• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of TTSH & Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow)

CPFBCPFB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Why is TTSH So Quick to Come to Defence of SG-Hating Pinoy Staff?

Poor boy Roy already got used and sabotaged by silly netizens such as you. Now he dare not appear already and finished. You all still can not find another replacement to fuck around. Stop using and screwing Roy! You want to fuck PAP pay your own price and come out to fight. Don't pick a weak boy and force him to be your hero savior. Chicken you all!

You all idiots already USED UP Roy and he is history already.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Edz Ello to be Singapore's next Prime Minister

n7qZ2Yr.png

He speaks like a warring general.....so much better than all the paper generals we have. I'm sure somewhere in his heart, he will die for Singapore, which is already a major plus point we believe is lacking with the paper generals.

Furthermore, he has piercing x-ray eyes, besides flaring nostrils that look like belonging to a raging buffalo.

So, approve or not? Such specimens don't come easy. It will be the next 50 years before another like him enter our thrown open (like a prostitute's wide opened legs) doors, welcoming all manner of dicks, pussies and those pink-shirt wearing in-betweens.

Sinkie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: TTSH Sacks Roy For Questioning Govt But Protects Pinoy Who Mocked S’poreans And I

Alright lah.....these Pinoys ah, they can have Singapore if they like.........I just want to sleep ba.

batman1

Alfrescian
Loyal

U all talk so much but so scared to even vote against the MIW on the ballot slip every five years.
Now u want to complaint against TTSH ? MIW ? SMRT ? CPF ? HDB ?
Who listen ? Anybody listen ? Nobody listen when GE is over .
The MIW will listen to u only during the nine days before polling day.
Stupid and greedy sinkees never wake up and they deserved to be farked mercilessly by the MIW.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow) Vows to Kick SGs & Make SG the New Pinoy State. Thank to

Oh my goodness, what will happen when the patients are unconscious or immobile? Such evil people will be up to no good. TTSH should fire him!

Actually , I think this is pretty serious. A forewarning if you like. We have wide networks of Indians , PRCs and Pinoys in sensitive positions in our economy. They are not sheep like Singaporeans. All of them , on their own, or with backing from their governments can form pressure groups to advance their interests. If this hurts businesses , what do you think our government will do ? Well, as the PM says, Singapore belongs to everyone. True blue Singaporeans who disagree are xenophobes. So there you have it. How did we come to this ?

butoh6050

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Edz Ello to be Singapore's next Prime Minister

Look at his thick lips.
he must be giving blow jobs on his lunch breaks ar ttsh.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset
Re: Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow) Vows to Kick SGs & Make SG the New Pinoy State. Thank to

Oh my goodness, what will happen when the patients are unconscious or immobile? Such evil people will be up to no good. TTSH should fire him!

U can read his FB post above "I only wish that the fucking Singaporeans had died". Very possible for him to harm singaporean patients in his capacity as a nurse in TTSH. Maybe he killed some of them too, many ways for a nurse to do so and make it look like an accident or natural causes.

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Many ways for an evil singaporean hating Pinoy nurse to kill sinkies. Did he do anything like this?

Italian Nurse Kills 38 ‘Annoying’ Patients

A nurse was arrested this weekend for allegedly killing several patients in an Italian hospital, The Independent reports.

Daniela Poggiali, 42, was brought into custody after the autopsy report on one of her former patients revealed a lethal amount of potassium in her system which led to cardiac arrest. A brief investigation has also linked Poggiali to 37 other patient deaths at Umberto I Hospital in Lugo.

According to Alessandron Mancini, the lead prosecutor, Poggiali appeared “unperturbed” upon her arrest.

The investigators have stated that all of the potential victims were “annoying patients with pushy relatives,” and it would appear that Poggiali ended the lives of these patients not out of empathy, but out of pure spite.

Colleagues mention that Poggiali had offered to deal with unruly patients on multiple occasions, even stooping so low as giving patients extra doses of laxatives at the end of her shift

Additionally, officials found several selfies depicting Poggiali giving a “thumbs up” over dead bodies in hospital beds. “In all my professional years of seeing shocking photos, there have been few like these,” stated Mancini.

Unfortunately, it will be difficult to determine how many patients Poggiali killed; potassium chlorate — the nurse’s preferred murder cocktail — is nearly impossible to distinguish from normal potassium levels after it enters the bloodstream.

AhMeng

Alfrescian (Inf- Comp)
Asset

This Ah Noy must be taught a lesson ...

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Deport the 160k Pinoy PMET. Let them rot in their disaster prone country.

lifeafter41

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

This Ah Noy must be taught a lesson ...

Coming in based on Work Permit, already kpkb.
If given PR, lagi jialat.

Can't imagine, if given citizenship, will demand his whole village of friends and relative be given priority to anything and everything.
Is this the kind of FTs that Singapore are bringing in, biting the hand that feed them......

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Ordinary Roy should have claimed that his blog was hacked.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe i should claim that my bank account was hacked and $100 billion was stolen.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

Actually , I think this is pretty serious. A forewarning if you like. We have wide networks of Indians , PRCs and Pinoys in sensitive positions in our economy. They are not sheep like Singaporeans. All of them , on their own, or with backing from their governments can form pressure groups to advance their interests. If this hurts businesses , what do you think our government will do ? Well, as the PM says, Singapore belongs to everyone. True blue Singaporeans who disagree are xenophobes. So there you have it. How did we come to this ?

I am totally not against foreigners. Our economy needs them. Our businesses certainly do. But we seem to have lost control. These people do not behave like guests here but as if they are in their own country. In the UK we have seen certain immigrant communities clustering in certain cities. They then infiltrate local state school managements and attempt impose religious practices at variance with mainstream British values. Segregation of sexes for example. If the government is concerned we are not seeing it.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am totally not against foreigners. Our economy needs them. Our businesses certainly do. But we seem to have lost control. These people do not behave like guests here but as if they are in their own country. In the UK we have seen certain immigrant communities clustering in certain cities. They then infiltrate local state school managements and attempt impose religious practices at variance with mainstream British values. Segregation of sexes for example. If the government is concerned we are not seeing it.

It's like going to a party host's house, take a shit in his living room and expect him to serve u tea after that.

Equalisation

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: TTSH Sacks Roy For Questioning Govt But Protects Pinoy Who Mocked S’poreans And I

Gosh ! Is this really happening ?:confused:

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset

I see no evidence of TTS coming to anyone's defense. They're simply giving details of the situation as it currently stands.