• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Ginfreely/Wuqi

I am not selling. Just leased out my unit.
Many friends and colleagues have remarked that it is a nice estate.

The food corridors outside the Taman are building up nicely.
Let's hope it stays that way.

Congratulations and well done. :smile:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ginfreely/Wuqi

I am not selling. Just leased out my unit.
Many friends and colleagues have remarked that it is a nice estate.

The food corridors outside the Taman are building up nicely.

Let's hope it stays that way.

Congrats! How much did you rent out for? I heard from an agent one unit was rented for Rm3500.

Amanda7617

Alfrescian
Loyal
Is there any owner willing to rent out for the unit? There is a Singaporean tenant willing to offer around 3500 to lease the unit. They are a Malay family.

Kindly contact Amanda 012-7767889.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today Sunday is official launch of their New Clusters / Semi D . Was at show room yesterday , the MeiMei there tell me houses sell like hot cake only left with 10 semi D . Saw the layout full of red stickers with not many clusters left too ! They have crazy high prices but they got as many crazy buyers too ! I think this is their last phase and thats it , no more landed houses there .

Mingchye

Alfrescian
Loyal
Today Sunday is official launch of their New Clusters / Semi D . Was at show room yesterday , the MeiMei there tell me houses sell like hot cake only left with 10 semi D . Saw the layout full of red stickers with not many clusters left too ! They have crazy high prices but they got as many crazy buyers too ! I think this is their last phase and thats it , no more landed houses there .

Clusters start frm 1mill while semi dees start frm 1.3mil?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Happen to know that Bank of China is going to open its door at the former Ali Cafe . This place is going to look better..

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great news jasonjst !

Allow me to add some regarding the cluster phase 2.
A bit of surprise to hear from my contractor that i actually need to go down to the IJM office to take the fuse in order to activate the power supply ! 3 big fuse rated 240v and need to put it all by myself !
A bit of scare initially seeing that big wire and need to put in with bare hand.
Nonetheless its all done and finally power is up after waited for so long.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Great news jasonjst !

Allow me to add some regarding the cluster phase 2.
A bit of surprise to hear from my contractor that i actually need to go down to the IJM office to take the fuse in order to activate the power supply ! 3 big fuse rated 240v and need to put it all by myself !
A bit of scare initially seeing that big wire and need to put in with bare hand.
Nonetheless its all done and finally power is up after waited for so long.

Bro , I suggest you remove those fuses . Put it back after the whole estate is up and running .( no more contractors moving around ). Your contrators can do reno without those fuses . It good thing to have a 3 phase supply !

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro , I suggest you remove those fuses . Put it back after the whole estate is up and running .( no more contractors moving around ). Your contrators can do reno without those fuses . It good thing to have a 3 phase supply !

Absolutely agree with bro jasonjst here, best to put it in only when you are there or take it out when you are not. This is as it may be "borrowed" and never returned by contractors. Agree about the 3 phase supply. :smile:

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro Jason and wuqi for the good advice !
Was happily waited for two group of people to install the lightings today,
but got turn off because the house wiring wasn't lay properly, in the end
nothing was done because the wire got no incoming supply and only few power point working.
Can bro here recommend good electrician, me have no clue about three phase, but i think
the wiring need to thoroughly check before install any lights.
Thanks a million in advanced.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks bro Jason and wuqi for the good advice !
Was happily waited for two group of people to install the lightings today,
but got turn off because the house wiring wasn't lay properly, in the end
nothing was done because the wire got no incoming supply and only few power point working.
Can bro here recommend good electrician, me have no clue about three phase, but i think
the wiring need to thoroughly check before install any lights.
Thanks a million in advanced.

Bro, jialat leh, how come u takes over from developer without checking all these? It is developer job to hand over to u everything in good working condition. Electrician that u engage is for extra power points, install lighting, and alteration work. Your electrician can trace the fault , but u shouldnt be paying for it right ?
Anyway , make sure developer hand over everything in working order before u start your wiring , lighting work .

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro, jialat leh, how come u takes over from developer without checking all these? It is developer job to hand over to u everything in good working condition. Electrician that u engage is for extra power points, install lighting, and alteration work. Your electrician can trace the fault , but u shouldnt be paying for it right ?
Anyway , make sure developer hand over everything in working order before u start your wiring , lighting work .

Absolutely agree with bro jasonjst, the developer should do all this for you as its still within defect period? Get them to do it before fixing anything. They should hand off to you without you spending a single cent to rectify.
This is as most developers will hold the last 5% or so from their contractor until the 2 year defect period is over.

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jason,
I have been follow up closely since I took over VP since two months ago.
We can send in defects list any time any day as many as you can and they will rectify.
Spoke to ijm wiring subcon on few occasion, I am in the ND FB group as well, from the info that I gather,
I decide to forget about ijm wiring contractor, I don't trust them.
For other things like tiles roof water leak etc yes no problem will rectify to the best they can.
Beside, I don't want to wait another two weeks, their workmanship, most likely will make you wait for another
two more weeks !
Tough decision here coz I working on very limited budget.

Last edited:

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Absolutely agree with bro jasonjst, the developer should do all this for you as its still within defect period? Get them to do it before fixing anything. They should hand off to you without you spending a single cent to rectify.
This is as most developers will hold the last 5% or so from their contractor until the 2 year defect period is over.

Hi wuqi,
Yes agree it should be that way.
I informed that two group of people (from different lighting shops) that install the lightings before they came.
They agreed to fix the problem, but after few hours of trying, I think their skills are no match to the problem.
In the end everybody wasted a day trying to install the lights.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi wuqi,
Yes agree it should be that way.
I informed that two group of people (from different lighting shops) that install the lightings before they came.
They agreed to fix the problem, but after few hours of trying, I think their skills are no match to the problem.
In the end everybody wasted a day trying to install the lights.

Bro Eagle, the more I read your message , the more I worried for your pocket . If these two electrician cant fix the problem after a few hours of trying , surely it is not going to be a cheap problem. Should be a relatively simple job that a normal trademan can handle. As simple as wire up the light , turn on the ELCB , thats all ! Basically a DIY job.
If u need a professional Electrical Engineer to troubleshoot, price cant be cheap liao , hence best to make developer do the job. :(

eagle

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi bro Jason,
This cluster is the biggest house that I ever own.
One of the characteristics of this house is high ceilings,
Exterior and interior already looks good and don't really need to spend
so much to renovate it.
Its freehold and I intend to keep it for as long as possible.
At least three generations, me dare to say.
Though I have very tight budget I wish the wiring are properly up without giving me
any problem in the future.
Perhaps IJM should engage another sub con for the wirings.
Other wise their workmanship remain so so only.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Jason,
I have been follow up closely since I took over VP since two months ago.
We can send in defects list any time any day as many as you can and they will rectify.
Spoke to ijm wiring subcon on few occasion, I am in the ND FB group as well, from the info that I gather,
I decide to forget about ijm wiring contractor, I don't trust them.
For other things like tiles roof water leak etc yes no problem will rectify to the best they can.
Beside, I don't want to wait another two weeks, their workmanship, most likely will make you wait for another
two more weeks !
Tough decision here coz I working on very limited budget.

I also experienced wiring problem and circuit trip, the IJM wiring contractor managed to solve the problem the next day. No need to wait two weeks, so just ask IJM to solve whatever problem. They should.