• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

"PWNED by InfP"

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Have the generaL viewership of Sammy's FaLLen ?..

<iframe src="https://www.facebook.com/video/embed?video_id=122128047968260" width="400" height="300" frameborder="0"></iframe>

This is how you sum up Drifter, whahahahahah

ShangTsung

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

How many point were you deducted? . If 41 points, it could be me. Ha Ha.

Impersonation again.

2wt4nlG.jpg

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

That clone t0nychat is a tonychat stalker and not a clone of tonychat but zaps like these - putting someone else name is to sabotage and sow discord among forummers. :biggrin:

Well if he is really a stalker of Tonychat, then why would he/she want to impersonate me and zap you?

Shouldn't he be buddy buddy with me, since my signature is so obviously honest about Tonychat being ball less? I am puzzled though.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Well if he is really a stalker of Tonychat, then why would he/she want to impersonate me and zap you?

Shouldn't he be buddy buddy with me, since my signature is so obviously honest about Tonychat being ball less? I am puzzled though.

even if he is Tonychat's stalker doesn't mean he could be your friend. he could dislike both of you.

NeverSayDie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This kind of games are not for people like u so it's pointless to tell u he is clone of who. And do not up my points. Can zap but no upping because i am trying to prove that even an army of clones cannot moderate me or any forummer who doesn't play clones. :biggrin:

This is the best defence weapon. Second best defence weapon is of course InfP aka purchase of points.

13. Rep cannot be added or deducted to posts which are more than 48 hours old. [To prevent members digging up old posts for the sole purpose of adding/subtracting points]

Last edited:

eErotica69

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

This kind of games are not for people like u so it's pointless to tell u he is clone of who. And do not up my points. Can zap but no upping because i am trying to prove that even an army of clones cannot moderate me or any forummer who doesn't play clones. :biggrin:

This is the best defence weapon. Second best defence weapon is of course InfP aka purchase of points.

13. Rep cannot be added or deducted to posts which are more than 48 hours old. [To prevent members digging up old posts for the sole purpose of adding/subtracting points]

Thanks.

But you sure or not? If I zap, you go into -ve and kanna moderation.

I zap 41 points and not 1 point! Ha Ha.

No lah, dun zap you.