• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points / Sam / Moderator / SBF

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I didn't miss it. If any argument for govt holds water, the usual gang will start heaping up the insults and zap until kingdom come so yeah I still think he's on weed while writing that

This is absolutely true.Even if the argument is feasible and workable, the usual gang will rain in all the expletives and storm in like troopers to assassinate,to intimidate, to threaten and to zap ...yes, until thy kingdom comes. Well said.

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is absolutely true.Even if the argument is feasible and workable, the usual gang will rain in all the expletives and storm in like troopers to assassinate,to intimidate, to threaten and to zap ...yes, until thy kingdom comes. Well said.

Which particular argument is feasible and workable? :confused:

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halo kopiuncle I think bro scroobal ultimate purpose is not you mayb just in a moment use u as a quote.He went through alot and saw plenty of actors. He is reaching out to some beast here.who misuse this forum to fill the void n empty in their real life.using points to show wealth n push others down.
senoir lan jiao here form groups n took a corner in forum as their territories.I personally often saw same nick forummers at the dark room.

I saw u being targated by some but if u look carefully not all are devil some just want to have fun n get carried away.
Example:Raiders,drifter,youtalkcock n scroobal are some better n with subtances players here.

I supposed u know who is the devils pushing others in front but hide behind n curse at you.
words said can never be retrived back just like water splash.They be taught a lesson by the devil in them soon.

Last edited:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
I saw u being targated by some but if u look carefully not all are devil some just want to have fun n get carried away.
Example:Raiders,drifter n scroobal are some better n with subtances players here.

Thank you for the praise. Points for you :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Halo kopiuncle I think bro scroobal ultimate purpose is not you mayb just in a moment use u as a quote.He went through alot and saw plenty of actors. He is reaching out to some beast here.who misuse this forum to fill the void n empty in their real life.using points to show wealth n push others down.
senoir lan jiao here form groups n took a corner in forum as their territories.I personally often saw same nick forummers at the dark room.

Example:Raiders,drifter n scroobal are some better n with subtances players here.

I supposed u know who is the devils pushing others in front but hide behind n curse at you.
words said can never be retrived back just like water splash.They be taught a lesson by the devil in them soon.

Thanks Bro Tarkett for your post. I don't take all these attacks with any personal malice and I try to avoid direct confrontation with those who stalked me ,post after post, thread after thread, with utter profanities. Yes, I did respond when they went over-board and that was when I got infracted and banned...and entrapped. But anyway, it does not really matter anymore.Even if I was banned, I took a rest and did something else.

But the new policy of purchasing POINTS AND POWER is like expanding the NUCLEAR CLUB. Now we have a more dangerous, a more volatile and a more explosive forum. You can be zapped to moderation with just one button by any one of these powerful forumers. You can be exterminated with just one button . In fact you can be killed if you offended the wrong person or post something that one powerful forumer does not like. This becomes the grand tyranny of this forum.

I sincerely and honestly hope that those holding NUCLEAR POWER should exercise restraint. Otherwise the spirit of this forum will be affected and forumers will not have the freedom and the courage to post what they feel is right and appropriate. Thank you.

blur sotong

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dear Scroobal,

Why are you so serious today? Why pick on KOPIUNCLE to start your barrage? Why KOPIUNCLE?

...You can see for yourself that I am a target of at least 10 forumers and their clones.They started with calling me all sorts of names which I ignored.Then they increased their intensity by attacking me and my family with vulgarities and utter profanities...

But I must express my utter disappointment that you chose to pick Kopiuncle and label him a DISHONEST INDIVIDUAL. I deplore such a characterization and I personally feel that you have committed a grave injustice.Not only that, you reinforced and justified the vulgar, profane and obscenely mindless attacks on Kopiuncle by no less than 10 senior forumers here. By labelling me as an DISHONEST INDIVIDUAL,you become part of the LYNCHING RABID MOB.

Dear Kopi,

I don't understand why you even bother to write such long posting protraying the image that you have been victimised. There is really no need to if you have NOT been what and who you are.

Just look at your own postings here.

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ndard-of-the-rabid-dogs&p=1225531#post1225531
dont come and play the soft undiee pondan role...now go and fuck yourself...look into the mirror and see who's the fucking wicked and mafia boss...act fuck for what!!!...

once again, this is from your clones and from your friends here ....eat it up!!!

I spit on you and hope your whole family die, you piece of shit
fuck you!

This is the signature tune of the mafia mob here...spitting on peoples' families and fucking peoples' mothers...and dont try to be good and nice ...you are one fucking motherfucking rabid dog!!!

http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ndard-of-the-rabid-dogs&p=1225658#post1225658
now you call me delusional and you want to act cute and innocent...i say pondan fuck you and fuck off!!!!...fucking you is no fun now...fucking blur king sotong is also no fun....call your BOSS to come and i want to have a nice talk with him.....fuck you once again for being a motherfucking rabid dog!!!

And my posting to you here:
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread....ndard-of-the-rabid-dogs&p=1225752#post1225752

Does these words sound familiar?

dont act blur....blur king...blur sotong.....blur motherfucking rabid dog!!!

THIS is for being clean, soft and polite...FUCK YOU!!!

Your action speaks louder than words.

For all your vulgarities - words and pictures, I have NEVER in that exchange use a single vulgar word on you. It end up with you saying
you are a fucking blur sotong.no fun fucking you.
http://www.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?128542-PAP-attacking-forumers&p=1225565#post1225565

Come on Kopi, you are really a hypocrite, twisting and turning at no end. Whatever for?

Are you not a dishonest character having fun with
false accusations, lies ,concortions
?

What a shame indeed.

Last edited:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
dear blur sotong,

there is no need to post so many things about what i have posted. i did not post all these until i was pushed to the wall when more than 10 of you attacked me en masse...most of the quotes were " quotations" from people who "fucked" me and my family. i told Drifter and Streets72, it was my kamikaze day 1 and 2 before i was banned.

Why did I respond that way? Were you blind? Did you good souls came forward and told the " motherfuckers" off - NOT to bully KOPIUNCLE ? You were enjoying the show - the Blitzkrieg in the forum and in my private home. It was an unrelenting and merciless onslaught to get rid of me. So I did that Kamikaze alone and rightly so, I was banned.

You have to read all the posts in all the threads to understand why Kopiuncle reacted that way? I am sorry if you were wrongly accued and targetted together with the Blitzkrieg attack on me. I am sorry if I wrongly accused you.

Okay I am a dishonest individual. Now I am a hypocrite. This is a free forum. You have the right to believe what you want. Of course.
Yes, what a shame indeed. False accusations, lies and concortions by lunatics, twisted minds and substance users. Thank you.

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro blur sotong.feel your anger towards kopi.Some of us or may be most of us say the wrong words in a moment of anger.
He being in a uptight situation just lose his rational thinking.He dont mean all and most are angry harmless words.
Forgive and Forget about this.who knows maybe one day you walk n nearly fall n the uncle beside you who grab hold of you to lend a helping hand.Is this lao kopi here.Virtual n real life is just a line apart seems far but is near.

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Kopiuncle mai kei kei lah....you secretly orgasm when you see scroobal mentioned you....yet another thread for you to cow peh cow bu.....and perform your antics.....you cry mother father so often no wonder need 4 mothers....they also can spread the cursing among themselves that others throw at them because of your actions.

toolanliao

Alfrescian
Loyal
I sincerely and honestly hope that those holding NUCLEAR POWER should exercise restraint. Otherwise the spirit of this forum will be affected and forumers will not have the freedom and the courage to post what they feel is right and appropriate. Thank you.

truely gems of wisdom. even more so when you're talking to yourself. points for you. :biggrin:

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Scroo, lighter side too. As in keeping with this thread on points, last record breaking was (allegedly) due to an alcoholic stupor! :p

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing to do with the points for sale. I fully support those who donate to SBF and thank them for it. In fact my argument is that points do not matter. Look at the chaps that have donated, the do not strike me as those who are avaricious of points. In fact they seem to be in the opposite camp. They let their posts do the talking.

I am with Halsey as I do not want my payment details known in view of the type of comments I make. Hopefully my contribution in term of posts invited participation.

Can i take it bLuntLy that the 'points for saLes' system have ruffLed the feathers of some Lau jiaus here ?..:cool:

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I have told Joetsy, since Ah Leong said this donation program are for social experiment, joetsy donations can be a social experiment too, you will see differnt type of people having different type of reactions. Some are upset, jealous, sar kar him or simply bor chap. So which kind are you? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Try to pair those reactions with these type of people

Highly Educated kind
Smart kind
pat horse butt kind
carefree kind
no life kind

Last edited: