• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

It's Official! Pritam Singh confirms that Nicole Seah's orifices were getting smashed by Leon's BBC

tanwahtiu

Alfrescian
Loyal
將帥無能,累死三軍。
If I was this bahi... I will do this... get the driver a job in his party ... keep your enemy closer don't lose sight of him. Give him an income to survive to feed his family. Step 1.

Step 2. Three of them can sort it out amicably and settle the scores inside th walls of this party office. Driver become employee for the party and is protected, and Leon cannot 报仇雪恨....

Driver will be locked in by the system and cannot go over to msm or PAP to expose them... finish this driver nice nice..

These 2 大将军 are saved and will respect this Maharajah ahneh .... great move..... and die in the battle for him... 孙子兵法三十六计 has one like this...

Last edited:

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Workers Party is a joke. So many ppl learnt about the affair from the driver. Not one single fucker investigated properly.

Only Pritam ‘claimed’ that he asked the 2 about the affair. They said no. Case closed!

I’ve seen school truancy being investigated more thoroughly!

Pritam Singh can start borrowing some makeup kit equipment from Ass Loong to prep for his next public appearance!

1689760182721.jpeg

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If I was this bahi... I will do this... get the driver a job in his party ... keep your enemy closer don't lose sight of him. Give him an income to survive to feed his family. Step 1.

Step 2. Three of them can sort it out amicably and settle the scores inside th walls of this party office. Driver become employee for the party and is protected, and Leon cannot 报仇雪恨....

Driver will be locked in by the system and cannot go over to msm or PAP to expose them... finish this driver nice nice..

These 2 大将军 are saved and will respect this Maharajah ahneh .... great move..... and die in the battle for him... 孙子兵法三十六计 has one like this...
You cannot blame Bayi. The Hindu culture does not have 三國演義 and 孫子兵法. Your ideas are too chim for him.

Bayi had never worked a single day before joining politics. His only private sector experience before becoming a MP was to register a domain name called Opinion Asia. He was a paid student until 30 +. He lacks the experience in dealing with people and issues.

Scrooball (clone)

Alfrescian
Loyal
This Leon Perrera also stupid cunt right. Wanna eat and shit at same place, but goes around having his affairs, by getting chauffeured by an old fart driver. He can’t drive himself?

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Power is more alluring than wealth. Leon is an Oxford Don. The chee Bai will subconsciously gravitate to his BBC because the female instinct is to get the best genes. The same goes for TCJ’s case. So if you get cuckolded, it’s because you had gone to a lousy school.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
You cannot blame Bayi. The Hindu culture does not have 三國演義 and 孫子兵法. Your ideas are too chim for him.

Bayi had never worked a single day before joining politics. His only private sector experience before becoming a MP was to register a domain name called Opinion Asia. He was a paid student until 30 +. He lacks the experience in dealing with people and issues.
Bayi is a 提侠from SAF

CPTMiller

Alfrescian
Loyal
Someone wants to expose them. They can't escape. All this should be their spouse to take action not government or MSM or public

jubilee1919

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This Leon Perrera also stupid cunt right. Wanna eat and shit at same place, but goes around having his affairs, by getting chauffeured by an old fart driver. He can’t drive himself?
One thing I learned from watching dramas that if you do not want your driver to spy on you or have knowledge of your trysts, ask driver to take go home and drive the car yourself. Or tell the driver to drive back and take a cab alone to your destination. Isn't it a logical way to eliminate the possibility of being caught with your pants down??? I am sure this is not the first woman he has been unfaithful to his wife as he is in his fifties already.