• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Points / Sam / Moderator / SBF

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi kopi ..selamat pagi

let me add my 0.005 cents worth.

I agree with you that such words not very nice.....but i dunno if he really meant it. This guy is smarter than almost all of us...collectively :o

You post irritating and blur blur but he is not convinced...so he test water la.

His post is probably meant to elicit a response from you and from there he will gauge your level of thinking and your thought processes and then bookmark you.

I dont think there is anything personal on his part......he is just concerned for and protective of the forum. Understandably so.

Whatever it is ...and here i speak for myself.....try not to allow anyone to push your buttons.

Again its my 0.364785 baht worth of post.

Actors showing acting skills.your acting is lousy like yourself.since u know is worthless post then better keep to yourself.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
yes bro...some clown or mebbe a few of them came in....started cussing everyone in flowery language...in fact more than 1 language :o

then also did big time spamming so that the chatroom looked like sgs shares page...except all bad words and signs.

Not happy enough ....PM people and scold their father and mother.

Use nicks like.....Alamakiing, j0etys, erection2010, erection2009, laksagirl, fuckerection2011, and some variants of jah's nick.

Real badhat....now probably using the nick tarkett.....very angry with me i think.

hi there

1. bro, what happen?
2. what, some shithole spasming the chatrm or what?

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes bro...some clown or mebbe a few of them came in....started cussing everyone in flowery language...in fact more than 1 language :o

then also did big time spamming so that the chatroom looked like sgs shares page...except all bad words and signs.

Not happy enough ....PM people and scold their father and mother.

Use nicks like.....Alamakiing, j0etys, erection2010, erection2009, laksagirl, fuckerection2011, and some variants of jah's nick.

Real badhat....now probably using the nick tarkett.....very angry with me i think.

lao eh .you dont link me to those who disturb you.I dont enter your room here.Go guard your room.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
very strange shldnt be like this ...can you PM boss?

i think it's okay lah. pc warned ...and then shut down automatically to prevent a pc crash...not going in the chatroom also good lah bang...better stay here....in fact Drifter advised me to stay low and go to the "religion folder"....i think religion is worse. i think tccs here is better lah...just avoid the hantus boleh lah. terimah kasih.

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
bang...tcss in chatroom is ok....char is there and he is doin ok. For sure some guys there have issues with him but they argue fairly.

Same with tonychat....some get along with him ...some dont ...but they trade pleasantries and then they move on

Nothing really bad there.

If you do come in ...ya you will have to do some arguing and defending but most of the guys there are quite ok.

Feel free to drop by bang.

i think it's okay lah. pc warned ...and then shut down automatically to prevent a pc crash...not going in the chatroom also good lah bang...better stay here....in fact Drifter advised me to stay low and go to the "religion folder"....i think religion is worse. i think tccs here is better lah...just avoid the hantus boleh lah. terimah kasih.

Tarkett

Alfrescian
Loyal

I told u before drifter is a human not a devil.