• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

princesgp

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is not due to lack of space but rather developer try to save more money and not much effort in landscaping...

eg. huge field becomes a football field :( sigh... easiest way to landscape...

Then its cheating already. Their artist impression for guardhouse and landscape park is very nice. I have the pictures but do not know why I cannot upload. Anyone who visit CV can ask them if that is all for the landscape park turned football field?

Last edited:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
The so-called landscape park is still under construction... let's hope it's nice.

But if you look at phrase 1&2 parks, it is bare basics and nothing impressive. Furthermore, it is badly maintained with litter all over. I wonder why the earlier phrase owners don't care and don't complain?????

Sigh :(

Then its cheating already. Their artist impression for guardhouse and landscape park is very nice. I have the pictures but do not know why I cannot upload. Anyone who visit CV can ask them if that is all for the landscape park turned football field?

FHBH12

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is good to check if anyone is paying e maintenance. This is always e pain in sharing common facilites with neighbors.

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone here the house facing open field or playground ? we r neighbours ,whether type D or E.
Mine and is type E. Just last week received progress payment request which reached the stage of 55% (completion of roof, wiring, plumbing, gas piping, etc)

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
if individual title, the roads are technically not common property (i.e not private.)

and even with strata titled property, and signing of DMC, the colour of the facade / renovations, really depends on the enforcement of the DMC. if everyonein the committee allow reno and colour change, then you will see a lot of "variety" pretty fast.

confirmed that NS landed property are individual titles and not strata with the sales personnel at sales office. most landed G&G in greater KL is similar. what do you mean by committee? committee for DMC? not heard of such a thing in MY. DMC is based on some pre-conditions set by the developer, that is binding. should there be a maintenance committee later setup, not too sure if what is decided then will be binding or just majority mutually agreed upon..... in greater KL, i have seen different "variety" in most mid-range G&G locations

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
The so-called landscape park is still under construction... let's hope it's nice.

But if you look at phrase 1&2 parks, it is bare basics and nothing impressive. Furthermore, it is badly maintained with litter all over. I wonder why the earlier phrase owners don't care and don't complain?????

Sigh :(

think after 2 years, the residents committee has the right to take up the responsibility of the maintenance, most which do not and have been handed back to the management. One whom i have seen handled by the residents' committee is in very great shape!! if most residents here are singaporeans (and this is just a weekend house), not too sure whether it will work out

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Eventually will just don't know when. If HH reach 1.5M of about the same size landed, NS cannot be 50% off right??

high probability yes, it would hit 1mio should HH hit 1.5mio. but if a location has a high percentage of owner occupied lots, the pricing is usually a lot better..... dun think anyone would want to buy and stay in some deserted location.... kekkeke.....

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
think after 2 years, the residents committee has the right to take up the responsibility of the maintenance, most which do not and have been handed back to the management. One whom i have seen handled by the residents' committee is in very great shape!! if most residents here are singaporeans (and this is just a weekend house), not too sure whether it will work out

Tats y i prefer to have msian as neighbours. Cos i know i can turn to them for help any time/day/nite. Imagine if left right neighbours r Sporeans who only "stay" during weekends. No offence to Sporeans ya...

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Maggie, thanks for your reply and all other updates......It is very helpful for owners like me who stay in Spore........We need someone trusted to provide some updates.....Thanks again:smile::smile:

while HH has continued launching new phases, it is common that that newer phases become more costly. NS is currently concentrating on their high-rise, and think will take another 1-2 years for the next launch of their landed property. pricing wise, i do not think that NS and HH pricing will converge. if NS pricing can match around 70-80% of latest HH developer pricing, i would be more than happy already...... :smile:

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Maggie, thanks for your reply and all other updates......It is very helpful for owners like me who stay in Spore........We need someone trusted to provide some updates.....Thanks again:smile::smile:

no worries....
Just to share, only landed property now at NI is the 52-units of semi-Ds (40 X 80) which are around 1.5 - 1.7mio..... and not doing well as the foreigner quota has been fully utilized in previous launches

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
no worries....
Just to share, only landed property now at NI is the 52-units of semi-Ds (40 X 80) which are around 1.5 - 1.7mio..... and not doing well as the foreigner quota has been fully utilized in previous launches
Not doing well as in not sold out yet or no more foriegners to buy?due to the high pricing?
Obvious as if to double the price just for the landscape dosnt makes sense unless BI which has all the facilities nearby.

MaggieL

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not doing well as in not sold out yet or no more foriegners to buy?due to the high pricing?
Obvious as if to double the price just for the landscape dosnt makes sense unless BI which has all the facilities nearby.

more than 80% unsold as of last weekend..... various factors contributing to this..... no more foreign quota, so only locals can buy this location..... not many locals can afford this location..... my own personal taste / preference, dun like the concept of the semi-Ds

Last edited:

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
more than 80% unsold as of last weekend..... various factors contributing to this..... no more foreign quota, so only locals can buy this location..... not many locals can afford this location..... my own personal taste / preference, dun like the concept of the semi-Ds
Dev can convert the bumi lots to int. lots if locals cannot buy within a certain period i suppose maybe people wait n see the situation now as many uncertain situations now.

SYHEN

Alfrescian
Loyal
:(:(Damping walls in my kitchen and damp ceilings on the floor of my bathroom . Developer is not responding at all and it's been weeks. Any advice to solved this? Met a contractor and he asked me to submerge the bathrooms with water for few days and see if there are any leakage. Farking workmenship.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Phase 2? Sounds bad... :(

I guess you have to keep bugging the developer everyday!

:(:(Damping walls in my kitchen and damp ceilings on the floor of my bathroom . Developer is not responding at all and it's been weeks. Any advice to solved this? Met a contractor and he asked me to submerge the bathrooms with water for few days and see if there are any leakage. Farking workmenship.