• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP60 Rally: Next GE Will Be "Deadly Serious ight"

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Khong Lanjiao Wei!

konglanjiaowei_0_0_0.jpg

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the papaya gahmen, LhL knows the END of PAP era is Near!

They are very nervous & might used dirty tactic to win votes! But no matter what PAP give @ rebate, old age rebate, geylang rebate, income tax rebate, they can give before erections
is no used and more, bcos we knows their ploy!!

Remember these we are not Dumb! Your few dollars rebate or GST bonus
Are Crab!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: My prediction on Aljunied GRC

Potong Pasir with Sitoh is a totally different issue. To weaken CST's support, they keep cutting the constituency until it is the smallest in Singapore. PP was lost due to technicalities. The good news is that all the opposition is gearing up, in a good way and they are contesting in all the wards. Gone are the days where PAP can gerrymander easily. That's why LHL is saying that it will be a tough fight.

Hope Chiam returns to PP. Lina CMI. No point for CST to fight in a GRC.

OverTheCounter

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Hope Chiam returns to PP. Lina CMI. No point for CST to fight in a GRC.

Chiam will never go back PP. If he contests, he will definitely go to a GRC.

CST has done more than his fair share for Singapore. He should retire from politics with grace and enjoy the remainder of his days. It breaks my heart to see him struggle to walk the ground when in his condition.

One of the bravest souls in SG politics.

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset

CST has done more than his fair share for Singapore. He should retire from politics with grace and enjoy the remainder of his days. It breaks my heart to see him struggle to walk the ground when in his condition.

I agree. He has done his part. Now the rest will carry the torch onwards

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal

Marine Parade GRC will be gone in the next election!

BYE BYE! MY FAVORITE LAU GOH![/QUOTE
Yang yin has brought down Ang Mo Kio GRC the next Erection. ?.
just look at those pictures Intan and our dearest Pm they denied knowing
this scum PRC blog....after realized that he was a Big time fraudster and a Cheat!

jw5

Loyal

Fully agree, especially the part in bold. :wink:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
Re: Will this be PM Lee's swan-song?

I predict that support for the PAP will rise to mid to high 60s.... possibly 70%.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Khong Lanjiao Wei!

LHL can be fixated with PAP, cos that is his rice-bowl.

But why are you guys so fixated with PAP?

PAP is not your grand-father. Go get a life.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Re: Will this be PM Lee's swan-song?

I predict that support for the PAP will rise to mid to high 60s.... possibly 70%.

Having a larger group of younger group of voters coupled with the death of the older voters, I'd like to be more conservative: PAP garnering 57.5% of the valid votes cast, +/- 2.5%, with at least 10 parliamentary seats lost to the oppositions.

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

They send sacrifice lambs to stand in Aljunied GRC.

PAP will get a big surprise in 2016.