• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plea to Windsor

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
That is just another old and proven PAP trick. It's an effective way of bypassing the responsibility to reason on the same subject matter. If you cannot win on persuasiveness, hit your opponent with something irrelevant and get his ego all worked up. Get your opponent to shift his focus on your irrelevant comment which often has to be personal and malicious in order to be effective. And there you go, you don't have to dwell on the same subject matter where your arguments are thin.

In this forum, you can pretend to be anybody without having to prove your credentials.

Scroobal in real life is a professional entertainer. he is the bro of the late Francis Khoo. Dr ang swee chai is his sister in law. This is scroobal website: ... http://www.victorkhoo.com/

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hahahahahahahahahahaha..lol.......

that must be the biggest joke of my life!

hahahahah hey POS screwball clone if you want to talk about english proficiency check out post #52 and #61.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?105365-Plea-to-Windsor&p=893766#post893766

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/melatonin

Do you know that it's a hormone and hence a noun you actually used it as a verb. You were trying your darn best to sound intelligent that you actually created your own language usage. I have never ever heard of using melatonin to describe something cos it's not a verb you moron. So now you can actually make up your own english phrases?

I suppose i should next describe this forum as testosterone. It's clear you have a poor command of english. You try and put in words that you don't even know the meaning of and use them inappropriately to try and sound intelligent. It's sad that you always try to put in obscure words to try to show off when simple common english words used grammatically correctly have the exact same effect. Showing off to a bunch of strangers on a forum such as this makes you look even more pathetic.

Last edited:

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Are u sure? His most famous gimmick was with his puppet called charlie and his act wasn't convincing at all. I could see his mouth moving.

i already told u in another thread dat scroobal is a peranakan man who lost his bro recently. anyway his act is damn shit lah, even in SBF u can see all full of himself but put on a lousy show. LOL

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i already told u in another thread dat scroobal is a peranakan man who lost his bro recently. anyway his act is damn shit lah, even in SBF u can see all full of himself but put on a lousy show. LOL

But how do you know screw is actually victor khoo? PS victor hasn't been in the limelight for some time already.

Screw's arrogance really makes ram look humble by comparison. At least ram will admit it and say yeah it's just a joke don't take it seriously.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
But how do you know screw is actually victor khoo? PS victor hasn't been in the limelight for some time already.

Screw's arrogance really makes ram look humble by comparison. At least ram will admit it and say yeah it's just a joke don't take it seriously.

ah ram is okay one. he TCSS all for fun n laughter but nvr hurt anyone feelings. scroobal is diff, he will defame woman like foo mee har. if FMH children learn abt what he said, how will they feel?

victor has been stagnate for years now because no one will pay shit for that kind of lousy act anymore. dat y scroobal very free, every day will come to forum stir hit.

michael khoo is the one feeding him the inside info. u think scroobal well connected? balls lah, all his inside info come from michael.

BTW k shanmugam has chose to ignore the issue since d thread is gone liao. but scroobal will not be so lucky next time.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
ah ram is okay one. he TCSS all for fun n laughter but nvr hurt anyone feelings. scroobal is diff, he will defame woman like foo mee har. if FMH children learn abt what he said, how will they feel?

victor has been stagnate for years now because no one will pay shit for that kind of lousy act anymore. dat y scroobal very free, every day will come to forum stir hit.

michael khoo is the one feeding him the inside info. u think scroobal well connected? balls lah, all his inside info come from michael.

BTW k shanmugam has chose to ignore the issue since d thread is gone liao. but scroobal will not be so lucky next time.

How did you know shitball is actually victor? Can you share more on the shanmugam story?

I also hear shitball has some kind of kidney disease and he boasted about conselling some GM even though he's not even a psychologist or a professional counsellor.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
First time I heard someone said to use a verb to describe something....it shld be an adjective you moron!

Of cos, one can use a noun as an adjective, certainly not a verb, you cretan. E.g. it's Greek to me.

since when Greek will become a verb? Hahahhahahahahahahaha..LOL..

hahahahah hey POS screwball clone if you want to talk about english proficiency check out post #52 and #61.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?105365-Plea-to-Windsor&p=893766#post893766

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/melatonin

Do you know that it's a hormone and hence a noun you actually used it as a verb. You were trying your darn best to sound intelligent that you actually created your own language usage. I have never ever heard of using melatonin to describe something cos it's not a verb you moron. So now you can actually make up your own english phrases?

I suppose i should next describe this forum as testosterone. It's clear you have a poor command of english. You try and put in words that you don't even know the meaning of and use them inappropriately to try and sound intelligent. It's sad that you always try to put in obscure words to try to show off when simple common english words used grammatically correctly have the exact same effect. Showing off to a bunch of strangers on a forum such as this makes you look even more pathetic.

God Meng Seng

Alfrescian
Loyal
How did you know shitball is actually victor? Can you share more on the shanmugam story?

I also hear shitball has some kind of kidney disease and he boasted about conselling some GM even though he's not even a psychologist or a professional counsellor.

d thread was deleted because of a complaint, not made by shanmugam, it was made by ypap member. scroobal used strongvpn so his IP register as a USA/UK IP. anyway the rule is, ministers dun sue unless it is made by a pol candidate. even civilian using real name, put his nric down, will not sue too. they can just block the website. d only thing is, if the civilian go and spam email or go and do some physcial harassemnt, then police will charge for harassment. but confirm minister will never sue a civilian.

screwball contacted some sdp guys a while back, sdp knows who he is. jufrie mahmood leaked his ID out to some others. he thot jufrie will protect a peranakan like him, but he miscalculated. both person got huge ego, they will backstab each other, and dat was wat happened......

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
First time I heard someone said to use a verb to describe something....it shld be an adjective you moron!

Of cos, one can use a noun as an adjective, certainly not a verb, you cretan. E.g. it's Greek to me.

since when Greek will become a verb? Hahahhahahahahahahaha..LOL..

So you made up a new english phrase? Sure everyone heard of the greek one but don't act smart making up your own phrases.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
d thread was deleted because of a complaint, not made by shanmugam, it was made by ypap member. scroobal used strongvpn so his IP register as a USA/UK IP. anyway the rule is, ministers dun sue unless it is made by a pol candidate. even civilian using real name, put his nric down, will not sue too. they can just block the website. d only thing is, if the civilian go and spam email or go and do some physcial harassemnt, then police will charge for harassment. but confirm minister will never sue a civilian.

screwball contacted some sdp guys a while back, sdp knows who he is. jufrie mahmood leaked his ID out to some others. he thot jufrie will protect a peranakan like him, but he miscalculated. both person got huge ego, they will backstab each other, and dat was wat happened......

Oic which forum was the thread started in?

I wonder if the screw will actually come in to defend himself. He should be viewing this now or using a clone.

groober2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
ow you can actually make up your own english phrases?

It's sad that you always try to put in obscure words to try to show off when simple common english words used grammatically correctly have the exact same effect.

Sorry very paiseh hor, but I think these 2 words not grammatically correct when put together. I could be wrong as I am not a linguistic expert.

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
KYP meant that in jest..but knowing how slow wits can fall hook sinker and line for such anointments, they eagerly step up to the plate.

Grammatically correctly hor?

Ahh sorry to intervene. I did not know that. Just forget what I said, I am not so good in English and maybe thought he can confirm.:o

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
KYP meant that in jest..but knowing how slow wits can fall hook sinker and line for such anointments, they eagerly step up to the plate.

Grammatically correctly hor?

After you're done talking to your clone screwball care to explain to me where you got this idiom from?

Hook line and sinker wow sounds just like screwball.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?105365-Plea-to-Windsor&p=894479#post894479

I see a clone of KYP.

Yup my clone meant that in jest as in i'm making fun of myself. Forced to eat your own words huh?

Last edited: