• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Top Jiuhu Chiobu Student Could not Get Matland Scholarship!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Nothing but lies from you. From lies against innocent neighbours, passersby, forum participants, ex colleagues, and everyone. You are a serial incorrigible liar. Typical useless scum to society and 100% jiatliaobee. You should just jump from the tallest HDB flat in Singapore.
Tell that to yourself mark Andrew yeo or jeremy Quek . Nothing but lies accusing me telling lies based on nothing but your cheap mouth. Incorrigible liar criminal bully. Pui! View attachment 175942View attachment 175943

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She can come over to study in Singapore polytechnic and work as KTV gal at night.
She can come over as high class ASEAN scholar. Only your cheap whore mother work in ktv. Don’t think I don’t think you are insinuating insult of me non stop. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Actions that do not tally with words indeed. Who else is as suay as me got such a fatal combination of lousy Malaysian and sinkie Cantonese bosses? Other people first job in life are a breeze or walk in the park or at least nothing eventful but not me the suay chee.
This kind of things need to tell lies one meh? Is it some good thing for me? Crazy no brains people indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never said these before but they feel like yesterday indeed. Don’t mind saying these before I die.
So don’t be jealous of Singaporean scholars. There are suay scholars like me that suffered a lot okay? If not like that , so good why people want to break bond?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So don’t be jealous of Singaporean scholars. There are suay scholars like me that suffered a lot okay? If not like that , so good why people want to break bond?
One in my batch broke bond after two or three years. And from what I know, almost all if not all scholars left by now.