• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of TTSH & Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow)

sirus

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: alert! edz ello has been FIRED!

edz-ello-2-640x480.jpg

Over the last few days Sinkies were being bashed by foreigners in the most unbecoming and disgraceful way they could even imagine. A Sambath Kannan from India, a VP in Deutsche Bank, wrote in Hsien Loong’s Facebook chastising and implying that Sinkies are a bunch of misfits that someone like him coming from a continent of slums and with half its population still squatting in the open to shit, without toilet facilities, could teach them how to work and live well.
And there is this Pinoy called Edz Ello, working in Tan Tock Seng Hospital, who wrote in his Facebook calling for the killing of Sinkies and to take over the island as a state of the Philippines. His defence is that his Facebook was hacked but netizens quoted him writing those insulting messages for several months. This makes his innocent claim a big doubt. The call for violence is unacceptable and seditious. The Police cannot fold their arms and look askance as if it is a joke like the Joker asking the daft Sinkies to laugh it off.
Threats of taking lives and hurting people are no laughing matter. I too received a similar threat by a Raymond and I made a police report when he cockily dared me to. No one is allowed to threaten the lives of any citizens or to cause him bodily harm and be able to walk away, and for some silly ass to say laugh it off.
Then in the MyPaper today, there is a picture of this huge and burly foreigner cyclist haughtily manhandling a local like handling a little wild animal. The facts of the incident were not fully reported but even if the driver was rude, there is no room for a foreigner to pull up a citizen in that roguish and humiliating manner. And the frequency of foreigners bashing locals is so high that it is very shameful. Why are foreigners allowed to treat locals like little animals? Who is there to protect the foreigners! Yes, who is there to protect the foreigners while the locals are being bashed by foreigners? The local shits are useless daft Sinkies that deserved to be bashed by foreigners?
In all these cases, the important thing is the thinking behind their actions. These foreigners, the India Indian, the Pinoy and the burly foreigner, are treating the daft Sinkies as irritants that should be gotten rid of. They have totally no respect for the daft Sinkies or the local law and authority. And they are right in a way. The daft Sinkies would not hit back and would allow themselves to be abused, insulted and beaten. And the law, the law to protect the daft Sinkies? I reserve my comments. No comments.
All I can say is that the days of the daft Sinkies in the little island they called home is coming to an end. They will soon be a minority, treated like minorities and not only that, regarded as useless pieces of wood or old furniture, to be thrown away and chopped and used as firewood. They are really daft and stupid and unworthy to be here, to be a resident of this prosperous island of super foreign talents. The foreigners built this island and are here to help them and to provide jobs for the daft Sinkies. Say thank you, go down on your knees and be grateful to the foreigners. Let them insult you, threaten you and bash you. And be very grateful for the privilege.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean

* The writer blogs at mysingaporenews.blogspot.com.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: alert! edz ello has been FIRED!

edz-ello-2-640x480.jpg

Over the last few days Sinkies were being bashed by foreigners in the most unbecoming and disgraceful way they could even imagine. A Sambath Kannan from India, a VP in Deutsche Bank, wrote in Hsien Loong’s Facebook chastising and implying that Sinkies are a bunch of misfits that someone like him coming from a continent of slums and with half its population still squatting in the open to shit, without toilet facilities, could teach them how to work and live well.
And there is this Pinoy called Edz Ello, working in Tan Tock Seng Hospital, who wrote in his Facebook calling for the killing of Sinkies and to take over the island as a state of the Philippines. His defence is that his Facebook was hacked but netizens quoted him writing those insulting messages for several months. This makes his innocent claim a big doubt. The call for violence is unacceptable and seditious. The Police cannot fold their arms and look askance as if it is a joke like the Joker asking the daft Sinkies to laugh it off.
Threats of taking lives and hurting people are no laughing matter. I too received a similar threat by a Raymond and I made a police report when he cockily dared me to. No one is allowed to threaten the lives of any citizens or to cause him bodily harm and be able to walk away, and for some silly ass to say laugh it off.
Then in the MyPaper today, there is a picture of this huge and burly foreigner cyclist haughtily manhandling a local like handling a little wild animal. The facts of the incident were not fully reported but even if the driver was rude, there is no room for a foreigner to pull up a citizen in that roguish and humiliating manner. And the frequency of foreigners bashing locals is so high that it is very shameful. Why are foreigners allowed to treat locals like little animals? Who is there to protect the foreigners! Yes, who is there to protect the foreigners while the locals are being bashed by foreigners? The local shits are useless daft Sinkies that deserved to be bashed by foreigners?
In all these cases, the important thing is the thinking behind their actions. These foreigners, the India Indian, the Pinoy and the burly foreigner, are treating the daft Sinkies as irritants that should be gotten rid of. They have totally no respect for the daft Sinkies or the local law and authority. And they are right in a way. The daft Sinkies would not hit back and would allow themselves to be abused, insulted and beaten. And the law, the law to protect the daft Sinkies? I reserve my comments. No comments.
All I can say is that the days of the daft Sinkies in the little island they called home is coming to an end. They will soon be a minority, treated like minorities and not only that, regarded as useless pieces of wood or old furniture, to be thrown away and chopped and used as firewood. They are really daft and stupid and unworthy to be here, to be a resident of this prosperous island of super foreign talents. The foreigners built this island and are here to help them and to provide jobs for the daft Sinkies. Say thank you, go down on your knees and be grateful to the foreigners. Let them insult you, threaten you and bash you. And be very grateful for the privilege.

Chua Chin Leng aka redbean

* The writer blogs at mysingaporenews.blogspot.com.

This is very true, something is seriously wrong with foreigners insulting and bashing locals like that. Be it on the net or openly on the road. It is very disturbing that the news keep reporting SG50 celebrations when there are so many bullying cases going on and nothing reported on that. Feels like North korea except it is worse than that, I am sure the foreigners in North korea dare not bully the citizens there and if they do, the North korea govt will surely punish the foreigners. Whereas the PAP has not scolded the foreigners for their bad behaviour and some more have the audacity to ask Singaporeans to move on.