• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Serious Please Guess??? Top Jiuhu Chiobu Student Could not Get Matland Scholarship!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If spore government have such good PTPTN program back then, I won’t have to suffer four years of anxiety and worry - from age 15 secondary three - and spending much time giving part time tuition in junior college and unable to concentrate on my studies. PTPTN program is such a blessing to people like me, unfortunately no such good luck of Malaysians.
Seriously Singapore government has done nothing much for me be it last time or now.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously Singapore government has done nothing much for me be it last time or now.
And Malaysian government that kena so much kpkb has done much more for their citizens including non bumi. PTPTN is a good example that non bumis take benefit but kpkb non stop while Singaporeans like me without such a program have zero benefits and real worry but can’t kpkb.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And Malaysian government that kena so much kpkb has done much more for their citizens including non bumi. PTPTN is a good example that non bumis take benefit but kpkb non stop while Singaporeans like me without such a program have zero benefits and real worry but can’t kpkb.
And have evil Malaysians and their sinkie traitor dogs like Jeremy Quek @UltimaOnline aka @glockman aka @Valium aka @Cottonmouth insult you work as chicken to study university. View attachment 174849

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
If spore government have such good PTPTN program back then, I won’t have to suffer four years of anxiety and worry - from age 15 secondary three - and spending much time giving part time tuition in junior college and unable to concentrate on my studies. PTPTN program is such a blessing to people like me, unfortunately no such good luck of Malaysians.
I am so proud of myself to make it good without a single help from Singapore government or good Malaysian PTPTN program or kpkb no overseas government scholarship AND not become chicken to study university not like Malaysians and their dogs that will become chicken if they are as unlucky as me.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
No wonder Malaysian girls said they started having sex at age 15 or 16, obviously they have very good life with no anxiety and worry and nothing better to do at age 15 indeed.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And of course instead of hearing Malaysians giving thanks and singing praise of having such a blessing of PTPTN, all we hear is they kpkb no overseas scholarship.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am so proud of myself to make it good without a single help from Singapore government or good Malaysian PTPTN program or kpkb no overseas government scholarship AND not become chicken to study university not like Malaysians and their dogs that will become chicken if they are as unlucky as me.
Seriously people like me got what benefit as a Singaporean? Only get discriminated as the one in a million Singaporean while I will be so treasured in Singapore if I am a Malaysian. GCE O level 8 A1 and 1 A2 can get ASEAN scholarship for JC or not? Of course can. I bet the ASEAN scholarship annual allowance alone already surpassed my part time tuition income. GCE A level 4 A can get ASEAN scholarship in university or not? Of course can. So good annual allowance BOND FREE.

ASEAN Undergraduate Scholarship covers up to the normal programme duration on condition that the scholarship holder maintain a record of good academic performance and exemplary conduct. Full coverage of subsidised tuition fees (after Tuition Grant). Living allowance of S$5,800 per academic year.
View attachment 174858
https://www.ntu.edu.sg › scholarships

ASEAN Scholarship | NTU Singapore

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Seriously people like me got what benefit as a Singaporean? Only get discriminated as the one in a million Singaporean while I will be so treasured in Singapore if I am a Malaysian.
Of course it’s better be among the millions discriminated than be one in a million discriminated. Can kpkb no overseas scholarship and got so many opportunities from Singapore to USA.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Of course it’s better be among the millions discriminated than be one in a million discriminated. Can kpkb no overseas scholarship and got so many opportunities from Singapore to USA.
And not be a stupid Singaporean who is so thankful to get a crappy local corporate scholarship. Never think of kpkb no overseas scholarship.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And not be a stupid Singaporean who is so thankful to get a crappy local corporate scholarship. Never think of kpkb no overseas scholarship.
People like me with no rich family background never thought of studying overseas as a valid option then certainly would benefit from mass discrimination to push us to greater things as we were not well informed not well guided like the rich family kids and don’t know what we are missing out not going to USA or uk.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
People like me with no rich family background never thought of studying overseas as a valid option then certainly would benefit from mass discrimination to push us to greater things as we were not well informed not well guided like the rich family kids and don’t know what we are missing out not going to USA or uk.
It’s better to know the truth early then than be mistaken of being loved by the government and country people when you are not.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bet the ASEAN scholarship annual allowance alone already surpassed my part time tuition income.
Proven indeed. So good income without need to work part time tuition with so much stress from stupid kids, not to mention stress from my own studies. So treasured and treated so well by Singapore government. Malaysians Complain what?

Allowance of S$2200 (Secondary) or S$2400 (JC) per year.
View attachment 174859
http://aseanscholarstory.blogspot.com › ...

What is the ASEAN Scholarship?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And end up with clear shit jobs. The only thing to be thankful of is the opportunity to travel to some great places for meetings.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And end up with clear shit jobs. The only thing to be thankful of is the opportunity to travel to some great places for meetings.
Cannot abscond without paying back not like lucky Malaysians take study loan also can don’t pay.

sweetiepie

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb this thread is about mudland chiobu taking scholarship. Not about lao jibye scholarship.
Your tapestry neighbour a edmwer said you are a hunch back lao jibye.
You travelled long distance to suck hokkien aus old man cock.
You fucking slut.