• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nusa Duta Page

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can u share the loan process and recommendation of a bank. Personally I have bad experience with Standard Chartered (take back the umbrella when it rains type). What about HSBC or rhb?

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone share here whether they take the loan from RHB or not? I was told RHB requires us to start paying for the fire insurance when the project is 80% completed, is that true?

alnine

Alfrescian
Loyal
Can anyone share here whether they take the loan from RHB or not? I was told RHB requires us to start paying for the fire insurance when the project is 80% completed, is that true?

Did not notice it. For me the interest rate n repayment terms were the determinig factors.

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys, i am super new here... spent almost 3hours time to finish 600+ comments here.... very useful forum ler...
i am a SPR, recently only started to look for johor landed properties as my weekend home... but damn, johor property is booming now.. so far i have been looking into nusajaya area... come across nusa duta and the landeds look awesome for me especially the facecade.. previously i only focus on bkt indah setia landeds, HH, laguna... but the price is like.........err....

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everyone here is talking bout cluster, semi-ds..... how about the small terrace?good as well? i am thinking that if i stretch myself for cluster subsale of 800k++, its gonna be my limit already where 50% of my income will be on loan installment. but i really love the design and believed the future price will be rocketing compared to the terrace.. and it looks like cluster received more attentions from buyers....
anyone can give some advices? anyone owns terrace here?wants to sell your units?

allanckk

Alfrescian
Loyal
Tennis Academy sounds atas. Another idea is for the Duta 1-5 RC combine and hire a security petrol along the main road.

this idea not bad i though currently already have the Duta 1 - 5 security petrol goes along the main road randomly?? they should be under a same security company is just paid by different cost base on different precinct..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
HI Mingchye are you trying to say even the developer have bought over the main road still cant have gated over the main road???

Hi Allanckk, they can gate it if they really want to. One of the directors in IJM has sufficient clout to do many many things.

nusaduta

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Allanckk, they can gate it if they really want to. One of the directors in IJM has sufficient clout to do many many things.

I really hope they can do something at the main gate. Went there at around 10pm once, saw a bunch of bikers parking the bikes at the side of the road and were sitting on the verge chit chatting. May be they mean no harm but....

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi anyone can share how is the internet infrastructure at ND got fiber optic or using ADSL only? Thanks

I think ND2 still not fiber ready . I was at a friend house at Nusa Bestari Height , their house got a fiber optic point at the sitting room, just plug and play , dont need to lay a optical point liao .

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys, i am super new here... spent almost 3hours time to finish 600+ comments here.... very useful forum ler...
i am a SPR, recently only started to look for johor landed properties as my weekend home... but damn, johor property is booming now.. so far i have been looking into nusajaya area... come across nusa duta and the landeds look awesome for me especially the facecade.. previously i only focus on bkt indah setia landeds, HH, laguna... but the price is like.........err....

If you think Nusa Duta got bargin , dont need to look further , it is just as hot if not hottest .

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
ya rite? currently i only comparing between this nusa duta and nusa idaman... any sifus here can give me advices on the comparison between this 2 developments? pros and cons? cant find the actual concrete info of this....

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
nusa duta terrace is slightly too small for me, stating 550k ++ for subsale, doubt the price will stagnant already. but now still within my budget. while i cannot afford to get a cluster there... 900k plus but i do see a high potential that this price will keep increase...

nusa idaman, the build up size is ok and the price is ok.... but what makes ppl prefer nusa duta more than idaman ha???

yahoo1234

Alfrescian
Loyal
nusa duta terrace is slightly too small for me, stating 550k ++ for subsale, doubt the price will stagnant already. but now still within my budget. while i cannot afford to get a cluster there... 900k plus but i do see a high potential that this price will keep increase...

nusa idaman, the build up size is ok and the price is ok.... but what makes ppl prefer nusa duta more than idaman ha???

Both are good place to stay. Nusa Duta is stone throw away to banks and Jusco. Nusa Idaman Precinct 8 has lake as attraction and Precinct 7A is located on the hill. However, if you travel everyday via 2nd link then Nusa Idaman is more convenient.

Last edited:

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

You can try staying at Paris Hotel for a week and then rent a house at Nusa Idaman for a week ( no Hotel nearby so far ) , that is the best way to compare. You ask here , NDs resident will tell you ND is best , but if you ask resident of Idaman , they will tell you a different story . BTW I think the terrace at 550K is reasonable priced but like you say is a little small , maybe good enough for small family and much bigger than Condo or HDB .

iamgoodman

Alfrescian
Loyal
yup, this weekend my fren is going to bring me to nusajaya to view all the properties around.. yyoyo.. really got to view myself to experience the feel...

before that, for those who is familiar with this place, hows the comparison between the location and environment wise? just a general one......