• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points / Sam / Moderator / SBF

Maximilian Veers

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's shrewd profit taking, but it doesn't create new enterprises. what joe did is use the system, exploit its vulnerabilities and opportunities alike, seize the initiative, invest with decisive action, change the paradigm, and start a whole new industry. now everybody is talking about it and thinking and taking action with their wallet. kudos to sam for opening the market and setting the environment for growth, and credit joe for seizing opportunities and reaching tycoon status in a short space of time. it's a reflection of real life. successful individuals continue to be successful in whatever they do by applying true and proven principles. :p

Please don't tease some people here. I know that there are people here who will never donate to this forum - with or without freebies. Tycoon status here is not exactly popular. You gain popularity instantly only because of your high power but can also be a villain overnight. To me, to be a badass is the coolest thing. :biggrin:

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Fully behind those who donated. To me its has been a valuable outlet more ways than one and you can guess why and which one.

As I said, I am with Halsey on this. I cannot make a payment that can be traced.

Ps. This thread has nothing to do with donations, it was for people like Milo Peng who is now all over the place waiting for FAQ on points.

Everyone who has benefitted from SBF should consider making a donation. What's up with Asian society and SG society in general, to enjoy a benefit but baulk at returning a small favour. Its just USD19.90, my taxi fare to Changi Airport is easily twice that amount. Let's not talk about FROM changi airport.

Those who contributed much in substance and political argument, kudos to them. They keep the forum alive for so many years.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
TCH is the type that will shut the Telcos down to get to the bottom of the leak. Old man on the other hand does not waste time on minor irritation. Nathan despite his Intelligence background genuinely thinks the entire Singapore loves him with no exception. Read his book - delusional.

psst... bro, how about wiring up TCH's sprawling garden? wait... TCJ's bedroom sounds a safer bet :o:o:o

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have no doubt that you will succeed when you are in NZ. You are the type that do not have to depend on anyone. You remind me of one of the founders of Informatics who became a venture capitalist and moved to OZ. This guy once stood outside a Chinese take-out joint the whole day and later told me the margins and the profits are high while the capital is low. He even broke down the each line item using the take-away menu as guide.

I recall how fast you setup your business after you had to leave your company.

In the first 5 years of SBF, the forum was a wealth of information about entrepreneurship with Sam leading the way and others contributing.

Scroobal Scroobal, can you ask Sam to give me hire me when I'm in NZ? This is the reason why I volunteered for the moderator job :o

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Joe, not to worry. Have been long enough he to tell you that this must be the umpteen time the scheme has been changed. Like many thing, change will be a constant to meet the changing needs.

All these 10k points stuff are started by me and me alone. It's not Sam's idea or social experiment so please don't anyhow say la. Of course the point buying thingy is his idea, just that I blew it a little out of proportion for my own social experiment la.

CandiceChan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
that's shrewd profit taking, but it doesn't create new enterprises. what joe did is use the system, exploit its vulnerabilities and opportunities alike, seize the initiative, invest with decisive action, change the paradigm, and start a whole new industry. now everybody is talking about it and thinking and taking action with their wallet. kudos to sam for opening the market and setting the environment for growth, and credit joe for seizing opportunities and reaching tycoon status in a short space of time. it's a reflection of real life. successful individuals continue to be successful in whatever they do by applying true and proven principles. :p

I am in a dilemma. I can't decide whether to become the next tycoon here after joetys or to use USD190.95 to be distributed over 10 of my members. :(

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I am in a dilemma. I can't decide whether to become the next tycoon here after joetys or to use USD190.95 to be distributed over 10 of my members. :(

simple. when in doubt, double down. go ahead and spend double that amount. it's only usd389. half on thyself, and half on your beloved members. that way, you can be an sbf tycoon like joe and your members can be infractors. :biggrin:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
hi kopi ..selamat pagi

let me add my 0.005 cents worth.

I agree with you that such words not very nice.....but i dunno if he really meant it. This guy is smarter than almost all of us...collectively :o

You post irritating and blur blur but he is not convinced...so he test water la.

His post is probably meant to elicit a response from you and from there he will gauge your level of thinking and your thought processes and then bookmark you.

I dont think there is anything personal on his part......he is just concerned for and protective of the forum. Understandably so.

Whatever it is ...and here i speak for myself.....try not to allow anyone to push your buttons.

Again its my 0.364785 baht worth of post.

The recent example of kopiuncle is case of a dishonest individual whose mum died once and for some reason is still alive and people do not like dishonest people.

I take strong objection to your accusation that I am a dishonest individual. How many forumers here are really " honest and frank" with their postings? How many forumers here are wearing masks and having fun with their "dubious and entertaining " posts? Sometimes, when you post something in the forum, you can use your own mother, or somebody's mother or a relative to illustrate your point. It is not really important who you are using to illustrate your story. The important thing is the substance of your illustration - whether it is truthful, whether it is mischievous or whether it is used to counter an arguement. Whether I used my mother once or twice or thrice does not necessarily mean that I am a dishonest individual.

What about those forumers who use clones to post and to talk to themselves? Are they dishonest? Why don't you be a clone hunter and expose all these people who post under different monikers ?

What about those who are multi-handlers ? We all know that clones and multi-handles are used to settle scores and to intimidate, threaten,stab and even exterminate forumers.

I was banned three times for " disruptive spammings". You can see for yourself that I am a target of at least 10 forumers and their clones.They started with calling me all sorts of names which I ignored.Then they increased their intensity by attacking me and my family with vulgarities and utter profanities. They even left lewd and profane expletives in my private home. They succeeded in zapping me to minus zero and gleefully told me " byeeeee". They shut me out several times.But some senior forumers came to my assistance and brought me up so that I could continue to defend myself.

But the Ban did not work because I believe in justice. I was reinstated twice - prematurely to the utter disappointment and dismay of those who banned me. But the third ban was a nuclear bomb unleased by a very senior member. I stayed away for three days - full imprisonment. It was okay because it gave me some respite. When I reentered the forum, the same forumers and their clones continued to haunt me, continued to vulgarlise me and continued to zap me. This time round, I did not respond. I ignored the cyber bullying with their expletives and concentrate on my threads and posts.

Now Mr Scroobal Sir, you are a very seasoned and very experienced forumer .I have no doubt you are doing a great job here making very useful contributions. I respect you as a very responsible and very accoutable senior forumer . But I must express my utter disappointment that you chose to pick Kopiuncle and label him a DISHONEST INDIVIDUAL. I deplore such a characterization and I personally feel that you have committed a grave injustice.Not only that, you reinforced and justified the vulgar, profane and obscenely mindless attacks on Kopiuncle by no less than 10 senior forumers here. By labelling me as an DISHONEST INDIVIDUAL,you become part of the LYNCHING RABID MOB. Thank you.

My last shot to you. I have 4 mothers. My father married 4 wives and when we were little, we called all of them 母親...Two of my 母親
had passed on and I am still taking care of my remaining two 母親 both of them are in their 80s. I came from a very strict and traditional Chinese family and to disobey my father or to be unfilial is a crime punisable with death. You don't have to believe me because I am a dishonest individual. Thank you ...

Anyway, let me end by quoting SAM on what he thinks what Sammy.com is all about : false accusations, lies ,concortions ...by twisted minds, lunatics and substance users. Does it pay to be honest in this forum? Or is it all a wayang kulit ? Let us all have fun:smile:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
dear blur sotong,

there is no need to post so many things about what i have posted. i did not post all these until i was pushed to the wall when more than 10 of you attacked me en masse...most of the quotes were " quotations" from people who "fucked" me and my family. i told Drifter and Streets72, it was my kamikaze day 1 and 2 before i was banned.

Why did I respond that way? Were you blind? Did you good souls came forward and told the " motherfuckers" off - NOT to bully KOPIUNCLE ? You were enjoying the show - the Blitzkrieg in the forum and in my private home. It was an unrelenting and merciless onslaught to get rid of me. So I did that Kamikaze alone and rightly so, I was banned.

You have to read all the posts in all the threads to understand why Kopiuncle reacted that way? I am sorry if you were wrongly accued and targetted together with the Blitzkrieg attack on me. I am sorry if I wrongly accused you.

Okay I am a dishonest individual. Now I am a hypocrite. This is a free forum. You have the right to believe what you want. Of course.
Yes, what a shame indeed. False accusations, lies and concortions by lunatics, twisted minds and substance users. Thank you.

Fuck Your Mother Chao Chee Bye lah! Fuck you lah! :oIo:

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi kopi ..selamat pagi

I agree with you that such words not very nice.....but i dunno if he really meant it. This guy is smarter than almost all of us...collectively :o

You post irritating and blur blur but he is not convinced...so he test water la.

His post is probably meant to elicit a response from you and from there he will gauge your level of thinking and your thought processes and then bookmark you.

I dont think there is anything personal on his part......he is just concerned for and protective of the forum. Understandably so.

Whatever it is ...and here i speak for myself.....try not to allow anyone to push your buttons.

hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
2. after going through 5 pages of this thread.
3. still getting nothing from it.
4. ts machiam, some messiah revisiting sbf 101 leh.
5. kopi, characters in sbf are harmless!
6. get it or what.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
haha luckily i read them as they unfolded so didnt get brain shock...but they result is still the same...i am as blur as you about wat is going on.

6. get it or what.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi kopi ..selamat pagi

I agree with you that such words not very nice.....but i dunno if he really meant it. This guy is smarter than almost all of us...collectively :o.............

terimah kasih bang...maafkanlah ku...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
hi there

1. aiyoh! bro.
6. get it or what.

thank you sir...moving on.