• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, each precinct will have 1 resident committee for the own maintenance & management of the precinct, and will be registered as an official organization on itself.

Thanks Princ3ss. Good to hear. Many condo in Singapore are better managed when the residents take over. I hope that will be the case for Nusa Duta too.

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks Princ3ss. Good to hear. Many condo in Singapore are better managed when the residents take over. I hope that will be the case for Nusa Duta too.

hopefully too.. provided everyone plays their part in timely payment of maintenance fee & provide feedbacks & recommendation on improving the precinct.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
with regards to the gate at the main road (duta utama) , shall leave it to the committee to nego with IJM (as this will need to discuss with the other precinct also, and of cos, $$!!!)

for the garden, the land sold is not the garden part, the land sold is near at the end of the road, near the turn left towards d-rich.

i though that land is reserve for govt usage base on the ijm staff told me?? we should have our gate at main road for safety reason Of couse is about the money but if come to safety i'll think our resident should agreed that unless the $$$ is too high for us which i don't think so.

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, according to IJM they do have a plan for a "clubhouse" to be constructed somewhere at the end of Duta Utama (the empty land now you see at the turn, infront of the new cluster showhouse). It will be more of a multi-function hall thingy than a "clubhouse". Understood that there will no GYM. Neither can the residents from the landed use the gym from d'rich, unless u have a fren (d'rich resident) to sign you in.

hi friend,

if the clubhouse dont have GYM... since to be strange right... in this case all of us here have to buy a unit for D-rich in order to enjoy the GYM there.. haha...

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
hopefully too.. provided everyone plays their part in timely payment of maintenance fee & provide feedbacks & recommendation on improving the precinct.

have duta 2 take over back the precinct as a committee?? i though IJM will still represent as a committee till all development have finish up or we can decide IJM to stay back to represent us as a committee?? oh my god... it will be better handle by IJM if handle by owner itself these who are rent out their house or waiting to rent out their house sure will delay the maintenance fees... so in the end these who have physical stay there will end up suffer.

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
have duta 2 take over back the precinct as a committee?? i though IJM will still represent as a committee till all development have finish up or we can decide IJM to stay back to represent us as a committee?? oh my god... it will be better handle by IJM if handle by owner itself these who are rent out their house or waiting to rent out their house sure will delay the maintenance fees... so in the end these who have physical stay there will end up suffer.

Yes I feel that too. The entire project (not a large one) is not even completed. Gosh, we are supposed to sign the SPA before month end, I am really at a dilemma. Location is prime, workmanship seems fine from the forumers here. My only concern is still security, security.

Funds Transfer

Alfrescian
Loyal

Not true for all. :biggrin:
I pay timely even though currently not residing in Nusa Duta.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

Dont worry , we go and paste O$P$ on their gates if they failed to pay for more than 3 mths , still dont pay , we remove their gates since they dont need security , haha .

Last edited:

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal

Duta2 has a team of commitee members elected, but yet to confirm on the roles of each member. They will b having an internal meeting among them to finalize on the roles.

Meanwhile, the 1st Phase (Phase 2B) residents are notified by IJM to pay their maintenance fee for last Aug till now. Those yet to pay their maintenance fee will have their access card suspended till payment is made.

Princ3ss

Alfrescian
Loyal
Side Track abit, may i ask who else is from Duta 2?

Please kindly PM me, i would like to have your unit number, and contact number & email. I will compile them & will pass to the committee for ease of info dissemination in future.

Many thanks in advanced!

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
i though that land is reserve for govt usage base on the ijm staff told me?? we should have our gate at main road for safety reason Of couse is about the money but if come to safety i'll think our resident should agreed that unless the $$$ is too high for us which i don't think so.

Strongly support this idea to have a gate at the main road. Will make the place a double gated community. I believe most resident will support the idea if $ is not high. We should also consider making the lake area secure. There was a previous discussion about the lake maintenance, this may be a bit costly, any forummers having such experience can give feedback about the expected cost to manage these properties.

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from JB. Went to IJM office to complete the sales form. It seems that it is almost impossible to have the front gate. The road is to access the "proposed tennis academy" which is next to duta 5 and we believe for government to have access to developments further in. It is just like the access to Jalan Duta Uama is via Jalan Bestari 2/2, I think the concept is similar.

Went to see the specs for the new launch, seems like they do provide pretty good materials and I really pray to have good workmanship. Btw did all forumers here obtain the loan from their panel bank, which is HSBC, SCB and RHB? Any recommendation which is better?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just came back from JB. Went to IJM office to complete the sales form. It seems that it is almost impossible to have the front gate. The road is to access the "proposed tennis academy" which is next to duta 5 and we believe for government to have access to developments further in. It is just like the access to Jalan Duta Uama is via Jalan Bestari 2/2, I think the concept is similar.

Went to see the specs for the new launch, seems like they do provide pretty good materials and I really pray to have good workmanship. Btw did all forumers here obtain the loan from their panel bank, which is HSBC, SCB and RHB? Any recommendation which is better?

this story is similar to what i heard last time, it is to be a tennis or badminton hall (can't remember which one) and was told the access to the hall is to be from Perling side, i.e not from the Nusa Duta road.

Last edited:

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Side Track abit, may i ask who else is from Duta 2?

Please kindly PM me, i would like to have your unit number, and contact number & email. I will compile them & will pass to the committee for ease of info dissemination in future.

Many thanks in advanced!

Imho should get the owners contact info from developer or from the real residents there on the ground in order to be verifiable - before sharing any estate info that may compromise residents safety or privacy. This is an open forum and anyone can pretend to be a Nusa Duta buyer, infact it has happened before in this forum.

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

You made purchase today ? You mean those Semi D @1.8M++ , wow !

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
this story is similar to what i heard last time, it is to be a tennis or badminton hall (can't remember which one) and was told the access to the hall is to be from Perling side, i.e not from the Nusa Duta road.

Tennis Academy sounds atas. Another idea is for the Duta 1-5 RC combine and hire a security petrol along the main road.

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have a big family, so we confirmed with the bungalow, sigh! Price tag is steep but we like the location and hopefully it is the right choice!

Well most of us if not all in this thread have a property in Nusa Duta so mush be good. :wink: