• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Of TTSH & Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow)

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: 70% of Working Staff In TTSH Are Pinoys! Sinkies Are Losers!

irony of ironies. where ever the community and or hospital are dominated by filipinos, the place gets run down over time, and the hospital has to start closing facilities. it's happening right here right now in so called high tech and wealthy sf with very high per capita income and purchasing power. daly city is a suburb southwest of sf, but it's dominated by filipinos, and it's generally a poorer ghetto area full of elderly pinoy freeloaders. they flood the a&e of seton medical daily and is now killing it. and the flip community and health workers are now asking for a state bailout. their plea is heard on the radio day and night. :rolleyes:

http://filipinotimes.ae/top-news/2014/06/03/filipino-dominated-daly-city-may-lose-critical-hospital/

There's nothing like going back to basics in the barrios where a large amount of filipinos congregate. Orchard Plaza is a shining example.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

very soon, sg will have no choice but institutionalize a 5th national language, tagalog. it's inevitable.

ask them go fly kite, what has pinoys contributed towards development of Spore since 1819? basically they appeared only in the last two decades in spore history to share the fruits of success, not to build up the country from start.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There's nothing like going back to basics in the barrios where a large amount of filipinos congregate. Orchard Plaza is a shining example.

shiok! from 3rd world to 1st, and then back to 3rd and probably 4th.

image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow) Vows to Kick SGs & Make SG the New Pinoy State. Thank to

The same reason why i support the PAP..
because i do not want to be associate with some of the the ANTI-PAP losers in this forum.

The reason why you support the PAP is becos you are a foreigner and you benefit from PAP policies favouring the foreigners.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Pinoy FTrash (Edz Ellow) Vows to Kick SGs & Make SG the New Pinoy State. Thank to

Today I heard the chinese radio news reported about this case in the evening, but the chinese TV news at night didn't report it at all. Such an important news but not reported?!

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

more shiok! a lot of pinoy pussies to choose from. :p

image.jpg

image.jpg

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

Shit, went to ttsh for x-ray recently, dunno the FT there got anyhow triple the x-ray intensity since they hate sinkie so much.

You are very correct. All these third world people are very revengeful. Not surprising if they do something to the x ray intensity, afterall it is not traceable. Even if found out, they can easily give excuse of an accidental slip-up. TTSH better wise up not to trust them blindly, professional my foot!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

The way TTSH handled this provides good material for the Opposition to humtum the PAP comes election time - TTSH was so quick to terminate Roy while it is defending this foreign maggot.

This foreign maggot calls for the extermination of sinkees and the authorities didn't even blink an eye while the PM goes after Roy with gusto over comments about CPF. Goes to show how much the PAP cares about sinkees.

Yes he is confirmed a terrorist and danger element to Singaporeans that should not be left working in any place in Spore, let alone in a hospital! What happened to ISA? Cannot arrest him, ISA is for Sporeans only?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

don't worry. i got zapped at 10 tens with x-ray bursts around my upper and lower jaws every time i visit manila dental in san jose. they are very prolific and happy with zapping patients. :*:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

maybe his vote and of his felow countrymen damm impt

PAP treat them as damn important indeed - too important to be sacked even when they made terrorist style threats - while Singaporeans can be sacked for any slightest reason and from any post.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

don't worry. i got zapped at 10 tens with x-ray bursts around my upper and lower jaws every time i visit manila dental in san jose. they are very prolific and happy with zapping patients. :*:

why you still go there when they keep zapping you every time?

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

why you still go there when they keep zapping you every time?

pinoy chicks there are big breasted, thanks to american milk and cheese, and they love to sweet-talk, showing loving tender care. unlike scowling sinkie nurses and dental staff. :p

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

pinoy chicks there are big breasted, thanks to american milk and cheese, and they love to sweet-talk, showing loving tender care. unlike scowling sinkie nurses and dental staff. :p

But TTSH is already 70% pinoy...

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

But TTSH is already 70% pinoy...

all they need is a strict american diet of hormone-infused milk and cheese, and they will be equally big-breasted. more sinkie uncles will sign up with ttsh voluntarily.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

all they need is a strict american diet of hormone-infused milk and cheese, and they will be equally big-breasted. more sinkie uncles will sign up with ttsh voluntarily.

I have to say that the Minah missies are equally up to the task.

akasha

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dangle that fucking Pinoy shit with piano wire to dance under the lamp post.
That will be precursor to dangling the PAPs under the lamp posts for bringing in those foreign trash

winnipegjets

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The same reason why i support the PAP..
because i do not want to be associate with some of the the ANTI-PAP losers in this forum.

You pack your bags, ready to be interned in Pulau Sudong with your PAP buddies. RSAF bombing practice will give you opportunity to see how evil your PAP buddies are.

Poomer

Alfrescian
Loyal

escher, ho seh boh?

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

No wonder the FAP Traitors need to defend the Pinoy FTrash even though he threatens to kill all SGs (including the FAP Traitors supposedly?)! If the Pinoy FTrash is indicted, the other Pinoy FTrash will probably do a Little India in TTSH! Welcome to the harsh truth of SGs being a minor minority in their own country and workplaces. Ass Loon + 60% supporters, you fcukin did it again!