• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Agree. A soccer field is really bad. sigh...

No sure but think I would preferred landscaping now than soccer field

I'm get older & soccer is no longer my hobby.
When ppl start to play soccer. There will be many holes & lots of water ponding everywhere, & the whole field will be very ugly if not maintain properly

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Maggie,

May I ask you a basic question - do you know what is the build up area for NS Phase 5, the S&P only states 1540 sqft which is the land area ...appreciate the clarifications...

Cheers,

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
When I first booked. The booking form stated build-in 2296sf / land 1540sf for my type E unit

Last edited:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Maggie,

May I ask you a basic question - do you know what is the build up area for NS Phase 5, the S&P only states 1540 sqft which is the land area ...appreciate the clarifications...

Cheers,

Hi Comfy
There is Type D and E for Phase 4 and 5. Type D's built-up is 2,339 sq ft; whilst Type E would be at 2,296 sq ft. Land size would depend on whether your unit is an intermediate one, end lot or corner lot. Units with side land would differ unit to unit. Built-up would be similar between the three (intermediate / end / corner).....

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Maggie - got it..........how can I PM you?:smile:

Hi Comfy
There is Type D and E for Phase 4 and 5. Type D's built-up is 2,339 sq ft; whilst Type E would be at 2,296 sq ft. Land size would depend on whether your unit is an intermediate one, end lot or corner lot. Units with side land would differ unit to unit. Built-up would be similar between the three (intermediate / end / corner).....

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bros / Sis.....my friend said there is one new road open and make Nusa Sentral closed to Horizon Hill? Good News??

Thanks

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got another interest advice from CV. The last time I have gotten this was during Hari Raya. Current letter dated during Christmas / New Year period and only received late last week. Either CV gave the payment advice late to the bank or the bank was switch off during the holiday season. Interest at expense of buyer even if it is CV or bank's fault. Are you folks aware of this? Tried to contact CV to waive off since last week, called many times, left 2 messages, emailed thrice, all done. Nobody just seemed to be bothered! What kind of company culture is this? What can they deliver with this attitude? I believe I have been extremely patience and all I need is a response. I can't imagine bank can be late for payment. Unheard of in other countries I know of.

Anyone know the sequence of CV asking for payment once each stage is completed? Is it CV -> Lawyer -> Bank -> CV?
If it is, then if they provide late, or if lawyer took a long time and payment deadline is nearing, bank don't have sufficient time to react, also buyers' fault? Anyone can clarify?

Last edited:

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
You mean direct link to Horizon Hill?

Base on the future plan of the area. The existing T-junction along the main road of NS (the one nearer to phase 5).. Will become a X-junction in the future.
The new road (going straight) will lead you to HH new guardhouse for "The Peak"

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't seem to find any detailed road map for this area....can you help post or send me the link?

Many thanks...

Base on the future plan of the area. The existing T-junction along the main road of NS (the one nearer to phase 5).. Will become a X-junction in the future.
The new road (going straight) will lead you to HH new guardhouse for "The Peak"

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Got another interest advice from CV. The last time I have gotten this was during Hari Raya. Current letter dated during Christmas / New Year period and only received late last week. Either CV gave the payment advice late to the bank or the bank was switch off during the holiday season. Interest at expense of buyer even if it is CV or bank's fault. Are you folks aware of this? Tried to contact CV to waive off since last week, called many times, left 2 messages, emailed thrice, all done. Nobody just seemed to be bothered! What kind of company culture is this? What can they deliver with this attitude? I believe I have been extremely patience and all I need is a response. I can't imagine bank can be late for payment. Unheard of in other countries I know of.

Anyone know the sequence of CV asking for payment once each stage is completed? Is it CV -> Lawyer -> Bank -> CV?
If it is, then if they provide late, or if lawyer took a long time and payment deadline is nearing, bank don't have sufficient time to react, also buyers' fault? Anyone can clarify?
Ive also experience the same situation tried to post earlier but nobody seems to have experienced this ,The dev has been taking interest from my account for a few occasions n tried to contact lawyer n dev but no response so far even the banker has left the bank so nobody to refer to we're in a Limbo n must keep on paying interest .planning to go directly to the bank and enquire about this so if anybody has experience please do reply thanks.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
I can't seem to find any detailed road map for this area....can you help post or send me the link?

Many thanks...

Last year bought a latest map at JB petrol stn. Took a photo on NS area.
You can see at the top right area of the map.. At end of Jalan Sentral Utama.. After the T-Junction.. Thereafter, the dotted line is the new proposed road link to HH which lead to The Peak

From the map.. is kind of showing the future masterplan of JB
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/240x312q90/c/14/tb64.jpg

Attachments

• tb64.jpg
    tb64.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 244
Last edited:

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ive also experience the same situation tried to post earlier but nobody seems to have experienced this ,The dev has been taking interest from my account for a few occasions n tried to contact lawyer n dev but no response so far even the banker has left the bank so nobody to refer to we're in a Limbo n must keep on paying interest .planning to go directly to the bank and enquire about this so if anybody has experience please do reply thanks.

Write to your bank Customer Resolution Unit. If they can't solve, write to Bank Negara Malaysia Link or Telelink (www.bnm.gov.my).

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the map....but it is really not clear...:smile:

Last year bought a latest map at JB petrol stn. Took a photo on NS area.
You can see at the top right area of the map.. At end of Jalan Sentral Utama.. After the T-Junction.. Thereafter, the dotted line is the new proposed road link to HH which lead to The Peak

From the map.. is kind of showing the future masterplan of JB
https://imagizer.imageshack.us/v2/240x312q90/c/14/tb64.jpg