• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Sentral Tread

ComingToJB

Alfrescian
Loyal
Same here... not too keen to rent it out too...

Do you know if phrase 1 and 2 owners have already shifted in?
Phase 1 & 2 already collected their keys. And according to some info from other JB forum is phase 3 will be getting theirs somewhere end of this year..

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think mine will be almost last to collect keys.. And slowly renovate..
Should go Skooz open house first.. Heard that his house progress is super fast
Yeah now doing plastering works already collected another % from bank .imho phase 5 is nearing completion as I went the last time only few houses left dong the walls n windows so hopefully all will be done around the same time.so maybe a potluck will be a good idea.

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
Did you manage to see if there are already people staying in phase 1 n 2?

Yeah now doing plastering works already collected another % from bank .imho phase 5 is nearing completion as I went the last time only few houses left dong the walls n windows so hopefully all will be done around the same time.so maybe a potluck will be a good idea.

Skooz

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes there r people staying in phase 1 n 2 .n some doing renovations ,n some uncompleted units r being occupied by the indonesian workers .
I saw some houses r painted in different colors ,i didnt know they can change colors as wish.though all same colored houses will look nice.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I agreed with you, same colors will make the place looks nice - but Taman like these usually very hard to control lah..:(

Yes there r people staying in phase 1 n 2 .n some doing renovations ,n some uncompleted units r being occupied by the indonesian workers .
I saw some houses r painted in different colors ,i didnt know they can change colors as wish.though all same colored houses will look nice.

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi All,

Recently I hear more comparisons of Nusa Sentral to Nusa Idaman and Nusa Indah - what do you guys think about the pro and cons and Pricing? I think is the longer run - all should about the same? Maybe even approaching HH?

comfy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am game - but potluck mean must bring food like Curry Chicken in from Singapore - can or not? :smile:

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the shops become vibrant, NS will be great.

But that means 3 to 5 years down the road.

Hi All,

Recently I hear more comparisons of Nusa Sentral to Nusa Idaman and Nusa Indah - what do you guys think about the pro and cons and Pricing? I think is the longer run - all should about the same? Maybe even approaching HH?

wolverine23

Alfrescian
Loyal
IMG-20131124-WA0004.jpg
IMG-20131124-WA0005.jpg
IMG-20131124-WA0011.jpg

Some pictures to share.

Phase 1 and 2 seems quite dirty and no maintenance...hopefully later phases can be better maintained.