• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Top Jiuhu Chiobu Student Could not Get Matland Scholarship!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb this thread is about mudland chiobu taking scholarship. Not about lao jibye scholarship.
Your tapestry neighbour a edmwer said you are a hunch back lao jibye.
You travelled long distance to suck hokkien aus old man cock.
You fucking slut.
Pui your Jeremy Quek evil filthy Cantonese fucking slut whore mother phua cb gave birth no teach spewing evil filthy lies of me a virgin suck cock! And I am talking about how lucky mudlanders are from scholarship to can abscond loan. Pui! View attachment 174861

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Proven indeed. So good income without need to work part time tuition with so much stress from stupid kids, not to mention stress from my own studies. So treasured and treated so well by Singapore government. Malaysians Complain what?
In conclusion, so much benefits to be a Malaysian! And that’s the truth.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s ridiculous indeed that so called victim of race discrimination with plenty of options kpkb no overseas scholarship when so called no discrimination Singaporeans like me were thinking whether to study polytechnic - to graduate faster earn money faster - or university.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s ridiculous indeed that so called victim of race discrimination with plenty of options kpkb no overseas scholarship when so called no discrimination Singaporeans like me were thinking whether to study polytechnic - to graduate faster earn money faster - or university.
Certainly better to have discrimination than no discrimination.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or whether to sign up army to study free and get allowance. Very low ses options indeed while poor thing Malaysians were exploring overseas universities from Singapore to USA to New Zealand thanks to discrimination.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Or whether to sign up army to study free and get allowance. Very low ses options indeed while poor thing Malaysians were exploring overseas universities from Singapore to USA to New Zealand thanks to discrimination.
These poor victims of discrimination with many opportunities can talk about what they want to do while we have no discrimination no opportunities can only talk about what we want to do if we have rich parents to pay.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
These poor victims of discrimination with many opportunities can talk about what they want to do while we have no discrimination no opportunities can only talk about what we want to do if we have rich parents to pay.
Do you want to study pure science in junior college to study medicine in university or do you want to study two maths, physics and economics because there was basically no scholarship for medicine besides low chance of getting into local medicine? Can you afford to study so many years for medicine or do you want to graduate and earn money asap?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you want to study pure science in junior college to study medicine in university or do you want to study two maths, physics and economics because there was basically no scholarship for medicine besides low chance of getting into local medicine? Can you afford to study so many years for medicine or do you want to graduate and earn money asap?
All very low ses stupid questions indeed. Not like Malaysian poor victims of race discrimination so high class kpkb no overseas scholarship.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer is obvious if you don’t have time don’t have money don’t have scholarship don’t have rich parents to pay quarter million to send you to uk to study medicine. That’s how much my ex colleague paid for her daughter.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
The answer is obvious if you don’t have time don’t have money don’t have scholarship don’t have rich parents to pay quarter million to send you to uk to study medicine. That’s how much my ex colleague paid for her daughter.
Oh ya latest I heard from one ex colleague that her sister paid 1 million for her Singaporean niece to study in UK. 25 years old still haven’t started working.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh ya latest I heard from one ex colleague that her sister paid 1 million for her Singaporean niece to study in UK. 25 years old still haven’t started working.
Wtf so many sinkies not good enough for local medicine and need rich parents to send to study uk medicine until now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never think of asking high ses question do I like further maths? Never asked can I do further maths or not too because always think I can. Very positive.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Never think of asking high ses question do I like further maths? Never asked can I do further maths or not too because always think I can. Very positive.
Further maths is the most stupid subject to study. Totally useless subject and very difficult without aptitude.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
It’s better to know the truth early then than be mistaken of being loved by the government and country people when you are not.
Singapore is full of low ses people that think too highly of themselves and look down on the rare Singaporean that stand on their own two feet - ME - to make it without any government help whereas these low ses Ccb sinkies themselves can’t make it without their landed property parents or hundreds of thousands of grant paid by government I.e ME taxpayers money.