• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plea to Windsor

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
The inclusion of Tonychat in the list was the most important. You and Sideswipe were his targets, but not Tonychat. Didn't you notice that Tonychat was placed right in between the real targets, and was given "more coverage" than the real targets? It's a malicious juxtaposition to discredit and ridicule the real targets via an old slimy method known as "character by association".

knn, why everything also must put my nick there... why am i so popular here even though i bash sinkies daily... maybe because i am always right....

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
knn, why everything also must put my nick there... why am i so popular here even though i bash sinkies daily... maybe because i am always right....

To a certain extent, you're right.

In the context of this thread, if Jah and Sideswipe are JBJ and CSJ respectively, then you're being called upon to play the important role of Mr Harban Singh. This is an old PAP trick.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
However, the same type of dispute between u2 happened again and he started to become one of your part-time trolls. :o

Sorry, but reading this thread, I am puzzled why members hate this moderator? They do not seem upset with you or the others? Sorry, being new I don't know much and need to learn more. Thank you.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
these pple very funny.. just a forum why take it so seriously.. siao one, they no life ... sinkiessss.....

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Spot on. Very well described. I am amazed you remembered this in detail. Sideswipe is an excellent forummer, contributes very well and agree on his handle on history. He is not the first history buff or historian to get into a little muddle on politics especially on political systems. History is corroborated record of facts. Erroneous interpretation is minimal unless new evidence surfaces. The realm of politics is very different. Very conceptual and heavy in dialectics. Initially I thought I was reading it wrong or the wrong use of language, then I saw a pattern and things eventually deteriorated. If it was one of the resident slow joes, would not have bothered. Anyway he is more sane and certainly is more virtuous than I will ever be.
I like Sideswipe. He is a history buff, with special interest in Taiwan/ROC history and current affairs, interest in political systems and election statistics, likes football but seldom watches BPL these days, a little tiko pek over Jap chiobus but seems to have grown out of that, hahaha.This is how the feud between u 2 started. He was discussing about political systems, u corrected him for some mistakes he made, he was not happy and started to argue, u got fed up and started scrooing him. I asked u not to be too harsh on this young man, u also scrooed me for interfering in a subject I knew little about (which was true). Later Sideswipe admitted that u were probably right, but he was just too stubborn and insistent on his views. However, the same type of dispute between u2 happened again and he started to become one of your part-time trolls. :o

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Geez! What pearls of wisdom hath thou spoken! cant agree more.

Good post. Up you.

Jah has some serious issues going on, He seem to have obtain some very unhealthy false impressions, He constantly thinks that the 25% minority population is picking on the chinese and being racist towards them,(Talk about hypocrisy) He is constantly bashing the Indian population which only stands at a mere 9% or At least 7% locally born and is infact calling the 75% chinese population to band together and unite against the Indians, Take note that you are asking 75% population to go against 9% of the population. luckily for us, this guy is not LHL son cos baton might be pass to him and ethic cleansing might occur. This jah fart is an extremely disgusting fellow who needs people to back him up, I have seen cowards like him hundreds of time in real life, They are pussies when they are alone but will turn into the King of the Jungle when in the presence of friends who he rely on protecting his scrawny ass. Jah is that sort of person..He cant handle issues on his own so he needs backup..He is a pussy fart who wears a women panties outside.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I already hinted in another topic that it was a slow week and I got to start this thread. This is called taking the mickey out or yanking the chain. Pure mischief. You can see the discussion in code with a number participants.Both Jah and Tonychat have little respect for their fellow man. They are both veterans of the old SBF and this. Nothing of value and substance. One is an incorrigible racists and the other is a spammer with the same single message. Just look at their first posts in this thread. Classic tweedle dee and tweedle dum. Life is too short not to have fun.
Sroobal, I always respect you for your inside infos. But have to agree with Alamaking this is stupid thread. Who to infract or ban is up to those who can infract and ban. Who can infract and ban is up to Leongsam. This much I learn so far in this forum. Suddenly got super lawyer to fight for people. Whats that super lawyer name? Subas Anadas? Or Scroobal LOL

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyways, thanks for enlivening up the whole atmos here. This forum was going to be melatonin. Always liked whatever shit you toss out, esp on the Jahs, the Rahs, and Arse.

Keep them coming! I need the tonic.

Bro, I already hinted in another topic that it was a slow week and I got to start this thread. This is called taking the mickey out or yanking the chain. Pure mischief. You can see the discussion in code with a number participants.Both Jah and Tonychat have little respect for their fellow man. They are both veterans of the old SBF and this. Nothing of value and substance. One is an incorrigible racists and the other is a spammer with the same single message. Just look at their first posts in this thread. Classic tweedle dee and tweedle dum. Life is too short not to have fun.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is nothing wrong with Alamking.

I only got into him for being gullible and feeding arseholes with points to knock genuine Forummers especially newbies. Like most of us, having got caught in the headlights we go into denial. Despite denying his obsession with points he gave a detailed breakdown and no others have even come close.

I learnt long ago that the mind and ones fortitude are more important than being popular. If you go into a forum in a western country, people will speak their mind. Asians on the other hand always like to be nice. I can tell that Windsor, Sam and quite a few others have either travelled well, educated to a high standard or have acquired wisdom. If people like JW5, TFBH and few others did not intervene, the meek will be crucified. We all could have sat back and did nothing. We all could be nice and saintly.

We all have our vices and our little follies but watching is no longer an option not matter how trivial this forum is in the grand scheme of things.

why you wasn't included in his list?you should demand that he edits his post and insert you in. :p

Last edited:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
In the other words, authentic true-blue and blooded Sinkie.
(Not sure how he will react to that.)

It is a badge of honour.:smile:

yes true sinkie...that's our Tonychat.....notice his first words when he was annoyed ... 'KNN. ' That's sinkie at its purest.

That kind of reversion says it all no matter the claims he makes.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
The reality is that we are all bigots to some extent. Frankly I can't stand FT Indian Educated Women who talk big, treat their maids as slaves in public and have no consideration. I was told by local Indians that they a abused by their mother in laws back home and learn it from there. Also can't stand to see their kids running wild. Then we have our loveable Ah Tiongs who have no qualms about dropping their kids pants and getting the kid to pee in the corner of the MRT train, shopping mall bins etc. Changing diapers on a restaurant table probably takes the cake. I am sure we wonder why our Malay brethren have so many family issues.But this guy takes the cake. A nut job. And a dumb one at that.
Jah has some serious issues going on, He seem to have obtain some very unhealthy false impressions, He constantly thinks that the 25% minority population is picking on the chinese and being racist towards them,(Talk about hypocrisy) He is constantly bashing the Indian population which only stands at a mere 9% or At least 7% locally born and is infact calling the 75% chinese population to band together and unite against the Indians, Take note that you are asking 75% population to go against 9% of the population. luckily for us, this guy is not LHL son cos baton might be pass to him and ethic cleansing might occur. This jah fart is an extremely disgusting fellow who needs people to back him up, I have seen cowards like him hundreds of time in real life, They are pussies when they are alone but will turn into the King of the Jungle when in the presence of friends who he rely on protecting his scrawny ass. Jah is that sort of person..He cant handle issues on his own so he needs backup..He is a pussy fart who wears a women panties outside.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
The inclusion of Tonychat in the list was the most important. You and Sideswipe were his targets, but not Tonychat. Didn't you notice that Tonychat was placed right in between the real targets, and was given "more coverage" than the real targets? It's a malicious juxtaposition to discredit and ridicule the real targets via an old slimy method known as "character by association".

OMG you hit the nail right on the head again. Astute observation from you.

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I recall when you asked this forum about supermarkets buying from wholesalers, I realised that you were challenged. Even a school kid would find the question bizarre. Now the same logic maze. When Tonychat and Jah agree with you, you do realise that you are in trouble. Still asking straight forward questions and providing straight answers. By now we have conclusively proved that good grammar does not in anyway relate to Intelligence.

Either use a clone or don't attempt any logic leap.

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I recall when you asked this forum about supermarkets buying from wholesalers, I realised that you were challenged. Even a school kid would find the question bizarre. Now the same logic maze. When Tonychat and Jah agree with you, you do realise that you are in trouble. Still asking straight forward questions and providing straight answers. By now we have conclusively proved that good grammar does not in anyway relate to Intelligence.

Either use a clone or don't attempt any logic leap.

Don't change the subject lah shit face. What does his post have to do with some other post in supermarkets and wholesalers? It seems like you're quite the scum engaging in snake like tatics trying to change the subject.

You don't have to insult khun ying's use of the english language. It's much much better than yours at least you admit his english is better than yours.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyday, screwball have to post at this thread so he can stroke his ego balls and tell people he's a Messiah in this forum, LOL

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyday, screwball have to post at this thread so he can stroke his ego balls and tell people he's a Messiah in this forum, LOL

You doesn't hate you leh. He says you are ok forummer but he will keep on mentioning without fail that you want points and that you are being made use of by ram and cooleo. What does this say about him?