• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Top Jiuhu Chiobu Student Could not Get Matland Scholarship!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And he is a selfish weak man that can’t and won’t stand up for his staff being bullied by self entitled people that anyhow complain me.
My job was to ask these self entitled people from other departments why they are not meeting budget revenue and/or overspending on expenses. Of course people don’t like to be questioned especially when this is new position and no one asked them before. These self entitled people gang up to complain me through their boss who is good friend of the Cantonese vp.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
My job was to ask these self entitled people from other departments why they are not meeting budget revenue and/or overspending on expenses. Of course people don’t like to be questioned especially when this is new position and no one asked them before. These self entitled people gang up to complain me through their boss who is good friend of the Cantonese vp.
All these are tiny products that are not important and no one cared so no one questioned before. And guess what kind of people handled such products? Dead wood that don’t like to be questioned. Suay indeed to be handling such self entitled people.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Old gin, the Teochew are well regarded as the most capable people in the Sinkieland :thumbsup:

You should blame yourself for been a lousy and worthless person :thumbsdown:
Don’t put words into my mouth. I am talking one or rather two examples only - my Malaysian ex boss selfish weakling and my Malaysian neighbours from hell that bully con and cheat me. When did I say they are not well regarded? Pui you worthless son of Cantonese whore twisting what I said after insulting and harassing me a virgin as whore. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one spoke up for me. Okay so if I am labelled low EQ why the cantonese vp send me to clear shit job that is ALWAYS dealing with self entitled dead wood that need lots of EQ to handle them? Send those high EQ people to do such jobs lah. No woh want to count on me the low EQ people to deal with difficult clear shit job that no one else want to do. Obviously a sabotage by the cantonese vp.

Robert Half

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don’t put words into my mouth. I am talking one or rather two examples only - my Malaysian ex boss selfish weakling and my Malaysian neighbours from hell that bully con and cheat me. When did I say they are not well regarded? Pui you worthless son of Cantonese whore twisting what I said after insulting and harassing me a virgin as whore. Pui!

LCB … stop accusing & bullying others here. You are one that always put words into others’ mouths :FU:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No one spoke up for me. Okay so if I am labelled low EQ why the cantonese vp send me to clear shit job that is ALWAYS dealing with self entitled dead wood that need lots of EQ to handle them? Send those high EQ people to do such jobs lah. No woh want to count on me the low EQ people to deal with difficult clear shit job that no one else want to do. Obviously a sabotage by the cantonese vp.
Thank goodness that I proved the cantonese vp wrong and cleared all the shit in the dead wood department and turned it around to a department that is attractive enough to get other people to want to takeover my job.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank goodness that I proved the cantonese vp wrong and cleared all the shit in the dead wood department and turned it around to a department that is attractive enough to get other people to want to takeover my job.
Guess who took over my job when all shit is cleared? Not one but two Cantonese. Where were they when there was so much shit? Of course no where. Smart people with no bond that can run off from shit.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guess who took over my job when all shit is cleared? Not one but two Cantonese. Where were they when there was so much shit? Of course no where. Smart people with no bond that can run off from shit.
Proven i one person handled two jobs in a full of shit department at one low pay new graduate salary.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
At least Mudland gives scholarships to citizens. In Sickipoora scholarships are awarded to foreigners. Majulah.
Lol… not just that, actively go to other countries to promote scholarships to foreigners.

1673506715309.gif

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad this Cantonese vp left by the time all shit is cleared 3.5 years later. Guess what she said to me just before she left? You are the one that I am most worried for. Yucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Too bad this Cantonese vp left by the time all shit is cleared 3.5 years later. Guess what she said to me just before she left? You are the one that I am most worried for. Yucks!
Certainly reminds me of my SFC Cantonese accountant that turned nasty and gave me a push just before she left. This cantonese vp big boss turned nice just before she left hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Certainly reminds me of my SFC Cantonese accountant that turned nasty and gave me a push just before she left. This cantonese vp big boss turned nice just before she left hahaha
Oh ya this cantonese left because her rival was promoted above her. Obviously she thinks too highly of herself hahaha

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actions that do not tally with words indeed. Who else is as suay as me got such a fatal combination of lousy Malaysian and sinkie Cantonese bosses? Other people first job in life are a breeze or walk in the park or at least nothing eventful but not me the suay chee.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And please don’t think that I am so smart and have the wisdom to decipher all this back then. Took me a few decades to acquire such wisdom.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish that I am smarter and would never have hired the pretentious SFC cantonese ex accountant that turned nasty just before she left then.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I wish that I am smarter and would never have hired the pretentious SFC cantonese ex accountant that turned nasty just before she left then.
Fight with kt latha (and LJ McCully) to hire sinkie Cantonese accountant. How stupid can one be? Pretentious evil ingrate cantonese accountant are not worth it. Yucks!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actions that do not tally with words indeed. Who else is as suay as me got such a fatal combination of lousy Malaysian and sinkie Cantonese bosses? Other people first job in life are a breeze or walk in the park or at least nothing eventful but not me the suay chee.
No thanks to them my record is black right from the start.