• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

PAP IB thugs

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
use your common sense lah ah meng
you so clever with that xingguy window capture
try something else and blame kopi lah
now xingguy is still nursing the wound after being fucked and cursed!
good try....

VT%2BPoint-of-Purchase%2BCredit%2BCard%2BPayment%2BProcessing%2BServices.jpg
You have disappointed me by stooping so low....sigh

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
so .... you or your friends here are behind these PMs and Rep points cursing! You Bastard!?! :p

use your common sense lah
pls dont call me bastard
karma is a merciless bitch
those who sow bad will receive bad
those who sow good will receive good
ah meng please dont call me bastard....
the master of hacking is in our midst...

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
use your common sense lah
pls dont call me bastard
karma is a merciless bitch
those who sow bad will receive bad
those who sow good will receive good
ah meng please dont call me bastard....
the master of hacking is in our midst...

obviously you are the one responsible for the 2 PMs to Xingguy. it is screenshot.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
You have disappointed me by stooping so low....sigh
you still think i did it
you must be deluding and hallucinating...
even if i fucked xingguy with those messages, he deserved it too,like many of his gang members
i DID NOT DO IT....but the fact that Xingguy got fucked and cursed is a testimony of his evil and vile nature
and then...putting the blame on lionheart - what a diabolical and devious plan indeed! FAILED!!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
you still think i did it
you must be deluding and hallucinating...
even if i fucked xingguy with those messages, he deserved it too,like many of his gang members
i DID NOT DO IT....but the fact that Xingguy got fucked and cursed is a testimony of his evil and vile nature
and then...putting the blame on lionheart - what a diabolical and devious plan indeed! FAILED!!!!
show us your evidence that you did not do it...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
obviously you are the one responsible for the 2 PMs to Xingguy. it is screenshot.

EVERYTHING in cyberspace can be doctored and screen shot!!!
use your blains ah meng...use your blains......my PM was shut down and not used at all...
how could I send any PMs to anyone....you must be Xingguy yourself,protecting that crybaby!!!

LIONHEART STANDS INNOCENT TO THE CORRUPTED AND KANGAROO CHARGES...

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
go ask your lawyer the meaning of Res Ipsa Loquitor....

no need to ask any lawyer lah....you are the lawyer...

so here is my evidence:

hacker-Passwords-Are-Doomed-You-NEED-Two-Factor-Authentication1.jpeg

89d41d5ff16c55a6b40fa28ae0e52b815ac428c262b2055f2127b0292719c110.jpg

I think you have left some shit in your pants and some blood in your mouth after killing ....

This literally means the thing speaks for itself. And this is a legal doctrine that refers to situations where it is assumed that an injury was caused by negligence because the accident which caused the injury was the sort that absolutely wouldn't happen without negligence.

Maybe this is a little hard to understand without examples, so I'll give you a few examples.

The classic example is the person who has an operation, has her appendix removed, and then some time after the operation she still has pain in her stomach, goes back to the doctor, takes an x-ray and sees that the scalpel, or the surgical knife, was still inside of her when she was sewn up. This is a clear case of res ipsa loquitur. There is no reason other than negligence that a doctor would sew a scalpel into somebody's stomach. So this would mean that if she were to sue the doctor or the hospital, all she would have to put into evidence was the fact that there was a scalpel sewn up in her stomach. That would be enough to imply that there was negligence and it would shift the burden of proof to the defendant in this case, the doctor or the hospital, to prove that there was some other non-negligent reason for leaving that scalpel in her stomach.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ah Meng, how could the surgeon leave a scalpel inside the patient's abdomen when he did not even open the abdomen!!! The surgeon must have pierced secretly into the abdomen and left the scalpel there!!! You are damned smart!!!

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Prove your innocence or you are guilty....it is as simple as that..
Xingguy already submiited his evidence and we are still waiting for yours.
If you allege that Xingguy's evidence is fabricated...show us the proof behind your allegations.

Kopi, your honour and integrity is at stake here...so dun play play ok..

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Kopi...we may screw each other ... you and I know that we all jest around... but this PM shit and using Rep award to curse and swear and freind request has crossed the line. So admit it if you are the one...your integrity is at stake.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Chee bye kia, Kopisai, gopal your friend. izzit? Your greetings with xingguy, limpeh will settle later. Now, limpeh more interested in gopal, the mother fucker. Kopisai, u not happy arh? Go fuck gopal lah!

Now, Kopisai go give dog fuck or fuck gopal!

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Prove your innocence or you are guilty....it is as simple as that..
Xingguy already submiited his evidence and we are still waiting for yours.
If you allege that Xingguy's evidence is fabricated...show us the proof behind your allegations.

Kopi, your honour and integrity is at stake here...so dun play play ok..

Cyberspace and internet evidences can always be doctored.They do not stand in court. You know that very well.
So dont come and bullshit about honour and integrity.
If you have any of these, you would not have accused lionheart without due investigations.
You are an idiot to base your conclusion on "evidence" submitted on line by Xingguy - a total fabrication and doctored screenshot!

Blame this fella for all the mess.........

Could this fellow be Xingguy himself??? Or one of his close clones and handles???

hacker.jpg

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset
Cyberspace and internet evidences can always be doctored.They do not stand in court. You know that very well.
So dont come and bullshit about honour and integrity.
If you have any of these, you would not have accused lionheart without due investigations.
You are an idiot to base your conclusion on "evidence" submitted on line by Xingguy - a total fabrication and doctored screenshot!

Blame this fella for all the mess.........

Could this fellow be Xingguy himself??? Or one of his close clones and handles???

hacker.jpg
i dun cross the line kopi. If i do..Leongsam would have ban me long ago.

xingguy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
use your common sense lah ah meng
you so clever with that xingguy window capture
try something else and blame kopi lah
now xingguy is still nursing the wound after being fucked and cursed!
good try....

Time to tighten the noose on this CB Kia Lionheart aka Kopiuncle aka ilovesingapore aka theblackhole aka tigerbright

Initial screen capture:
D4Olgex.jpg

Latest screen capture:
AYg9hSN.jpg

The above PM was also mentioned in this post (click on post and see the thread for yourself).
zT2euS0.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Initial screen capture:
l5fzWU1.jpg

Latest screen capture:
WMdyzXh.jpg

The above PM was also mentioned in this post (click on post and see the thread for yourself)

MgfILVB.jpg

Now, CB Kia don't just say doctored this doctored that, show us a shred of evidence that it is doctored to substantiate your claim.

Otherwise you are just a fucking pathological liar, KNNBCCB.

Lionheart

Alfrescian
Loyal
Kopi...we may screw each other ... you and I know that we all jest around... but this PM shit and using Rep award to curse and swear and freind request has crossed the line. So admit it if you are the one...your integrity is at stake.

Ah Meng, I am no newbie here and I know when and where the line is crossed. If I have crossed the line, I would withdraw and offer my apology without any reservation. e69 infracted me for messing the quotes - fair enough. But it was used to ECHO those motherfuckers who are stalking and fucking me and my mother. It this is crossing the line , I admit I will stop...

But this diabolical and deviously orchestrated and constructed malicious plan to blame lionheart for the PMs is more than just crossing the line. It is criminal and the one who did it must have very good reasons for doing it.

I maintain my innocence. There is nothing to fear if you did not commit any crime. The only fear is that those who judged lionheart are kangaroo judges and their mandai zoo recalcitrants and conspirators.

Use your common sense. If the surgeon did not open the abdomen, who put that scalpel inside the patient's abdomen!!! Must be the ghost!!!

images