap messages if I recall correctly was "lanlan".

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
kopiuncle was also pwned by InfP.
One of his zap messages if I recall correctly was "lanlan".

you are absolutely correct resident detective and clone hunter
do you dare to say lanlan to a forummer with atomic bomb
you only borlumpar those with power and influence
i did what i had to do because it was an utter profanity
nobody infracted HIM for what he did in this forum
simply because he was Mr Nuke THEN
just before the reputation system was improved and upgraded
I DON'T LIKE TO ZAP PEOPLE and I try NOT to infract unless it is absolutely necessary
I would prefer to encourage people with good posts and to support newbies with courage to post
but you JW5 never fail to let go your bitterness in your heart
the vengence in your heart
your relentless clone hunting effort
will bring you further down to the pages of shame
you are strong and powerful and influential
hope you do not abuse your virtues

Zikoman999

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopisai you lau cheebye..........way back someone told me you were Drifter one and the same......i gave you benefit of the doubt.
Now you can come out of the closet liao............hehe fake jap kena pawn.........
Let me up the 3 musketeers for a great job done..........guess a lowlife cannot hide this real intentions for long.......though it was a good run though.
I never play the zapping upping game here unlike in sex forum (that was for monetary benefits)....guess now i got dragged in :biggrin: