• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nicole Seah Came Clean To Her Family In 2022 Before Affair Became Public: Pritam Singh

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
main-qimg-144c34bf6cf75d315690f13ac7bc547a-lq

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
She didn't say why she denied it ? Or noone asked her why she said those words ?
Means is alright to lie or deny ?
Just admit it is a better way to move on .
For @ginfreely reference.
View attachment 186382
Pui your cheap cantonese hakka slut mother phua cb open leg gave birth no teach raised bastard that bully woman, Admit your cb take up my virginity test or stfu. Evil coward cantonese hakka son of slut criminal bully. Pui!

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
I believe that we should refrain from making allegations and criticizing Nicole, Leon, TCJ and Cheng LH.
Whatever they consider and decide, may I suggest that we wish them well, and peace, good health and happiness.
BE KIND.
What a fucking liar hypocrite criminal bully. You are NOT QUALIFIED to say be kind. Everyone can see how unkindly you repeated comments on women with single eyelid as ugly and women with bad teeth as prostitute and women with good teeth as done orthodontics. When are you going to come clean who you are and who are you targeting all these years?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
What a fucking liar hypocrite criminal bully. You are NOT QUALIFIED to say be kind. Everyone can see how unkindly you repeated comments on women with single eyelid as ugly and women with bad teeth as prostitute and women with good teeth as done orthodontics. When are you going to come clean who you are and who are you targeting all these years?
Many things for fucking liar dogs here to come clean indeed hiding in rat hole viciously attacking me a virgin as slut for years until now dare not come clean who they are and yet act holy high and mighty pointing dirty fingers at others. Pui!

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Nicole Seah Came Clean To Her Family In 2022 Before Affair Became Public: Pritam Singh​

CURRENT AFFAIRS LATEST NEWS
He hopes both families can find the strength to move on after this.
By The Must Share News Team - 20 Jul 2023, 2:45 pm

ADVERTISEMENT

Follow us on WhatsappFollow us on Telegram

Pritam Singh Says Nicole Seah Came Clean To Family About Affair A Year Ago​

Former Workers’ Party (WP) members Leon Perera and Nicole Seah had admitted to having an affair with each other following GE2020.
But what was perhaps more surprising was the fact that Ms Seah had come clean to her family about the affair a year ago.
Party secretary-general Pritam Singh found out about this after speaking to Mr Perera and Ms Seah on Monday (17 July), the same day a video of them holding hands at a restaurant went viral.
ADVERTISEMENT

nicole-seah-leon-perera-disappointed-2.jpg

Source: The Straits Times on YouTube
This circumstance was in contrast to former PAP MPs Tan Chuan-Jin and Cheng Li Hui’s affair, which they had continued throughout the year even though they had been told to stop in February.

Nicole Seah told family earlier, Perera’s family made aware recently​

Mr Singh was asked on Wednesday (19 July) about Mr Perera and Ms Seah’s reactions during the confrontation.

He said he had concluded that the pair were “disappointed with themselves” for causing hurt to their families. For Ms Seah, in particular, she felt sorry towards her husband and mother.

This was especially the case for Mr Perera, whose family was only recently made aware of the improper relationship.
Ms Seah, on the other hand, had spoken to her family before this. “In Nicole’s case, she had approached her loved ones earlier to speak about the matter, and she had been resolving the matter earlier,” said Mr Singh

Wankers have been mismanaging their town council, cheating on their spouses and telling lies in Parliament. How to vote for wankers and oppies like that?

rotiprata

Alfrescian
Loyal
May I suggest that we should try to be more pleasant, and give all of them, or allow all of them, some space and time to recover and heal, as well as reconcile with their family members.
Granted that they made mistakes, it would be civil not to call them names, and refrain from verbally insulting them.
They are hurting, and whether or not we believe, let us allow them an opportunity to seek God's grace and pardon.
Edited on July 20, 2023 at about 2345 hours, Toronto EDT.
It is not my intention to be critical of any participant. It is not to demonstrate that I am better than any other individual, or that I am more holy than any other induvidual.
:thumbsup:

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not his, he flip the table long ago, still need to wait for your advise meh?

U say correct or not?

Dun stir liao.... This world got krama wan... U like it or not
U not originally from sbf. U from hardware zone!

Ralders

Alfrescian
Loyal
If not his, he flip the table long ago, still need to wait for your advise meh?

U say correct or not?

Dun stir liao.... This world got krama wan... U like it or not
It a fact , already tainted with another person dna.