• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official! Pritam Singh confirms that Nicole Seah's orifices were getting smashed by Leon's BBC

SBFNews

Alfrescian
Loyal
Holy Mantra... Can do anything but dun get caught
Humans are humans. We like, we love and we are all made that way. Monogamous marriage legal system is just a created institution that goes against the grain of human behaviour.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
One thing I learned from watching dramas that if you do not want your driver to spy on you or have knowledge of your trysts, ask driver to take go home and drive the car yourself. Or tell the driver to drive back and take a cab alone to your destination. Isn't it a logical way to eliminate the possibility of being caught with your pants down??? I am sure this is not the first woman he has been unfaithful to his wife as he is in his fifties already.
That’s why I said he’s a stupid fucker. Wanna cheat also not discreet.

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
That’s why I said he’s a stupid fucker. Wanna cheat also not discreet.
Good riddance though, we just cannot leave the running of the country to those who are not level-headed enough. Being intelligent is not good enough as when their sexual urges becomes uncontrollable and their brains travel down below their waists.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good riddance though, we just cannot leave the running of the country to those who are not level-headed enough. Being intelligent is not good enough as when their sexual urges becomes uncontrollable and their brains travel down below their waists.
He shd study gynaecologist... he can stare at cunts all day long... talent wasted...

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
You dont say !! Its the 61% thats the cause of all the nation's and Oppie's troubles. How could it be otherwise.
Hey moron, this type of post indicates the absolute limit of your intellect.

What a low class scum you are with this kind of post.

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be anti PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here can't see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. Being a Desi, I hope you and your father enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the ''know it all'' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You must have shit in your eyes.

You sound like a complete idiot. Is it because you have been vaccinated more than 10 times?

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are a Singaporean in the first place. It's one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...

:poop::poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Throughout the sexpose, no one has asked what a fucking 80 year old getriatric was doing as a personal driver. No wonder so many accidents on the roads these days

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Throughout the sexpose, no one has asked what a fucking 80 year old getriatric was doing as a personal driver. No wonder so many accidents on the roads these days
hanor, maybe leon thought that 80 yo fart becomes senile and forget events 10 minutes after :whistling:

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
See..... Living a women-free life is the best. No need to have such energy wasting, time wasting, resource wasting and money wasting drama. This is the reason why all these losers are vaxxed.

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey moron, this type of post indicates the absolute limit of your intellect.

What a low class scum you are with this kind of post.

The anti- Singaporean jiuhu kia at it again, pretending to be anti PAP but in reality posting here to try to stir up shit for Singapore. Some idiots here can't see through you but most can.

I am sure it is normal for you and your family to do such things but certainly not mine. Being a Desi, I hope you and your father enjoy one another.

You may not know it but you are the daft one. Sam describes you well, the ''know it all'' spouting toxic bullshit all the time.

You must have shit in your eyes.

You sound like a complete idiot. Is it because you have been vaccinated more than 10 times?

You are the most unpatriotic idiot, if you are a Singaporean in the first place. It's one thing to kpkb about the ruling party but you bitch and try to ridicule everything Singaporean. You must be a foreigner with an agenda in this forum with the aim of stirring Singaporeans up to cause trouble...

:poop::poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU: :poop: :poop: :poop: :poop: :FU: :FU: :FU: :FU:
Eh... add you to my 无聊先生list...