• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah says canning rapist is inhumane

Extremist

Alfrescian
Loyal
1467389_475142012602745_491986687_n.jpg

Asterix

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
1. Nicole said caning is an inhumane form of punishment for crimes i.e. all crimes not just rape.

2. The assumption that she would want retribution in the way most Sinkies want - an eye for an eye, caning for rape, etc if she herself was the victim of crime is a very SINKIE way of thinking. Only proves that PAP IBs are made up of the worst kind of Sinkies you can find - like their Lightning masters.

3. In the grand scheme of things this caning thingey is a minor issue. Voters are more interested in bread and butter issues, even in First World democracies. Also it exposes her to attack by PAP minions with no significant advantage as a trade off - a very bad deal. She should read Machiavelli's Prince and Discourses. Having a good heart is important. It is equally important to acknowledge that many people don't.

Last edited:

The_Hypocrite

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yup, the best way for the oppos to gain more traction is on bread and butter issues and NS. All other grabage like caning, death sentence, foreign affairs is BS. Which to me is a good thing as it shows the practicality of the people, in ang mor lands, time is wasted on these BS and faggot rights etc that real important stuff is not being done.

Leongsam

High Order Twit / Low SES subject
Admin
Asset
My understanding is that if the canning is stopped by the medical officer, the prisoner will not further be canned for the remaining strokes. Can someone clarifies this?

You can only can a person once. Once he's in a can, he won't be able to get out unless a can opener is available.

ykhuser

Alfrescian
Loyal
My understanding is that if the canning is stopped by the medical officer, the prisoner will not further be canned for the remaining strokes. Can someone clarifies this?

my prison friend say once canning is interrputed, the prisoner sway..he will have to restart the numbers of stroke back to stroke 1 .just like in ns..u do pumping, PTI say no count..you lan lan start from 1. no joke.

so easy to understand,if you are sentensed to 24 strokes, you completed 23 strokes and you fall out,sorry..you have to come back for your 24 strokes recourse.
PTI / gudge : you not happy is it.
you : no sir,i am very happy.
PTi / judge : good, carry on the 24 strokes.
you : thank you sir.

Last edited:

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I asked Nicole Seah if the culprit who is going to rape a woman does
he warn that lady?? hey tomorrow I am going to rape you be prepared?
Does this happened answer is NO! So caning is very justified for rapist he surely
deserved to be caned 24 strokes until pandat koyak!!

J

JeanGrey

spare the rod, spoil the child.

a few scars on the backside will remind the offender forever not to do it again.

capital punishment on the other hand is a whole different matter.

coldwater

Alfrescian
Loyal
This mistaken thinking from Ms. Seah stems from her relative youth and lack of experience in living in other foreign countries where petty crime, gangs, street aggression and vandalism is rampant. Caning is without doubt a strong deterrent and goes much to preserve the peace and safety in Singapore that she enjoys.