• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Top Jiuhu Chiobu Student Could not Get Matland Scholarship!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh because they are poor thing from overseas while locals need not stay in hostel and can commute 4 or 5 hours by bus and mrt and bus if you have no rich landed property parents to sponsor you a car right?
And please don’t think that I am so smart with such wisdom then. At that time I was so happy to get local scholarship - no need to work to give tuition to stupid kids - and able to do charity to help others while fighting for a hostel room.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw that was then now I don’t even want to donate 10 cents into those coin donation box.
I have come a long way indeed. More than a decade ago when I did my last will, I still have a clause giving a significant percentage to charity. Now I just want to spend it all and give zero.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have come a long way indeed. More than a decade ago when I did my last will, I still have a clause giving a significant percentage to charity. Now I just want to spend it all and give zero.
Ccb sinkies that join foreigners to abuse me and their descendants do not deserve a cent from me.

rushifa666

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can afford aussoe why go to malaysian uni? And please dont be lke the other gianpeng who work in peesai. Any job in aus starts with about 3k sgd. Only retarded losers come here

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh because they are poor thing from overseas while locals need not stay in hostel and can commute 4 or 5 hours by bus and mrt and bus if you have no rich landed property parents to sponsor you a car right?
We are Singapore we are Singapore but come to scholarship and hostel better be foreigners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are Singapore we are Singapore but come to scholarship and hostel better be foreigners.
Of course except those very smart very clever sinkies that can get high class psc or saf or whatever overseas scholarships that gave good treatment and career path to such sinkie scholars. Please don’t think all scholarships are like that. Mine got scholarship holders to paste envelopes during internship. No difference from maid indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course except those very smart very clever sinkies that can get high class psc or saf or whatever overseas scholarships that gave good treatment and career path to such sinkie scholars. Please don’t think all scholarships are like that. Mine got scholarship holders to paste envelopes during internship. No difference from maid indeed.
Of course needless to say if you are lucky or pretty or attractive, you get better treatment.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am sure foreigner ASEAN scholars are not asked to paste envelopes i.e better treated BOND FREE WITH NO SUCH CRAP.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If you can afford aussoe why go to malaysian uni? And please dont be lke the other gianpeng who work in peesai. Any job in aus starts with about 3k sgd. Only retarded losers come here
Cleaners in Australia already 2k plus sgd more than a decade ago when I was in SFC. And it’s not just the pay but very well protected by aussie law, no sinkie boss or mudland secretary will dare to treat you like a maid or abuse you.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cleaners in Australia already 2k plus sgd more than a decade ago when I was in SFC. And it’s not just the pay but very well protected by aussie law, no sinkie boss or mudland secretary will dare to treat you like a maid or abuse you.
When they have no qualms to pick on Singaporean staff - ME. Must know and do everything well under the sun. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course unless you are lucky sinkie with landed property parents to sponsor you scholarship, hostel or car or job or condo or whatever in life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I heard from someone that one pretty fellow scholar was asked to serve coffee/tea by one Ccb Cantonese vp. Yucks!
Good that this high EQ fellow scholar now made it good and that Ccb Cantonese vp no choice but to leave after losing to another smarter and more treasured vp that got promoted above her hahahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kind Hokkiens like me are philanthropic even when young indeed - promoting the welfare of others. Not like sia suay cantonese @Balls2U and @Stickyballs and @ODACHEK and @nightsafari that not just don’t uplift others but do dirty things to bring down others - ME.
Ya what’s the point of doing charity with good noble intention to return to society when the society is full of evil people accusing you a virgin a whore. Truth to be told only a small segment of society - hokkien philanthropists - are doing good while the rest only take and take.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya what’s the point of doing charity with good noble intention to return to society when the society is full of evil people accusing you a virgin a whore. Truth to be told only a small segment of society - hokkien philanthropists - are doing good while the rest only take and take.
My scholarship is paid for by my freedom. What’s there to be thankful to society indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Hokkien philanthropists like me don’t do charity to get good karma okay? We do charity to return to society. But obviously it helped and that’s why I never die when my car hit a bus. Most people would have died.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good that this high EQ fellow scholar now made it good and that Ccb Cantonese vp no choice but to leave after losing to another smarter and more treasured vp that got promoted above her hahahaha
Actually I should have been known long time ago when my very first boss after I graduated is a Malaysian Chinese. And almost if not ALL the bad and nasty bosses I met in life are Malaysians and/or cantonese.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I should have been known long time ago when my very first boss after I graduated is a Malaysian Chinese. And almost if not ALL the bad and nasty bosses I met in life are Malaysians and/or cantonese.
He is one of those poor thing Malaysian Chinese that went to Australia to study then come to Spore to work. Such foreign talent was very treasured even back then, not local scholars.