• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hihi :smile: you refering to water tanks or water filtration?
for water tanks, there is already a water tank above your ceiling, but i have seen quite a lot of house owners installing additional or larger tanks to accommodate higher volumes in case of situations of water rationing.
as for the filtration, yes, i would advise this, then dun need to instal one inside the house especially for drinking water, but need to constant service the filter (usually 6 months)
Oh ok so if water tank is already there we dont need to worry about it but if water filter is needed the quality of water is not as spore i suppose.what type of system do people normally use ?or if the ones we normally use in spore which attached to the kitchen taps sufficient enough ?Thanks for the reply.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Btw, if you guys intend to install water pumps. Please beware as my neighbours which is few houses away from mine, his pipelines burst due to not withstand the water pressure..

It could also be due to lousy pipe fittings which are then exposed by more water pressure, like mine.:(

Consolation is that when water pump is fixed during DLP we can still get developer to fix. Imagine after DLP then install water pump and all these problems gush out, big headache and wallet leakage.

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone knows exactly what floor tiles we are getting for phase 5?

Possible to get developer to leave out the tiles if I want to do it myself?

Thanks.

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 Dec 2013.jpg

Another pic contribution...

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Due to the jam at the custom recently.. so didn't go site visit
The progress is really fast..
Just paid my last 10% progress payment last mth.. Again rec'd another request for payment for the completion plastering of walls

Reikoryota

Btw, if you guys intend to install water pumps. Please beware as my neighbours which is few houses away from mine, his pipelines burst due to not withstand the water pressure..

Hi Syhen have you moved into nusa sentral currently? Are you driving into Singapore to work? I am looking for carpool direct from our Taman to Singapore. If any of you know from your neighbour pls pm me. Thanks lot

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anybody know if we need to pay the instalments after the bank has disbursed the payments or after the top thanks.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
image.jpg
Went to see today. Progress is really fast.. Wow!
This roll of houses are facing the open field one

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 307
Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you guys here think we can collectively request the developer to improve the landscaping? Or build a clubhouse or something?

Last edited:

SYHEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Syhen have you moved into nusa sentral currently? Are you driving into Singapore to work? I am looking for carpool direct from our Taman to Singapore. If any of you know from your neighbour pls pm me. Thanks lot

Hi Rei, Nope. I haven't move in. Actually I'm looking for a carpool too but now cause I'm still renting in SG. Will move in around Apr'13 cause my contract ends that time. Sorry cant assist you Rei..

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is NS given artist impression of the landscape park and the guardhouse... what happened?

Landscape Park become Soccer field or only temporary? Can Anyone confirm?
Guardhouse, let's see...

Guardhouse.jpgLandscape Park.jpg

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
This is NS given artist impression of the landscape park and the guardhouse... what happened?

Landscape Park become Soccer field or only temporary? Can Anyone confirm?
Guardhouse, let's see...

View attachment 13778View attachment 13779
No sure but think I would preferred landscaping now than soccer field

I'm get older & soccer is no longer my hobby.
When ppl start to play soccer. There will be many holes & lots of water ponding everywhere, & the whole field will be very ugly if not maintain properly