• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of TTSH & Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow)

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow) Vows to Kick SGs & Make SG the New Pinoy State. Thank to

Thanks to populist pressure, foreign talent Edz Ello has been shifted to admin duties. Happy now?

Admin studies means what? Do nothing and getting paid?

He should be jailed under ISA for posing a threat to the country. After serving his jail term of 20 years and 200 strokes of the rotan, he should be deported with his assets seized.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Re: Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow) Vows to Kick SGs & Make SG the New Pinoy State. Thank to

is it sedition?

Yingge

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Administrative work is just as dangerous.
What happened if he puts away some critical information of patients?
What happened if he makes amendment to patients' diagnosis? Fucktard TTSH! :oIo:

What is wrong when he fuck sinkies??? Tony Fuck sinkies everyday and is your master... This Pinoy should be your grand master!!!:biggrin:

LEGEND

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

What is wrong when he fuck sinkies??? Tony Fuck sinkies everyday and is your master... This Pinoy should be your grand master!!!:biggrin:

My Master is the BEST! Fuck your Mother Chee Bye! :oIo:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

If that's the case all anti PAP characters should thank him profusely instead and encourage him to post more nasty messages about sinkies.

Yes, I am thanking him profusely as I predict this will cost the PAP minimum 20,000 votes at the next GE. Nothing like an imported FT pinoy nurse that is potentially sabotaging your personal healthcare to bring out all the PAP diehards against their Gay Loong master.

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

True, foreign workers are still needed to do certain jobs which do not attract the natives. However, to post an article about taking over the women, jobs and the host country is an act of aggression, if not militarism. Would the pappies deport this pinoy trash?

He is even brazen enough to file a police report for what someone did to what he wrote. He is either mad or he thinks the pappies are useless goons.

Another Yang Yin from Peenoyland awaits to be brutalised........... PAP must hv the alleged hacking thoroughly investigated. If proven fake, deport this ungrateful and insulting bastard and his folks already here..........

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

Admin studies means what? Do nothing and getting paid?

He should be jailed under ISA for posing a threat to the country. After serving his jail term of 20 years and 200 strokes of the rotan, he should be deported with his assets seized.

I agree n deposit 20 000 votes against PAP if not done

Hans168

Alfrescian
Loyal

for heaven's sake he shud be suspended without pay!!!

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Considering the amt of pinay pussies I get when I am in pinoyland. ..I think all singkies should move over n the pinoys can keep singkieland.. the pinoys can start banging each others rear end n we get the chio pinays..

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

Administrative work is just as dangerous.

I hope he isn't tasked with writing any reports because his English is horrible.

Manager

Don't mess with me
Generous Asset

The same reason why i support the PAP..
because i do not want to be associate with some of the the ANTI-PAP losers in this forum.

It does not matter how his grammar sucks. He made his point to scorn at the natives in the country which gave him a job.

He is one of the many foreigners who will help to bring down the PAP by inflaming the natives' feelings against the Govt. Ultimately, the sinkies will crucify the pappies for allowing such foreign rubbish into the country, to divide it and insult the natives.

Blazars

Alfrescian
Loyal

This pinoy trash should be sacked immediately. As a singaporean, I see the difference in treatment between Roy and pinoy trash, I am disappointed.

But having said all these, it is good that from time to time we get this kind of "news". So we are all reminded who we should vote for in the coming election.

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Pinoy Embassu Scolds Pinoy FTrash While FAP Traitors Side With Him. How Ironical!

[h=1]PHILIPPINE EMBASSY: EDZ ELLO, PLEASE BE CAREFUL WITH SOCIAL MEDIA USAGE[/h]
<!-- /.block --> <style>.node-article .field-name-link-line-above-tags{float: right;}.node-article .field-name-ad-box-in-article {float: left;margin: 15px 15px 10px 0;}.node-article .field-tags{clear: both;}</style> Post date:
6 Jan 2015 - 4:42pm

<ins id="aswift_0_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_0_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_0" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_0" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

The Philippines Embassy in Singapore has reminded their citizen, Edz Ello to be “extra careful with his social media usage”.

This comes after his account posted several hateful and anti-Singaporean comments online.

Edz Ello has claimed that his account was hacked but many netizens believe this is just a cover up as they uncovered many other of his older posts of a similar style.
The Philippine embassy also said that the matter is now under police investigation so they have advised the Nurse to cooperate fully with the police.

Related:

<ins id="aswift_1_expand" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: inline-table; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><ins id="aswift_1_anchor" style="margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: currentColor; width: 336px; height: 280px; display: block; visibility: visible; position: relative; background-color: transparent; border-image: none;"><iframe name="aswift_1" width="336" height="280" id="aswift_1" frameBorder="0" marginWidth="0" marginHeight="0" scrolling="no" vspace="0" hspace="0" allowfullscreen="true" style="left: 0px; top: 0px; position: absolute;" allowTransparency="true"></iframe></ins></ins>

TTSH: Edz Ello has been Moved to Admin Duties Pending Police Investigations
Tan Tock Seng: Edz Ello’s Facebook Account was Hacked when he Made Insulting Comments
Woman being Investigated for Lodging False Police Report to Get out of Work

Inuka

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinoy Embassu Scolds Pinoy FTrash While FAP Traitors Side With Him. How Ironical!

I hipe this Pinoy get knock down by amcar whether intentional or accidental...

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Pinoy Embassu Scolds Pinoy FTrash While FAP Traitors Side With Him. How Ironical!

You know something is amiss when Ho Ching and the others attended the opening of a Pinoy fast food restaurant. Someone has been zealously sucking the dick of Pinoyland, because its cheap labour enriches the PAP cronies.

ST_20130704_MPJOLLI04_3730516e.jpg

Jollibee2e.jpg

Cerebral

Alfrescian (InfP) [Comp]
Generous Asset
We should find out which IO handling the report. Then pressure him to investigate and not leave it hanging

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

I hipe this Pinoy get knock down by amcar whether intentional or accidental...

Please be extra careful means scold meh. Wah lao. OP dreaming

not scolding, but just a gentle reminder when he's crossing the road....dangerous as an amcar must be a big vehicle with ten wheels :wink:

Last edited: