• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points / Sam / Moderator / SBF

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
another love note in my inbox. hypocrite! ZAPPED!!!

you see what i mean? simply zap people just because they have the power and they disagree with you. what utter tyranny!
perpetuating an injustice and justifying a wrong is a grave crime. thank you.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Everyone who has benefitted from SBF should consider making a donation. What's up with Asian society and SG society in general, to enjoy a benefit but baulk at returning a small favour. Its just USD19.90, my taxi fare to Changi Airport is easily twice that amount. Let's not talk about FROM changi airport.

Those who contributed much in substance and political argument, kudos to them. They keep the forum alive for so many years.

Nothing to do with the points for sale. I fully support those who donate to SBF and thank them for it. In fact my argument is that points do not matter. Look at the chaps that have donated, the do not strike me as those who are avaricious of points. In fact they seem to be in the opposite camp. They let their posts do the talking.

I am with Halsey as I do not want my payment details known in view of the type of comments I make. Hopefully my contribution in term of posts invited participation.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Frankly your views are not the issue despite they being pro-establishment. You are basically out of your depth. Thus people make fun of you. We enjoy reading about your travel but I think you try to hard.

The point of the thread is that you will never be kicked out. Nearly everyone of us get zapped including. I don't cry father mother because of it. It is always hot in the kitchen.

If you looking for accolades, join Petir.

I didn't miss it. If any argument for govt holds water, the usual gang will start heaping up the insults and zap until kingdom come so yeah I still think he's on weed while writing that

spotter542

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What happened to Tales from the Istana ?
We have a new SGD $4 million-a-year ribbon cutter liao leh
:biggrin:

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
They are just jealous that raiders and Joetys got money lah.

Wonder who the "they" that u are referring to. Despite reading the latest negative comments from others today, i made another donation today again making me the highest donor because how i spent my money is none of other peoples business. Maybe i should post the infamous pic of that top civil servant who attended the french cooking class to these nay sayers. :biggrin: I like to also remind them that those who donated must be prepared to lose their freebies because there is no written agreement from the host. He has said that he gave them because otherwise it will look like a scam if nothing comes with it. :biggrin:

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I started this thread when I saw Milo uncle arguing with Sam about points. I also saw some comments from others and those who queue for points at Bob Sims. As Alamaking pointed out, Sam always experiments but keeps to the basic philosophy of freedom of speech.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Frankly your views are not the issue despite they being pro-establishment. You are basically out of your depth. Thus people make fun of you. We enjoy reading about your travel but I think you try to hard.

The point of the thread is that you will never be kicked out. Nearly everyone of us get zapped including. I don't cry father mother because of it. It is always hot in the kitchen.

If you looking for accolades, join Petir.

wow , very hard hitting indeed.okay. accept the fact and move on...kena zapped is okay. leaving expletives and motherfucking obscenities is another. i think it is very immature.

now with purchasing high power, things are going to be very messy indeed. good luck. some brothers already armed themselves with missiles, tomahawks and nuclear war heads. it's deadly now. it's a war of extermination.....

there is so much hatred and malice in the words they used. yes, it's only cyber, but words like bullets can kill in cyberspace....but if you think it's okay and there is no need to kpkb, it's okay. you are the boss. thank you. let's move on....

calling a forumer a dishonest individual is not a nice thing to do,especially coming from a very respectable and seasoned veteran in this forum. most people will believe you because you are highly respectable. and you just nailed him to the coffin and he has lost all credibility and confidence....thank you.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wow , very hard hitting indeed.okay. accept the fact and move on...kena zapped is okay. leaving expletives and motherfucking obscenities is another. i think it is very immature.................

Your post everytime damn long 1 leh, can shorten a bit or not, i read halfway dun feel like reading liao, get to the point lah :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Raiders

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
i made another donation today again making me the highest donor because how i spent my money is none of other peoples business. Maybe i should post the infamous pic of that top civil servant who attended the french cooking class to these nay sayers. :biggrin: I like to also remind them that those who donated must be prepared to lose their freebies because there is no written agreement from the host.

This is what I have been trying to say all along. If someone has the ability to donate, why care so much. If you can have 1000 infP monikers, by all means go ahead. You earned the money and spend it the way you want. I'm du lan because there are people who are obviously upset and jealous about the sudden change of playing field but chose to act gracious and nonchalent about it. Maybe they expect the world to change for them. For me, my style is, I play my game according to how the situation evolves, be it in this forum, in my job or in real life. And you should know that those people I mentioned actually secretly go and donate and kept some secret infP monikers and I'm not mentioning about you. You should know who I am referring to.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
now with purchasing high power, things are going to be very messy indeed. good luck. some brothers already armed themselves with missiles, tomahawks and nuclear war heads. it's deadly now. it's a war of extermination.....

This forum is a reflection of the PAP and it's governance. And my donation today is a reflection of that top civil servant who attended the french cooking class. :biggrin:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
For me, my style is, I play my game according to how the situation evolves, be it in this forum, in my job or in real life. And you should know that those people I mentioned actually secretly go and donate and kept some secret infP monikers .....

Well well well...yes, there is a change in the level of playing field. Good for everyone.Bad for some.Good luck.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This forum is a reflection of the PAP and it's governance. And my donation today is a reflection of that top civil servant who attended the french cooking class. :biggrin:

good luck and enjoy your french cuisine.but please spare me. i get enough of bbq.thanks.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This is what I have been trying to say all along. If someone has the ability to donate, why care so much. If you can have 1000 infP monikers, by all means go ahead. You earned the money and spend it the way you want. I'm du lan because there are people who are obviously upset and jealous about the sudden change of playing field but chose to act gracious and nonchalent about it. Maybe they expect the world to change for them. For me, my style is, I play my game according to how the situation evolves, be it in this forum, in my job or in real life. And you should know that those people I mentioned actually secretly go and donate and kept some secret infP monikers and I'm not mentioning about you. You should know who I am referring to.

At first you said you do out of goodwill and support for this forum, not for the points. Now you said you donated so you can have 1k so you can infract people, please make up your mind will ya? Dun flip flop and talk big again please.

youtalkcock

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I have told Joetsy, since Ah Leong said this donation program are for social experiment, joetsy donations can be a social experiment too, you will see differnt type of people having different type of reactions. Some are upset, jealous, sar kar him or simply bor chap. So which kind are you? :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I also believe that it is another social experiment of his. Imagine the mayhem if more people gets 10K points. :biggrin: