• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Top Jiuhu Chiobu Student Could not Get Matland Scholarship!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Alamak why spore so sia suay with no discrimination top student so worthless have to ask so many low ses questions while mudland so called discriminated people asked very high ses question why no overseas scholarship?
Gimme the discrimination with many options anytime! Afterall no discrimination with no option or low ses options is worse. What’s the difference with no discrimination? Do I get to study what I want? No. Do I get to ask high ses question why no overseas scholarship? No. Nothing at all.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Gimme the discrimination with many options anytime! Afterall no discrimination with no option or low ses options is worse. What’s the difference with no discrimination? Do I get to study what I want? No. Do I get to ask high ses question why no overseas scholarship? No. Nothing at all.
Why spore no discrimination but treat top students so worthless then accuse and blame me penny wise pound finish? Why cannot study what I really want?! Why no sponsor me study medicine? Why no overseas scholarship?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why spore no discrimination but treat top students so worthless then accuse and blame me penny wise pound finish? Why cannot study what I really want?! Why no sponsor me study medicine? Why no overseas scholarship?
Okay lah I didn’t save lives but I did save sicked departmentS in companIES!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Okay lah I didn’t save lives but I did save sicked departmentS in companIES!
One good example SINGAPORE FLYING COLLEGE. Oh ya I did save my ex boss from being fired by SIA and he got to retire in style despite creating long list of high risk audit issues as good as save his name save his life indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
One good example SINGAPORE FLYING COLLEGE. Oh ya I did save my ex boss from being fired by SIA and he got to retire in style despite creating long list of high risk audit issues as good as save his name save his life indeed.
Unfortunately nobody saved me in return.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya @Eisenhut you are so rich like someone that said 250k is peanut to say a quarter million to study medicine is penny wise pound foolish question.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Obviously @Eisenhut is an incorrigible liar. And every year of working means $24k starting annual salary also not pennies hor. Pui!
Stretch out your @Eisenhut dirty hands to take government handout of a few hundred thousand grant and bto profit and then mock others standing on own two feet as penny wise pound foolish. Pui!

ODACHEK

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go tell that to your low ses 小三cantonese chicken mother. I high ses virgin not interested in low ses losers. Pui!
I am beginning to like you here...
ginfreely 大姐...
giphy.webp

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s better to know the truth early then than be mistaken of being loved by the government and country people when you are not.
Actually it’s not mistaken but conned. We are Singapore we are Singapore only when it comes to payment for me. No action only words indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven indeed. So good income without need to work part time tuition with so much stress from stupid kids, not to mention stress from my own studies. So treasured and treated so well by Singapore government. Malaysians Complain what?

Allowance of S$2200 (Secondary) or S$2400 (JC) per year.
View attachment 174859
http://aseanscholarstory.blogspot.com › ...

What is the ASEAN Scholarship?

We are Singapore we are Singapore but where’s the ASEAN equivalent scholarship for Singaporean students of $2200 for secondary and $2400 for JC students?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
We are Singapore we are Singapore but where’s the ASEAN equivalent scholarship for Singaporean students of $2200 for secondary and $2400 for JC students?
Singapore got no talented poor students like ASEAN scholars that are worth $2200 or $2400?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So poor Singaporean students are expected to go to work to sponsor themselves while Singapore sponsors poor ASEAN scholars. Are they even poor? I see more rich than poor Malaysian Chinese in JB.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
So poor Singaporean students are expected to go to work to sponsor themselves while Singapore sponsors poor ASEAN scholars. Are they even poor? I see more rich than poor Malaysian Chinese in JB.
Spore so kind to poor Malaysians sponsored them to study and no sponsor poor Singaporean. These evil ingrates turned around to smear, mock, insult me a Singaporean become prostitute to study. That’s a very cruel double insult to me isn’t it?