• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Plea to Windsor

kingrant

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see a clone of KYP.

Don't change the subject lah shit face. What does his post have to do with some other post in supermarkets and wholesalers? It seems like you're quite the scum engaging in snake like tatics trying to change the subject.

You don't have to insult khun ying's use of the english language. It's much much better than yours at least you admit his english is better than yours.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fucking na bu chee bye, open this kind of LANJIAO threads! Lim beh go in comment LANJIAO LAH kena zapped. LANJIAO thread don't post LANJIAO, post si me LANJIAO? :oIo:

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
What does his post have to do with some other post in supermarkets and wholesalers? It seems like you're quite the scum engaging in snake like tatics trying to change the subject.
You don't have to insult khun ying's use of the english language. It's much much better than yours at least you admit his english is better than yours.

see how he always belittles and put down forummers. that's what I was trying to point out many times. really beh tahan him.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
see how he always belittles and put down forummers. that's what I was trying to point out many times. really beh tahan him.

What's even worse is that event he was talking to about khun ying probably occured lord knows a long long time ago and the events are probably made up by him. This POS even brought up some innocent question i was asking about like 2 yrs ago on some viral video, small unimportant things that don't even mean anything at all but it clearly remembers all of this and then brings it up at the most inappropriate times confusing others.

Btw this bugger doesn't have any frens in here. He just makes use of ppl and pretends to forge alliances to cover his ass. Like he flames alamaking for eg but then later says he's actually ok to give him mixed signals so as to prevent him from considering him his enemy since alamaking is pretty good natured and not as petty as him.

psy83

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's even worse is that event he was talking to about khun ying probably occured lord knows a long long time ago and the events are probably made up by him. This POS even brought up some innocent question i was asking about like 2 yrs ago on some viral video, small unimportant things that don't even mean anything at all but it clearly remembers all of this and then brings it up at the most inappropriate times confusing others.

Btw this bugger doesn't have any frens in here. He just makes use of ppl and pretends to forge alliances to cover his ass. Like he flames alamaking for eg but then later says he's actually ok to give him mixed signals so as to prevent him from considering him his enemy since alamaking is pretty good natured and not as petty as him.

You talk like a typical gossiping ah soh.

Windsor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You talk like a typical gossiping ah soh.

Not really a good term to describe a male gossiper. Talkin' Cock has a term in Hokkien:

"LOH SOH (Contributed by Soh Sze Tiong)
(law saw)
Longwinded.
"Wah lau, this sort of simple thing also can talk so much. Why you so loh soh one?"

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not really a good term to describe a male gossiper. Talkin' Cock has a term in Hokkien:

"LOH SOH (Contributed by Soh Sze Tiong)
(law saw)
Longwinded.
"Wah lau, this sort of simple thing also can talk so much. Why you so loh soh one?"

:biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

WINDSOR, KAN NI NA BU LAO CHEE BYE!:oIo:

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal

That is just another old and proven PAP trick. It's an effective way of bypassing the responsibility to reason on the same subject matter. If you cannot win on persuasiveness, hit your opponent with something irrelevant and get his ego all worked up. Get your opponent to shift his focus on your irrelevant comment which often has to be personal and malicious in order to be effective. And there you go, you don't have to dwell on the same subject matter where your arguments are thin.

In this forum, you can pretend to be anybody without having to prove your credentials.

Khun Ying Pojaman

Alfrescian
Loyal
I see a clone of KYP.

Check the IP addresses. The posts are coming from two different countries 5 hours apart by plane.

BTW, anyone with minimum intelligence knows what I know. The motivation of the TS is quite apparent to anyone with a reasonable IQ and a basic grasp of simple English. TS does not have a problem with racism, let alone worry about certain members receiving infraction or getting banned. It's all about attacking two prominent members who have been the most incisive in flaming the TS - hitting the TS at all the right spots.

Okay, there is another reason why Jah is not my clone. His command of the English language is so much better, but I think my Chinese wins hands down.

Last edited:

scroobal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This week slow, next week will be busy. Could you work with the 2 prominent members and keep this going. Anyone with "minimum intelligence" should be able to do it. W
Check the IP addresses. The posts are coming from two different countries 5 hours apart by plane.BTW, anyone with minimum intelligence knows what I know. The motivation of the TS is quite apparent to anyone with a reasonable IQ and a basic grasp of simple English. TS does not have a problem with racism, let alone worry about certain members receiving infraction or getting banned. It's all about attacking two prominent members who have been the most incisive in flaming the TS - hitting the TS at all the right spots. Okay, there is another reason why Jah is not my clone. His command of the English language is so much better, but I think my Chinese wins hands down.