• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Why Halimah is so obsessed about rapist and canning ?

ChristJohnny

Alfrescian
Loyal
of course you will be panic when your race are the ones who are committing all the deeds ...

Race and IQ
national-iq-scores.jpg

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
Why is she so obsessed about rapist and canning but never mention about gst ?
然道很久没交作业,就随便说几句?

She can't or she won't mention about GST, because it is her rice bowl.

We cannot understand certain things from her. For example, take a peek at her school photograph from her Indian school.
Can you get it???

muslim_school.jpg

Singapore Dancing Spirit

Alfrescian
Loyal
This kind of 鸡拜饼 can also be president ? 真是无语问苍天!

She has every qualification to be a PAP President NOT SG President

Pre-requisite No.1

1. 6W1H is a no no thing in SG Politics​

Madam Halimah learnt it very well when she was a MP, then speaker.

When she was a speaker, I approached her for help to speak to MCCY and get some clarifications on three different occasions in futile. Yes, she has so many constraints and she could NOT speak and explain my clarifications to the MCCY minister LW then. Then I realize Madam Speaker is just a speaker in Parliament and can NOT speak 6W1H with any fellow PAP ministers.

WHAT IS 6W1H​

It is Why, Where, what, When, Who, Which & How and should be avoided at all times to be a President of Singapore.​

Madam is an expert as she simply complies to this all times.

I heard she can cook chicken very well.
and if not chicken, it is FISH ...

Madam Halimah chicken.png

Last edited:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Halimah is the most shameless Singaporean. She told Indian diplomats that she is of Indian origin but in front of Malay in the mosque, she said that is a pious Malay Muslim.
U can hear every thing Lady Halimah say any where ah? What she say about her stools to day? :cautious: