• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Top Jiuhu Chiobu Student Could not Get Matland Scholarship!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
He is one of those poor thing Malaysian Chinese that went to Australia to study then come to Spore to work. Such foreign talent was very treasured even back then, not local scholars.
And guess what? He can’t perform and was asked to leave by the vp. Suay to meet such boss in very first job in life indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I should have been known long time ago when my very first boss after I graduated is a Malaysian Chinese. And almost if not ALL the bad and nasty bosses I met in life are Malaysians and/or cantonese.
Who sent me to do clear shit job? Cantonese vp

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I heard from someone that one pretty fellow scholar was asked to serve coffee/tea by one Ccb Cantonese vp. Yucks!
But of course because she is pretty and high EQ in the first place that she was in meeting with high level people to be able to ask to serve coffee/tea. People in clear shit job won’t even get to meet high level people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And guess what? He can’t perform and was asked to leave by the vp. Suay to meet such boss in very first job in life indeed.
Btw don’t worry for such foreign talent will always be treasured , not sure about now but he was hanging around in Singapore for years long after that.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actually I should have been known long time ago when my very first boss after I graduated is a Malaysian Chinese. And almost if not ALL the bad and nasty bosses I met in life are Malaysians and/or cantonese.
That’s the problem with Hokkien philanthropist being too kind and having too much faith in humans. When most and many people are evil coward bullies, rotten through and through.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this talented Malaysian was so clever to hang around until forced by the Cantonese vp to leave by taking away all his jobs and he was playing solitaire on windows. I would love to leave like that too rather than finished all job then leave.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya this talented Malaysian was so clever to hang around until forced by the Cantonese vp to leave by taking away all his jobs and he was playing solitaire on windows. I would love to leave like that too rather than finished all job then leave.
All the companies I worked in all very interesting indeed.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal

One of many: This Malaysian Chinese got 9As for SPM, excelled in extracurriculars & still couldn’t get a scholarship from JPA​

Coconuts KL
Tue, 3 January 2023 at 5:37 am GMT·3-min read

3167a4cbf1b494071797c662954a8f21

It’s a known fact that Malaysia has been facing a severe brain drain for decades now. It is estimated that around 500,000 highly-skilled Malaysians are working abroad.
In a post on the r/Malaysia subreddit titled “Is it true that Malaysia purposely drains the brain drain…? Or there’s a rationale behind it“, local Redditors gathered to share their experiences – and also call people out – based on a TikTok video that has been trending recently.
TikTok user @jessica_sin shared quite lengthily about her experience of not being able to receive a scholarship from the Public Service Department (JPA) for overseas study, despite excelling in both academia and extracurricular activities during high school.

A JPA scholarship programme covers local preparatory studies until degree level in a government, government-linked or private institution based on the guidelines and conditions prepared by JPA.
For context, the scholarship also has a quota for each race like Bumiputera, Chinese and Indian. JPA prioritises giving Bumiputera more allocation.
In the video, Jessica lamented that she was unhappy with the racial discrimination in Malaysia, especially when it came to education and opportunities.
“Like for my SPM in 2010, I got 9A+ for all core subjects. I was very active in extracurricular activities, having held leadership roles, and also represented my school in various English and Math competitions.”
“But when I went to apply JPA scholarship from the Ministry of Education, they rejected my overseas scholarship application and I found out that Bumiputeras get overseas scholarships in developed countries for 4-5 years even when they only scored a few As,” she said.
“Now, I acknowledge Bumiputeras have special rights but that doesn’t mean you don’t recognise those of other races when they put in the effort,” she said.
She added that while Malaysia rejected her, universities in Australia and the United States offered her full scholarships without bond.
“And you wonder why so many talented Malaysians move abroad. Look at the state of the Malaysian economy, foreign investors pulling out, and RM is dropping to a low rate, especially against USD and SGD, talent is moving abroad and we are falling behind.”
“If we want our country to prosper and improve, we need to appreciate people that can contribute,” she said.
The human flight and brain drain index, for which data is available from 2007 to 2020, suggests the situation has been on the rise throughout the period.
Based on its surveys, in 2009 the World Bank reported a serious shortage of high technical skills in Malaysia, including among fresh graduates, thus reflecting serious problems within the education system. This dynamic continued well into 2015 and remains to this day.
Some Redditors reacted to the video and shared their own similar experiences while others speculated the reason behind Malaysia’s brain drain.
dc76ce42342f33bc32a63262ea3ba29f

e1e3f18d84d56d814c37573cde91dec6

47c4b9fa1456dd191f6bc5c743c99e69

3b03b9b5d9a0ed3b4e4281ed3e432441

49fde2f79684434bc0586c26202795c8

Still a Form 5 standard.... jiakleowbee type...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I have met not one but two Cantonese bosses that bully and con me in one of my business trips with them in Boston. After business meeting that ended late evening, asked me don’t go dinner to work OT to do up all the numbers for them in time for the meeting discussion early tomorrow and they will get dinner for me. Guess what they got me? Leftover fried rice from the Chinese restaurant meal that they ate. That’s not even being treated like a maid but being abused. Cantonese maid abuser bossES. Yucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya I have met not one but two Cantonese bosses that bully and con me in one of my business trips with them in Boston. After business meeting that ended late evening, asked me don’t go dinner to work OT to do up all the numbers for them in time for the meeting discussion early tomorrow and they will get dinner for me. Guess what they got me? Leftover fried rice from the Chinese restaurant meal that they ate. That’s not even being treated like a maid but being abused. Cantonese maid abuser bossES. Yucks!
My ex colleague that also went for the trip brought me the fried rice admitted is leftover that they ate and told me don’t tell them she told me. That’s how mean, nasty and cheapskate my ex Cantonese bosses are. My ex Cantonese accountant should meet her own kind and give this type that deserved it a push and not me that did nothing to her. Suay indeed always meet nasty and mean Cantonese bosses AND staff.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One cantonese man and one cantonese woman boss. After that the cantonese bitch brought one ice cream stick to me must be out of guilt. Yucks! I never said a word to them on this. They should be not just pushed but sent to jail for maid abuse!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My ex colleague that also went for the trip brought me the fried rice admitted is leftover that they ate and told me don’t tell them she told me. That’s how mean, nasty and cheapskate my ex Cantonese bosses are. My ex Cantonese accountant should meet her own kind and give this type that deserved it a push and not me that did nothing to her. Suay indeed always meet nasty and mean Cantonese bosses AND staff.
Oh ya they are all sinkie Cantonese from my two mean, nasty, cheapskate maid abuser ex bosses to my lazy, idle, act subservient but give me a push on her last day ex accountant.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya they are all sinkie Cantonese from my two mean, nasty, cheapskate maid abuser ex bosses to my lazy, idle, act subservient but give me a push on her last day ex accountant.
Act subservient when no power but mean and nasty big bully when got whatever little power over you indeed. Yucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can I forget the cantonese vp is sinkie too. That makes it four mean and nasty Cantonese I met in my working life.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
How can I forget the cantonese vp is sinkie too. That makes it four mean and nasty Cantonese I met in my working life.
And of course it’s a coincidence that all my not mean not nasty bosses in my working life are Hokkiens or Teochew.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh ya this Malaysian is a Teochew too. He was doing his best to please the cantonese vp but in the end still can’t make it hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh ya this Malaysian is a Teochew too. He was doing his best to please the cantonese vp but in the end still can’t make it hahaha
Certainly reminds me of my Cantonese neighbors from hell and their Teochew son in law that is always pleasing the cantonese bitches to do evil to me, bully and con me to buy my house cheap.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And he is a selfish weak man that can’t and won’t stand up for his staff being bullied by self entitled people that anyhow complain me.