• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Opposition (dis)unity

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
.......... But one thing I do not respect is when they write lies and half-truths that are not backed up with facts.

What about those that act innocent, quoting from a biased source and untruthfully act like a fair minded person?

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal
As expected, I've been zapped again by the WP IB - 6 points. You know who you are. Proves my point about fascism in this forum. WP is becoming more PAP than the PAP.

Do u ever consider the possibility that those people who zapped u are actually the anti WP fellows? To trick u into thinking that they are acting on behalf of WP.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do u ever consider the possibility that those people who zapped u are actually the anti WP fellows? To trick u into thinking that they are acting on behalf of WP.

No lah. Can't be.

To him, anyone who has a different opinion is a WP dog.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Come now, all these are problems that can easily be solved. Not enough power? Make a small donation to the sammyboy fund. Or hang around long enough, your power will automatically go up.

InfP can see you? Don't zap them. Zap other people.

HAve multiple accounts, and give each other points.

All these are small problems that can easily be solved.

liddat joh lang very boliao. want to zap just zap lah. put name BIG BIG also. what make ppl tulan are those zap without leaving name and yet put curse ppl family while zapping. clone for fark. this the only account i have and only one i will ever have. we are here to exchange ideas, not run a popular contest. only lanjiaolangs form gangs.

zhihau

Super Moderator
SuperMod
Asset
Why should I read the newspapers when there's no name and face either?

truth be told, me'd rather not look at the faces of the authors for some of the articles in the States Times... the chua sisters, the neurotic one... GAWD! :eek::eek::eek:

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
And TS only has himself to blame, for acting innocent to quote from a known anti-WP website. No?

I won't blame TS as he maybe doesn't know the background of the Temasek genre of websites. In any case, he has been civil. It is also true that zapping games have been going on which turns people off and gives a bad impression to all parties involved in the discussion.

Hawkeye1819

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
TS, start a thread on opposition unity and you draw out the entire WP IB. And their common target? Not the PAP, but the SDP. Makes you wonder why.

The Wayang Party-SDP clique distributed flyers at WP's 50th anniversary dinner, unleashed their knives at WP, attacked people online, etc. When SDP talks to other parties, they publish the correspondence online and expect others to respond. They go to the press and talk terms through the SCM. They openly show their contempt for town council management. And the next moment you chaps are calling for opposition unity. How to unite with people like this?

And you have the cheek to say that there is a WP IB whose common enemy is the SDP, when all the labels like "WP Baru", "wayang party", "fake opposition", etc, were tossed out by you chaps over the years. Seems to me WP is the common enemy of the SDP IB, not the other way round.

When WP won Punggol East, one of your chaps even went online to declare, in his real name no less, that it was even worse for WP to win another seat than for PAP to have retained it.

jw5

Loyal
And you have the cheek to say that there is a WP IB whose common enemy is the SDP, when all the labels like "WP Baru", "wayang party", "fake opposition", etc, were tossed out by you chaps over the years. Seems to me WP is the common enemy of the SDP IB, not the other way round.

When WP won Punggol East, one of your chaps even went online to declare, in his real name no less, that it was even worse for WP to win another seat than for PAP to have retained it.

The most cunning and dangerous character to BOTH SDP and WP is Scroobal.

A few weeks before GE 2011, he started the thread below to try and sabotage the campaign of CSM and WP.
And he has recently claimed in this forum that both CSJ and LTK are pap agents/moles, which are bogus allegations.
When all else fails for the PAP, this is what they would claim in order to try and swing votes their way.

http://singsupplies.com/showthread.php?89550-The-Chen-Show-Mao-Affair

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Possible, but highly unlikely.

Why would the anti-WP elements chase away all the non-WP supporters by zapping them ad nauseam, leaving the WP supporters to rule the roost and tyrannize this place? Doesn't make sense to me.

By the same token, it's like saying I got zapped for a anti-LKY diatribe by an opposition supporter pretending to be a PAP IBer!

Anyway, this forum is fast becoming a de facto WP forum. If you randomly check out any thread from the first 2 pages of the political folder, you'd see that it's mostly WP supporters talking to themselves. If the anti-WP guys here are hoping to reduce WP's presence here by zapping anti-WP comments, they're sure doing a lousy job.

3_M

Alfrescian
Loyal

Why would the anti-WP elements chase away all the non-WP supporters by zapping them ad nauseam, leaving the WP supporters to rule the roost and tyrannize this place? Doesn't make sense to me.

By the same token, it's like saying I got zapped for a anti-LKY diatribe by an opposition supporter pretending to be a PAP IBer!

Anyway, this forum is fast becoming a de facto WP forum. If you randomly check out any thread from the first 2 pages of the political folder, you'd see that it's mostly WP supporters talking to themselves. If the anti-WP guys here are hoping to reduce WP's presence here by zapping anti-WP comments, they're sure doing a lousy job.

This forum is just a small corner on the internet and it does make sense for anti WP fellow to discredit WP knowingly that people like you will start to accuse WP supporters of wrongdoing all over the internet without establishing the facts. in any case does it makes sense for WP to piss off other people by doing so? How does that benefit the party they support?

Or maybe is the work of PAP IB to sow discord amongst the opposition supporters. Can u rule out this possibility? If not how can u say with certainty that people who zap you are Wp supporters who wants to gain control of this insignificant forum?

peppertail

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brother peppertail ,the only reason is that I know for sure host boss Sam does not care much whether WP,PAp,SDP win,and that is the reason this is the best forum for discussion for politics

I disagree. Just look at this thread. A discussion about opposition unity turns into discussion about some redundant forum point game. How is that productive and useful, most importantly credible??

Last edited:

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
This forum is just a small corner on the internet and it does make sense for anti WP fellow to discredit WP knowingly that people like you will start to accuse WP supporters of wrongdoing all over the internet without establishing the facts. in any case does it makes sense for WP to piss off other people by doing so? How does that benefit the party they support?

Or maybe is the work of PAP IB to sow discord amongst the opposition supporters. Can u rule out this possibility? If not how can u say with certainty that people who zap you are Wp supporters who wants to gain control of this insignificant forum?

I admire your patience to explain something so obvious in detail.

For those who chose not to see, listen and feel, I'm afraid your kind intention will go to waste.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

there are plenty of pap ibs impersonating as wp and sdp supporters. their real purpose is only to stir shit. as long u maintain a seige mentality, then these ib earn their wages. As for wp supporter taking among themselves, it within their rights as ah leong make here a free forum. There plenty of nutters open thread to talk to only himself, ie.. mr kopi open thread and iluvsingapore reply etc etc... when all those nicks inside the thread belong to 1 person. but it ok, it a free forum, anything also can.

and unlike the TRE, TOC, fuckwarezone, the traffic is small compare to these other forums. so it make no sense for WP to put ib here to slander SDP.

Last edited:

yellowarse

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
there are plenty of pap ibs impersonating as wp and sdp supporters. their real purpose is only to stir shit. as long u maintain a seige mentality, then these ib earn their wages. As for wp supporter taking among themselves, it within their rights as ah leong make here a free forum. There plenty of nutters open thread to talk to only himself, ie.. mr kopi open thread and iluvsingapore reply etc etc... when all those nicks inside the thread belong to 1 person. but it ok, it a free forum, anything also can.

Appreciate the post. No siege mentality lah, just pointing out why Cosmos10 (and metalmickey and some others) get zapped repeatedly. I myself don't give a damn to rep points, though of late I haven't been posting much because of the intolerance here, infractions being one indicator of intolerance. Takes the fun out of participating in a robust exchange.

Also not discounting the possibility of PAP IB sowing discord. Just that if that's their motive, they're instead turning this forum into a WP stronghold, and WP is their strongest enemy.

Absolutely, it's a free forum, but this forum would lose its colour and diversity if more and more people are driven away by intolerance of differing views and opinions.

and unlike the TRE, TOC, fuckwarezone, the traffic is small compare to these other forums. so it make no sense for WP to put ib here to slander SDP.

No, I don't think WP (leadership) plants an IB here the way ISD does. More like boliao WP supporters taking on the IB role and censoring all anti-WP posts here.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
...........No, I don't think WP (leadership) plants an IB here the way ISD does. More like boliao WP supporters taking on the IB role and censoring all anti-WP posts here.

Why? Only WP members/supporters got access to a computer to come here so you only see pro-WP comments?

If SDP members/supporters see this site no up then who is to blame. Or Leong Sam purposely ban SDP members/supporters?

As a SDP member/support, one should understand why people are supportive/criticizing and be honest enough to say if there is any merit in their comments, instead of taking the easy way out to label any1 with differing views as WP IB.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
I won't blame TS as he maybe doesn't know the background of the Temasek genre of websites.

Ok. Ignorant is not a crime. But committing the same crime while claiming that is.

So does he know better now? Can he come out and say a few words?

Or he will conveniently MIA and then come back a few days later acting innocent again by quoting another biased articles/comments?

In any case, he has been civil..

So? I have seen some others who are full of "kawan", "brudder" while they keep repeating the same lies, smear.

It is also true that zapping games have been going on which turns people off and gives a bad impression to all parties involved in the discussion.

Blame Leong Sam.

Cosmos10

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
A gift to all my brothers here :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

We are all Singaporeans first, party supporters second.

[video=youtube;wRFNg-Eyt_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRFNg-Eyt_0[/video]

Last edited:

wwabbit

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Most of the pro-WP comments here are not made by WP supporters, but by general opposition supporters. The majority of the people here are opposition supporters that cannot stand the PAP. However, just because you support a particular entity doesn't mean that you only praise it. A lot of supporters also criticize the entity they support if that entity does a major fuck up.

WP gets a lot of praise not because there are lots of WP supporters here, but because there are a lot of opposition supporters, and WP is successful and has actually achieved the purpose of moving the opposition cause forward. SDP, RP and SDA get a lot of criticism simply because of their poor performances that have actually made the opposition cause take a step backwards.

SgParent

Alfrescian
Loyal
A gift to all my brothers here :smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile::smile:

We are all Singaporeans first, party supporters second.

[video=youtube;wRFNg-Eyt_0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wRFNg-Eyt_0[/video]

So what do you have to say after many had pointed out the background/political agenda of website like TRE?