• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ng boon Gay ....found NOT GUILTY......

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe she is one of those women of that station who will stand by their husbands during the toughest of times and then slowly exact their own price for their loyalty subsequently?

besides revenge is a dish best served very cold right? :smile:

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NBG will have to foot his legal fees. He cannot claim from CPIB or the govt. No way for his reinstatement. PSC will initiate disciplinary proceedings against NBG for misconduct. My bet - NBG will be retired in public interest.

Good for NBG,
if that is the final outcome,
so that NBG will be able to receive his pension benefits at age 55

Charlie99

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I will be pleasantly surprised if prosecution chooses not to appeal. Where to hide their fucking faces? NBG's case should not have gone to court in the first case. Waste of taxpayers' $$$ unless the intent was to humiliate him publicly. Brave DJ.

I hope the DJ will not be sidelined.

wendychan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Maybe she is one of those women of that station who will stand by their husbands during the toughest of times and then slowly exact their own price for their loyalty subsequently?

besides revenge is a dish best served very cold right? :smile:
hiliary clinton comes to mind

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suspect the verdict was metted out in consideration of possible similar case between Michael Palmer and Laura if people file police report against the latter for possible conflict of interest.

Peng you....not everything got conspiracy theory....this case has simply insufficent evidence couple together with super non reliable flip flop witness ....sure no case...

Travellor

Alfrescian
Loyal
They probably reserve all their bullet to tekan him for the disciplinary hearing which would be conducted in confidentiality.....