• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP60 Rally: Next GE Will Be "Deadly Serious ight"

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Khong Lanjiao Wei!

now I wonder if Lim S's will dress in his Zorro outfit n keechiu in Mohd ahlee boxers n rush down the nearest coffee shop threatening to beat up all non believers with boss Sam n cheongsam aunty chanting behind. Ohhh so scary.

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My prediction on Aljunied GRC

They send sacrifice lambs to stand in Aljunied GRC.

PAP will get a big surprise in 2016.

LHL is already threatening sgian with possible change of govt.............. STILL not reversal of to many FTs stealing our jobs and living in home we subsidised and sharing our infra structures................... GOTO MOM in Bendameer if you want to see n smell FT kelings

Leckmichamarsch

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: My prediction on Aljunied GRC

Potong Pasir with Sitoh is a totally different issue. To weaken CST's support, they keep cutting the constituency until it is the smallest in Singapore. PP was lost due to technicalities. The good news is that all the opposition is gearing up, in a good way and they are contesting in all the wards. Gone are the days where PAP can gerrymander easily. That's why LHL is saying that it will be a tough fight.

Lena Chiam muddled the water at PP
Poor ability n poor judgement so not fit to be voted in.........

shittypore

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Will this be PM Lee's swan-song?

Fall of more GRC to the Oppositions would be a good lesson to PAP, its like screwing their own arse.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

... “... our children will have no future. Our society is at stake because if we do not uphold a fair and just society, our society will be pulled apart. Our country is at stake. If the PAP fails, Singapore is in deep trouble. We shall not fail.” ...
tis burger stil not aware of wat he has done ... juz shows wat a retard he is ...

peasantz kids got no chance 2 study ... oredi got no future ... 1 set 4 peasants, another set 4 elites n ft's ... fair n juz? peasants got i c 1 ...

tis burger oso trying 2 equate his party 2 sinkielanz success or failure ... ofcos! no such ting ... peasants shud not let sinkielan fails bcos his party cmi ...

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

I predict that support for the PAP will rise to mid to high 60s.... possibly 70%.

Time and tide maybe on their side decades ago. People are fearful and LKY is very good at fear mongering. Peasants are easily manipulated through their irrational fear and lack of information.

Time and tide may not be at their favor this time round. Let's wait and see.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No. The next seat warmer still not decided. 2 horse race between the 2 generals.:o

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's become a bread & butter issue.

The PAP is responsible for driving up the cost of living in Spore.
If people had decent jobs there wouldn't be so many complaints. When you take away the peoples savings it becomes very personal. That is what they have done by denying people their CPF.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

It's become a bread & butter issue.

The PAP is responsible for driving up the cost of living in Spore.
If people had decent jobs there wouldn't be so many complaints. When you take away the peoples savings it becomes very personal. That is what they have done by denying people their CPF.

The fact that no sinkies apply for well paying jobs proves that they are all being well taken care of by the PAP and are very content with their lot.

Sideswipe

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what the hell swan-song. LHL and LKY, GCT, etc, should all quit now to save the PAP in next year election.

jw5

Loyal

Don't forget the designer toothpicks sticking out from his mouth. :rolleyes:

now I wonder if Lim S's will dress in his Zorro outfit n keechiu in Mohd ahlee boxers n rush down the nearest coffee shop threatening to beat up all non believers with boss Sam n cheongsam aunty chanting behind. Ohhh so scary.

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
My prediction on Aljunied GRC

Ditto, nothing lasts forever, even PAP's dominance in local politics :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

me think the PAP is sober enough to digest this reality; that their 100% dominance in SG politics is no longer a 'boa chiak' scenario in every GE...

moving down the road, i would for see them removing those GRCs with 50/50 chances and changing them back to SMCs; this is probably their best bet to maintain their parliamentary majority :cool: