• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points / Sam / Moderator / SBF

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
It shows your agenda here.to zap to get fun from others agony.If to turn around n say points more important.
U are a peaceful forumer to enjoy here

I think I think I think not true. Your thinking is misinfo.

No power you can't give pts. You need it to give pts or reduct pts, if not no effect.

So, power is important. Not pts.

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I see points not so important as power.

Milo Peng, just make a good contribution to this Forum.. Don't always think about the power that comes with the points..

There're many other good Forumers here that have no power to zap.. One good example is Bro Mojito who is quite active in the Political threads and always make good sensible posts.. No power for him but he's still making positive contributions to this Forum.. After awhile you'll realise that points and power to zap in this Forum are just useless in real life in the fight against the PAP... Its the Vote on your Ballot paper that matters..

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
All these 10k points stuff are started by me and me alone. It's not Sam's idea or social experiment so please don't anyhow say la. Of course the point buying thingy is his idea, just that I blew it a little out of proportion for my own social experiment la.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
All these 10k points stuff are started by me and me alone. It's not Sam's idea or social experiment so please don't anyhow say la. Of course the point buying thingy is his idea, just that I blew it a little out of proportion for my own social experiment la.

thank you joe for going where no man has gone before. you're breaking boundaries and thinking outside the box... true characteristics of an entrepreneur. :p

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

I will accept if it's coming from him because i suspect that Cordon Bleu is at work again. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
thank you joe for going where no man has gone before. you're breaking boundaries and thinking outside the box... true characteristics of an entrepreneur. :p

Paiseh paiseh, thanks for the compliment.

I will accept if it's coming from him because i suspect that Cordon Bleu is at work again. :biggrin:

Yes and I was sipping it whole night last night in Jakarta watching the show in here

Microsoft

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Isn't it amazing...tat little changes in number of points u hab can kick up such a big storm...after spending 2 hrs reading all de tread...moi dunno 1 2 laugh or cry...tired leow...moi go sleep...gootnite...:biggrin::biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Isn't it amazing...tat little changes in number of points u hab can kick up such a big storm...after spending 2 hrs reading all de tread...moi dunno 1 2 laugh or cry...tired leow...moi go sleep...gootnite...:biggrin::biggrin:

Good experiment Microsoft, I love it! :p

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You do have very significant points.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Drink Cordon Bleu and u can also be like joetys. :biggrin:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal

Hi shit that is not true characteristics of an entrepreneur.true characteristics is to reap in high profit at lower cost.

I get high and drunk sniffing my armpit I can key in my 16 digits credit card cv numbers 9 times with no mistake.
I am a braggart,tua pow sian here who think all here is gong kia.

TakKiewPeng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Milo Peng, just make a good contribution to this Forum.. Don't always think about the power that comes with the points..

There're many other good Forumers here that have no power to zap.. One good example is Bro Mojito who is quite active in the Political threads and always make good sensible posts.. No power for him but he's still making positive contributions to this Forum.. After awhile you'll realise that points and power to zap in this Forum are just useless in real life in the fight against the PAP... Its the Vote on your Ballot paper that matters..

Ok, I need power to prevent attack from unknown sources lah. No power, kanna attack cannot siam.
You know, I know this world is about power. With power, then can keep reputation. No power, sleep in void deck.

Hard truth.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hi shit that is not true characteristics of an entrepreneur.true characteristics is to reap in high profit at lower cost.

that's shrewd profit taking, but it doesn't create new enterprises. what joe did is use the system, exploit its vulnerabilities and opportunities alike, seize the initiative, invest with decisive action, change the paradigm, and start a whole new industry. now everybody is talking about it and thinking and taking action with their wallet. kudos to sam for opening the market and setting the environment for growth, and credit joe for seizing opportunities and reaching tycoon status in a short space of time. it's a reflection of real life. successful individuals continue to be successful in whatever they do by applying true and proven principles. :p