• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
nusa duta terrace is slightly too small for me, stating 550k ++ for subsale, doubt the price will stagnant already. but now still within my budget. while i cannot afford to get a cluster there... 900k plus but i do see a high potential that this price will keep increase...

nusa idaman, the build up size is ok and the price is ok.... but what makes ppl prefer nusa duta more than idaman ha???

It is really your preference. We got ND over NI becuase at that time the available units at ND was looking better to us. I believe if we had been earlier and was able to buy the hill precint we would have gotten NI. That said I feel the security at ND is better with all their emphasis on security in their marketing.

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
http://www.propertyguru.com.my/property-listing/nusa-duta-5-double-storey-terrace-for-sale-2096237 - selling 550k ff

Yup, i keep hearing some break ins in NI by the own construction workers and the security there is a bit screw up... just saw some post for the NI hillside selling 680k... but the valuation always much much lower... so far i didnt hear much break-in in ND yet...

you guys here mostly having semi-D and cluster? anyone has a terrace in ND here which dont mind to share?

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yea.. both has pros and cons...

sorry to ask again, anyone has ideas when the bigger terrace 22X75 going to launch in nusa duta?

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
It is really your preference. We got ND over NI becuase at that time the available units at ND was looking better to us. I believe if we had been earlier and was able to buy the hill precint we would have gotten NI. That said I feel the security at ND is better with all their emphasis on security in their marketing.

you mean ND security guard is better then NI??

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
ND 1 - Phase 3B2 Semi-D: IJM have requested for the 3rd & 4th progressive payment (up to 45%) recently. See attached photos of site physical progress (18/05.13) Phase 3B2_May 2013.a.jpgPhase 3B2_May 2013.b.jpg.

Photos show the middle row and the units closest to the power station next to the lake.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
you mean ND security guard is better then NI??

I was referring to their marketing. IJM land put more emphasis on security from my view. 1.8 m fence, cctv, alarm ...... The salesgirl highlighted where the cctv were to prevent the construction workers from coming in. With all the news of break ins obviously it is extremely important we feel the developer has the same concerns.

Liew2014

Alfrescian
Loyal
Progressing well. Any news or photos of the lake ? Phase 3a should be getting the keys soon ?

Yes, progressing well. Looks like it will be completed by the end of 2013 or earlier.

Not able to access the lake areas to get a view. I am quite interested in the progress as well but I believe notthing has been done yet. I was actually stopped and told at the site that I cannot enter the construction areas. Which is a fair comment for safety reasons. Just managed to get in for a few quick 'stand-off' shots for the previous photos.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
oh yea.. both has pros and cons...

sorry to ask again, anyone has ideas when the bigger terrace 22X75 going to launch in nusa duta?

Bro , if you are keen in buying , no point waiting . By that time , they may be asking close to a million . Might as well you get a cluster now , which cost you much less . Last time I got a friend keep on postphone purchase for new launch , ended up with a cluster instead of a semi D for the same amount of money he fork up with.

Last edited:

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro , if you are keen in buying , no point waiting . By that time , they may be asking close to a million . Might as well you get a cluster now , which cost you much less . Last time I got a friend keep on postphone purchase for new launch , ended up with a cluster instead of a semi D for the same amount of money he fork up with.
I shared your view. The next launch price will definitely getting higher. Is a seller market now.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
you cant say that even singaporean also concern abt the safety too.... price is always a second issue...

Last edited by a moderator:

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than medini and hh I believe most other locations have foreign limits at 30% or so. Last year the Salesgirl at Sutera Utama told me less than 10% are Singaporean. Most Chinese Singaporeans are extremely concern about safety to the point they do not want to visit legoland. Yes there is a up surge of buying interest but I tend to feel there are more SPR buying in general.

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Other than medini and hh I believe most other locations have foreign limits at 30% or so. Last year the Salesgirl at Sutera Utama told me less than 10% are Singaporean. Most Chinese Singaporeans are extremely concern about safety to the point they do not want to visit legoland. Yes there is a up surge of buying interest but I tend to feel there are more SPR buying in general.

Yes, I did ask at Nusa Duta, they have 30% foreigner quota. This is to protect the local. For the SPR they need to pay for ABSD which can pay for their down payment already.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bo pian , you people go to Singapore and spoil the market . Now Singaporean got not place to go , must come here and kena carrot by your developers . Singaporean sibeh cham , kena carrot in our own country , come here also kena carrot . At least SPR (Malaysian) can choose to buy some cheap house for less than 100K , but they choose to KPKP because they cant afford G&G places like HH, ND , Medini , EL .

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, there is one place where 100% foreigners allowed. That's EL as was told by sales they managed to get government consent, hence no foreigner restriction. May be that explains steep pice tag of EL

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say until like that lar. There are still many cheap houses less than 500k waiting for u. No Singaporean can buy one. By the way, from statistics, most buyers are pure Malaysian. There are many rich Malaysians.

Singaporean so poor things, in home land, foreigners fight with us for everything, from houses, jobs, schools, etc. now only a handful of Singaporean buy house in Malaysia because home in Singapore is too expensive also cannot meh?

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't say until like that lar. There are still many cheap houses less than 500k waiting for u. No Singaporean can buy one. By the way, from statistics, most buyers are pure Malaysian. There are many rich Malaysians.

Singaporean so poor things, in home land, foreigners fight with us for everything, from houses, jobs, schools, etc. now only a handful of Singaporean buy house in Malaysia because home in Singapore is too expensive also cannot meh?

Ya lor , I second that .

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Put down yr heart", I no sell..no sell, ..见好就收..titter.gif

potter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mai siao siao..SPR beri loaded ones.titter.gif
dun take job title to judge ppl.. u'll be jawdropped :biggrin:

jade apple

Alfrescian
Loyal
But still, most of the buyers in Nusa Duta is Malaysian. There is foreigner quota leh.

Many of Singaporean receptionist also stay in "low cost" HDB flat, usually 3 room hdb. Even many of Singaporean graduates stay in these low cost hdb . Sometimes, we just need to be realistics, cannot afford g&g, just stay at the other affordable house now. Work harder and smarter and there are many opportunities later when you are ready to get a nice house.

Wish you well.