• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dev can convert the bumi lots to int. lots if locals cannot buy within a certain period i suppose maybe people wait n see the situation now as many uncertain situations now.

what i understand from the developer is not refering to bumi-lots but foreign quota..... this was also something new to me as i had the impression that there is only bumi and international lots.... it does not seem that way when i had a discussion with the developer....

anyway, for conversion from bumi to int. lot can only be applied by the developer when the progress of the development reaches 50%.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Any complaints from your neighbours?

no more owners facebook or forum?

we should all come together as one, be it as a registered residents' association or as an informal one, and lobby the developer to look into issues as such..... collectively, we should be able to achieve something.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
:(:(Damping walls in my kitchen and damp ceilings on the floor of my bathroom . Developer is not responding at all and it's been weeks. Any advice to solved this? Met a contractor and he asked me to submerge the bathrooms with water for few days and see if there are any leakage. Farking workmenship.

sad to hear this..... :( there was a previous owner of setia alam at shah alam whose situation was quite similar to yours, there was a burst in the piping, and water was flowing down like a waterfall from the staircase! but on a general observation, the majority of SP Setia's houses are pretty ok.....

SYHEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
sad to hear this..... :( there was a previous owner of setia alam at shah alam whose situation was quite similar to yours, there was a burst in the piping, and water was flowing down like a waterfall from the staircase! but on a general observation, the majority of SP Setia's houses are pretty ok.....

Hopefully there are some actions taken this month. No waterfalls for now but soon there will be. I'm definitely in if you guys are going for a riot in CV.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
we should all come together as one, be it as a registered residents' association or as an informal one, and lobby the developer to look into issues as such..... collectively, we should be able to achieve something.....
Count me in too ,to be prepared for unforseen circumstances we do need to form a committee but how do we do it when busy in spore n not much people stayin there ?

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
We should definitely be more proactive on this. It's the only way to ensure that the community does not rot... :smile:

Count me in too ,to be prepared for unforseen circumstances we do need to form a committee but how do we do it when busy in spore n not much people stayin there ?

SYHEN

Alfrescian
Loyal

I believe once the shops are ready and biz kicking in. I bet ppl will start to settle down. One step at a time bro.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal

does not need to be a weekly routine thingy..... just some get together and approach the developer (together) when the need arises......
Setia Alam has done well in this aspect..... check this out http://forum.setiaalam.net/
it started out as a forum for discussion amongst home owners and it took off slowly from then on.....

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe once the shops are ready and biz kicking in. I bet ppl will start to settle down. One step at a time bro.

dun really understand how the progress of the shops will affect the house defects and the delay in the developer's rectifying the defects..... sorry, can explain?

joegoh

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20131215-WA0016.jpgHi guys long time never login liao. i have some updated photo for phase 5 type.

SYHEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
dun really understand how the progress of the shops will affect the house defects and the delay in the developer's rectifying the defects..... sorry, can explain?

Sorry for the confusion. What I mean is to attract more residents to stay when there are facilities and convenience. After 5.5 weeks, they are sending someone to view my damp wall tomorrow. Will keep you guys updated on the progress.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anybody know if we need to install water tanks in our soon to be house saw some shopping centers selling water filtration systems probably water is not as clean as in spore.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anybody know if we need to install water tanks in our soon to be house saw some shopping centers selling water filtration systems probably water is not as clean as in spore.

Hihi :smile: you refering to water tanks or water filtration?
for water tanks, there is already a water tank above your ceiling, but i have seen quite a lot of house owners installing additional or larger tanks to accommodate higher volumes in case of situations of water rationing.
as for the filtration, yes, i would advise this, then dun need to instal one inside the house especially for drinking water, but need to constant service the filter (usually 6 months)

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry for the confusion. What I mean is to attract more residents to stay when there are facilities and convenience. After 5.5 weeks, they are sending someone to view my damp wall tomorrow. Will keep you guys updated on the progress.

ohhhh ok, understand..... but hopefully this will not happen 2-3 years after VP of phase 4 and 5.... defeats the purpose i would presume....

SYHEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hihi :smile: you refering to water tanks or water filtration?
for water tanks, there is already a water tank above your ceiling, but i have seen quite a lot of house owners installing additional or larger tanks to accommodate higher volumes in case of situations of water rationing.
as for the filtration, yes, i would advise this, then dun need to instal one inside the house especially for drinking water, but need to constant service the filter (usually 6 months)

Btw, if you guys intend to install water pumps. Please beware as my neighbours which is few houses away from mine, his pipelines burst due to not withstand the water pressure..